Chapter 2

Eremophobia, Am I?

 

Kyuhyun POV

"I....I..." Ryeowook stuttered, making my heart skipped a beat. Is he afraid of me?

"Hm...I can barely see the colour of my shirt, and I am really not happy with that. Besides, I don't think I need somebody like you to modify my clothes." I tried to say it casually, but every words that I said are too harsh, even for my own ear. Ryeowook looked down, and I can see that he is trembling. Oh my God, forgive me. I didn't want to hurt my Wookie. I just want him to notice me....Please don't make him hate me.

Suddenly, he put his head up and stare at me, his face is very hard. I can see that his eyes started to water, and it hurts me more.

 "Hey, I don't want any of this to happen either. Don't be such a jerk! It's just an accident!" he yelled, his voice is getting louder every single second. I am shocked by his reaction. A sense of fear is clouding me and my mind. I don't want to lose him. My mind keep thinking of something; something that can assure myself that I will meet Ryeowook again. I looked at my wet shirt, and an idea crossed my mind.

"Do I look like I care? Hell no! Since YOU are the one that spilled coffee on me, so this means that YOU are also the one who is going to clean it up!" I ed my shirt and quickly handed it to him. He took it, and to my surprised he turn his back on me, and ran away. I swear that he is crying. I suddenly regretted every words I said.

"Pabo! Why can't I just say it's okay...." I mumbled slowly.Deep in my heart, I know I am very selfish. I hurted Wookie's feeling just to make sure that I will meet him again. It's wrong, and I will apologise to him.

"Wookie!" I heard a familiar voice coming right behind me. I turned my back and saw Sungmin, Wookie's bestfriend. I approached him and said, "Hey, would you mind telling your friend to return my shirt here tomorrow evening?" I asked.

"Hm...Okay! You know, I think you have gone too far Kyu. He is a sensitive person. There are lots of thing you didn't know about him. He suffered enough in his life, so please, I begged you to stay away from him. Enough that you made him cry today. Please!" Sungmin said.

I was shocked to hear it. How can I leave him when he has my heart in his hand? How can I hurt him when I want to protect him? How can I became such a jerk? Before i know it, tears started streaming down my eyes. Oh, what have I done?

Four days later...

I waited at the cafeteria, hoping to see Ryeowook. Its been four days since the accident, and he never showed up. I waited for him every single day, with hopes that he will come. I know he will come. 

I scanned the area to see if Ryeowook had come, but I can't see him anywhere. Then, I saw Sungmin. he was running towards the opposite building. I called him and decided to asked him about Ryeowook.

"Sungmin! Hey, where is Ryeowook? I waited for four days, and still he didn't show up." I said.

"Oh Kyu...Don't you know? Ryeowook has been admitted to the hospital!" he replied.

"What? Why? Where is he now?" I screamed. I'm very scared if anything bad would happen to Ryeowook.

"He's in the district hospital. He's getting a high fever...I think maybe you should go and visit him." Sungmin said.

"Okay!"

I drove my car like a maniac. In just fifteen minutes, I arrived at the hospital.

"Kim Ryeowook."

"Are you his family?"

"Yes!"

"Room 110"

"Thanks!"

I ran along the corridor, almost hitting an old woman that were blocking my way. Finally, I arrived at the room 110. I took a deep breath, and I opened the door.

My heart stopped for a second. There is my Wookie, lying on the bed, his face very pale, and his lips is dry and blue. I noticed that there is no one else in the room, so I walked to his bed and sat at the chair next to the bed, facing Ryeowook.

"Wookie..." I mumbled, and I took his hand in my hand.

He slowly moved his eyes, maybe he woke up when he heard my voice. He spun his face, and our gaze locked.

"Kyu..." His voice was weak.

"What are you doing here? Get out. I don't want to see you again!" Though weak, he said it firmly. Every word was as clear as crystal, and it hit my heart. He pulled his hand away from my hand, and looked at the other side of the bed.

The silence is getting louder, and I could barely hold my tears anymore.

"Fine, if that's what you want!" I said, heart broken. Regrets came to me like a storm, and I ran away from the room into my car. I cried my heart out, something I haven't done for years.

"Wookie..." I said slowly....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so this is the next chapter. Sorry if it is quite boring, but I think maybe you guys should know why kyuhyun was being mean to Ryeowook...haha...Hope you like it.

Love you!