Nightmare from the past...

Eremophobia, Am I?

 

Ryeowook POV

There he is, standing right in front of me. I walked towards him, when suddenly he turned his back to me and started walking away. Panicked rises inside me, and I called out to him.

"Kyu!" I started running, only to see him getting further and further, until only darkness come by. I dragged my feet forward, as I try my best to see something out of the darkness, hoping to find Kyuhyun. I keep on hearing voices around me, but nothing appears to me when I go there. I am so scared, so afraid, so lonely. I keep on hearing people's voices, mocking me and calling me names. Every step I took, the voices keeps getting louder and louder, and eventually I sat down, cupping both of my ears with my hands to prevent all the voices from mocking me.

"No, No.....NOOO!"

"Wookie, wake up! Wookie!"

My body is shooked by someone, and I opened my eyes. I saw Hyeyeon, and I hugged her. Tears were streaming down my cheeks, and I'm very scared.

"Ssshhhh...It's okay. It's just another bad dreams..." she said.

I wiped away my tears, and continued to sleep after a while.

A week later,

"Morning Ryeowook..." Sungmin said, startling me.

I just nodded, and I looked away.

"Wookie, what happened? Hey, have you been crying?" he asked.

Damn it, I thought. "erm, no. What makes you think that?" I lied.

"You know you are a bad in lying. now tell me the truth." He galred at me.

"Ok...It's the dream....again" I sighed.

"The dream? OmO...Its been like four years you stopped having that, and it come back last night?" he asked, a glint of worry reflected in his face.

"Yeah...It's the same dream...Only this time the person is different...Minnie, I'm scared...." I said slowly.

"What do you mean different person? Not KJ? Then who?" He asked again.

"Its.....Kyuhyun....."

"What? That bastard Kyuhyun? What the hell....Don't tell me you had fall for him!" He shouted, making every faces in the classroom turned towards us. Fortunately, the teacher had not come in yet.

"Shhhh....I don't know....but.....a part of me is so sad...when he left....I keep on getting this dream ever since he left..." I mumbled.

"Are you out of your mind? Silly you...you haven't even talked to him. And he is a jerk. Have you forget what he had done to you?" Sungmin said in a lower volume. He shook my body. "Please Wookie. Wake up. You are not drunk are you?"

"No I'm not. Minnie, please...This is hard for me....I mean...I don't know my feelings toward him, but....when he left, I cried a lot....for him...." I started to sob.

"You know I only cry for my family, you and KJ before....I don't know Minnie, I don't know..." I hold my tears, hoping that it will not fall. I am in a classroom and crying wouldn't help to make situation better.

"Ohhhh.....Ryeo, I'm sorry. Shhh....don't cry now. Be strong...." he said, while hugging me.

"Thanks..." I whispered to his ears.

*************

We were walking to the library, when I felt a light tap on my shoulder. My heart skipped a beat, and I turn around, and thinking of giving a piece of my mind, when I suddenly froze. 

"hye....how is your feet? Healed?" That person asked me.

I was petrified. A man is standing right behind me. I began to wonder who is him, when suddenly it struck my mind.

"OmO, you....Hye...I'm healed. Thanks." I said. I could see that Sungmin is surprised, so I turned and whispered to him, 

"He's the one that bumped to me in the airport."

"Glad to hear that. I'm Henry, you are?" he said.

"I'm Ryeowook, and this is Sungmin." I replied.

Sungmin nodded, and Henry just smiled back to us.

"Hey, do you mind if I asked you something?" Henry asked me, and I shook my head.

"Why are you at the airport last time? Just curious..." he said.

Although he didn't know it, but this question struck my heart deep, hurting my wound deeper. I know that I shouldn't be like this. I have to stay strong, and I have to let Kyu go. Itook a deep breath, and I said, "I'm sending my friend away. He is going to China for the transfer student programme, and I don't know if I will ever...." I couldn't go on. This pain is too hurtful. my head are spinning, and I gritted my teeth. I must not be a weakling!

"Oh, is it Cho Kyuhyun? No wonder he"

"Wait, you know him?" Sungmin cut him.

"Yeah...Em...Well, I'm the exchange in his place. We met at the airport before he took his flight." He replied.

My mind started to work, and suddenly I can see all things are connected. Henry is from China, and he is obviuosly a new student here.

"Oh, yeah. To think of it, i haven't properly introduced my self. I'm Henry Lau, from China. I will be here for a month, which means three more weeks here...haha...Nice to meet you!" He smiled.

A month? Means Kyuhyun will be back in one month? I felt so relief to hear that. It is like a very heavy rock has been lifted from my chest, and I started to breathe, to feel alive again. I don't why, but I know that this is the power Kyuhyun have over me now, and I am obliged to it.

"Let's be friends!" I said, hugging both of my friend, before saying, "Hey, lets have some ice cream!"

Sungmin and Henry laugh and follow me to the shop.

My weather forecast for today...

The sun is finally shining, although not as sunny as it seems to be. Coldness from the wind is still in the air, but it is slowly receding....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, I finally made it through the time to post tbis update....Since I let you guys wait for so long, the next update would be a bit faster...The next chapter would be a happy one...yeay....

Thanks for subscribing and commenting...I love you guys!!!!