Happy moments in my life

Eremophobia, Am I?

 

Ryeowook POV

“Meet you in 10!

Love,

~Kyu”

It’s been 20 minutes since that message arrived in my phone. I am getting impatient, and worried. Kyuhyun is never late on our date. I mean, although it’s only been three months since he confessed and we had become boyfriend, but still he never come late without any reason. At the very least, he would message me or call to inform me about it.

As I waited for him, I saw a couple  at the lake side. They looked so sweet together.

“Hmm....I wonder if we are like that...” I sighed. My mind wandered to the moment he asked me to be his boyfriend.

- Flashback –

“Ryeowook, you are free after this?” Kyuhyun asked me from behind, startling me. The water that I held fell down.

“Kyu, you just wasted my water!” I replied, and pouted.

“Ohh, I’m sorry. But you haven’t answer my question yet. Are you free after this?” He said, a big smile drawn on his face.

“Kyu, I promised Sungmin I’ll go to the mall with him.” I said.

“Oh, okay.” Kyu said, a tinged of sadness were visible in his voice.

“Aww, Kyu. Don’t be sad. Actually Wookie, I couldn’t go to the mall with you. My mom suddenly wants me to help her out this evening, so I guess that makes you free after all.” Sungmin suddenly said.

Kyuhyun’s face lit up again, and he quickly commented, “Thanks Sungmin! Okay Ryeowook, can we go now?”

I nodded my face before saying goodbye to Sungmin. My heart is beating fast, for I never go out with him alone before. The only moment he and I were alone is when he visited me at house in the weekend last week.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“Hm...A special place I want to show you....Haha, don’t worry, I won’t kidnapped you.” He giggled, and pinches my cheek. I blushed and screamed.

“Kyu, stay focus. I don’t want to meet an accident.”

He just giggled and keeps on driving. After what seemed eternity and I almost die of furious heartbeat, we finally stopped in front of a beautiful park.

The park is a really big one, the one you see in movies. There are lots of big trees surrounding the park, and the park looked luscious green. In the middle of the park, a small bridge is built, across a lake. A troop of swan were resting on the water surface, adding the fairytale feeling.

“Kyu, it’s beautiful!!!” I said, excitedly.

“Yeah, I know you will like it.”

He led me to a place under a big tree. We sat down and talked about our day when he suddenly said,

“Ryeowook, I got something to tell you.” He said, while staring at the ground.

“Kyu, what is it?” I asked, suddenly worried about what he is going to say.

“Ryeowook, I....I.....Oh my god, how should I said this....” he mumbled slowly, but loud enough for me to hear. My heart started racing, and my eyes started to water.

“No, please, Kyu, don’t leave me. Please, I’m sorry if I had done anything wrong, but please, don’t leave me.” I begged.

“OmO? Hush baby, I’ll never leave you. I would rather die than living without you by my side. That’s why I’m asking you to be....my....boyfriend...Will you?”

“Yes, of course I will!” I screamed and hugged him.

He wiped my tears and kisses me on my lips.

“Now, don’t cry okay? I don’t want to see you cry.” He said, and I just nodded.

- End of flashback –

“Excuse me, are you Kim Ryeowook?” A sweet female voice chimed behind me.

I turned around, just to see a very beautiful, young woman standing at a tree nearby.

“Yes, that’s me. Em…” I hesitated.

“Owh, I’m Ahra. Kyuhyun’s sister. Nice to meet you.” She said.

“Oh, nice to meet you too…” I said.

“Em, Ryeowook, can you follow me please? It’s Kyuhyun….” Ahra said, her face suddenly showed a bit of worry.

Worry started to haunt me. Does anything happen to Kyuhyun? Is he safe? What can I do? I wanted to ask her so many questions, but my mouth won’t let me. I just stood there dumbfounded, nodded to her. I followed her and get into the car.

Silent took over as we both are thinking of Kyuhyun. After a while, she stopped her car and get out. I looked out and I was shocked to see that the white building next to the car is the hospital.

She started pacing towards the front door of the hospital, and I quickly followed, trying hard to keep my pace with her. Something must happen to him, and I am very scared. I just followed where Ahra goes, but my mind was thinking only on Kyuhyun.

Suddenly, she entered one of the rooms. I hesitated, and looking at me, she said, “Its okay. Everything will be fine.”

I nodded and entered the room. The room is dark and creepy.

“SURPRISE!!!!”

I was shocked to see the lights coming on, and all my classmates are there. Standing in the middle of them is my beloved Kyuhyun.

“Happy birthday Ryeowook!” All of them cheered.

Without me noticing it, tears rolled down my cheeks.

“Wookie, don’t cry. See, I told you not to pranked Wookie like this!” Sungmin said, and he come and hugged me.

“OmO, Wookie, don’t cry. Hey, we got you a special present baby.” Kyuhyun said, while caressing my hair and wiped my tears.

(singing) “Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Ryeowook, happy birthday to you.”

The sweet, melodious voice struck my heart. Before I knew it, someone entered the room, bringing a cake with candles lit on it.

“Aww…Henry…You came!!!!” I run to him and almost hugged him.

“Ryeowook!!! The cake!!!!” he yelled.

I froze immediately, only to see my cake still safe. All of us laughed and Henry put the cake on the table.

After blowing the candles and making a wish, Henry broke the news that he is moving in my neighborhood because his brother, a police officer, had been transferred here. Also, Henry admitted that this is his entire plan to put a prank on me - knowing about my relationship with Kyuhyun – with the help of Ahra, who is a doctor in the hospital.

The day past by happily, and I received a lot of presents.

Lying on the bed that night, I’m very grateful to have all my friends and Kyuhyun by my side. I no longer have the nightmare, and I sleep as sound as possible. Like now…..

My weather forecasts for today….

Things had become too good right now. No wind, no storm, only clouds and sunshine. I hope things will become like this forever!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay…Yeah, another update…This time I give you guys some KyuWook moment first, before we go to the extreme one ()…lol…ok, don’t get excited yet….lol…..hm…..now, let me said something….the weather forecasts thingy, it is actually a glimpse of what is going to happen on the next chapter…lol….and one more thing, HENRY is back!!!! I know lots of you would want Henry to come back, so here he is…lol….

Thanks for reading and subscribing and commenting…things couldn’t be much better without you guys!!!! Thankssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3

Owh…please wath Younique – maxstep…..Hyeoyeon is hooootttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!