Between Dreams and Reality....

Eremophobia, Am I?

Kyuhyun POV

The match has finally ended, with me winning the round. I shake the hands for my opponent, smirking to him. He smiled back and congratulate me. I started to go find Ryeowook, when suddenly i have been pulled by Kangin.

"Kyuhyun, we need to go to the press conference. Hurry!"

"But i....okay...."

I followed Kangin with a heavy heart. I really want to see Ryeowook, to thank him for coming, to hug him again. I want to apologized for everything that happened at the theme park.

"Maybe he will still be here after the conference."

Ryeowook POV

I waited at my seat, hoping that  Kyuhyun will find me. I know that Kyuhyun didn't even know that i am here, and it is impossible for him to find me. Being stubborn, i keep on waiting for half an hour before Sungmin ask me to go home. I follow them, feeling my heart shatter into pieces as Kyuhyun didn't make the effort to find me.

"Maybe he does hate me after all." I mumbled to myself.

*********

 

"I never gone with the wind,

just let it flow,

let it take me where it wants to go,

till you open the door,

there's so much more,

i never seen it before"

The voice, it come again. The sweet melodious voice. I get on my legs, and try to walk even though everything is dark. I keep on walking and walking, until i see a figure.

"KJ"

I called. He turn his face to me, smiling.

"Ryeowook!" Yesung call me and hold out his hand.

I am very confused. How did Yesung knows about the song. It's my song; the one i created for KJ. But i...

I feel my body being shake by someone, before i open my eyes. Yesung is waking me up.

"Hey, you got a bad dream? You are shouting pretty loud."

"Really? I guess i'm just tired."

SUngmin gives me his death glare, while Henry keeps on focusing to the road.

Henry dropped me and Sungmin at my house because Sungmin need to talk to me about something.

I walked slowly into the house, before Sungmin pulled my hand and lead me to my room.

"Spill it!"

"What! I don't understand!"

"Spill it! Why are you shouting KJ's name just now?"

"KJ? It's just a dream."

"Don't lie! Telll me the truth. What are you hiding from me? I thought you are with Kyuhyun. How come you remember another guy?"

"It's not like that, Minnie. It's just...."

Silence took over before i manage to continue.

"Lately, i have been hearing the song that i made with KJ...and it reminds me back to him"

I sighed. Sungmin just looked at me with a blank eyes.

After a while, Sungmin suddenly said.

"If you don't mind, can you sing me the song?"

"Okay."

"I never gone with the wind, just let it flow, let it take me where it wants to go..."

"Till you opened the door, there's so much more...."

"Wait, Sungmin. How do you know?"

He keeps quiet for quite some time, before mumbling something repeatedly.

"I should have known...I should have known....."

He suddenly stand up and said "I'm leaving for aa while. Just to make sure something."

He runs away, leaving me dumbfounded. I find Sungmin is acting very weird, but i just need some rest. I'm just to tired to deal with anything. I lie down on my bed, sleep slowly engulf me.

My weather forecasts for today....

Everything seemed normal, accept that i had get a few reports that there are some minor earthquake happning. Other than that, everything is weirdly calm.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is made out of boredom....But it contains a few unsolved puzzles here....So i really wish that you would be assertive and try to break the code for me...Tell me in the comment okay?

Oh....also i would like to know your prediction for the upcoming event...heeee.....

Thanks for viewing, reading, subscribing and also upvoting!!! I love you guys!!!!

Please check out my latest fic...Its Yewon....heee

>Click me<