The Endless Waiting...

Eremophobia, Am I?

Kyuhyun POV

The morning eventually comes, and i'm very happy abaout my date today. I jumped up from my bed, eager and excited. I run to my bathroom, throws all the clothes on my body and turned up the shower. My skin tingled from the contact of the hot water with my cold skin. I hummed my favourite song while washing my body. After a while, i turned the shower off and walked on to my bedroom, going straight for my towels. I wiped off the remaing water from my body and stand looking at the closet. What should I wear today?

I choose to wear the blue shirt with the black tight jeans, then sprayed an adequate amount of perfume onto my body.

"Kim Ryeowook! I'll come for you!"

He grabbed the car key and his jacket, with a present in his hand. Before he walked out the door, he managed to check his reflection in the mirror and smiled.

"My, don't you look dashing today? Wookie, you will fall to me today~"

He skipped towards his car, and started driving.

He couldn't help smiling all the way to the cafe.

He entered the cafe and sent Ryeowook a text.

"Baby, I'm at the cafe. Can't wait to see you. Meet you soon, arasso? ^^

Kyuhyun."

He grinned as he ordered a vanilla iced smoothie while waiting for Ryeowook to arrive.

He scanned around, looking at the almost empty cafe. He was aware that it is still early, so he pull out his iPod and stuck the headphone into his ears.

He hummed to the song and tapped his feet lightly. He took a glance at his watch and realized that he had to wait for another 30 minutes before the actual time they promised to meet.

His heart leaped in joy, and he couldn't contain his laughter.

He keeps on humming the playlist in his iPod while sipping his vanilla smoothie slowly. He feel contented, and take a look at the watch.

1 hour had passed, and still Ryeowook hasn't come. Kyuhyun started to get worried. He frowned and get his phone.

He started dialling Ryeowook's number and press the call button. He waited for Ryeowook to answer, but he is not answering.

He called Ryeowook once again, but this time he couldn't even reach Ryeowook's number. Panic roses insde him as he quickly pays for the smoothie and started to run towards Ryeowook's house.

He knocked on the door, panting and brathing hard.  He knocked again louder when no one answered his knocs.

He keeps on dialling Ryeowook's number, but to no avail.

He stopped knocking after a while and think hard. He thought of calling Ryeowook's mommy and Hyoyen when he suddenly remembered that they were both overseas at the moment.

He think hard, and clapped his hand.

"Yup...I should call him!" He dialled a number and quickly waits for the person to answer.

"Yeoboseyo~"

"Minnie, is Ryeowook with you?"

"Aniyo....wae?"

"He's not coming to the cafe, and he is not at home. Do you know where he is?"

"Aniyo. Have you try calling him?"

"Neh. But he's not answering. And right now, I couldn't reached his phone."

"Ooo? Arasso. You at Ryeowook's is it?"

"Neh."

"Wait for me there. I will come."

"Arassso. Ppalli!"

He hung up and walked to and fro in front of Ryeowook's house and start thinking.

He tries to think of the most possible place Ryeowook would go, or the most possible place he would be right now.

He didn't know why he feel so worried about his Wookie this time. He had a real bad feelings about Wookie right now.

He sighed repeatedly and scratches his unitchy head.

"Aish...Wookie, where are you?"

He sat down on the stair and waited for Sungmin to arrive.

Few minutes later, Sungmin and Henry come running.

Kyuhyun stand up and let them calm down.

"Have you tried calling him, Minnie?"

"I did. Henry also did. But we can't reach him. His phone is turned off."

"I got a bad feelings about this. I need your help in finding Ryewook."

"Arasso. Sungmin and me will help you."

"Gomawo. Now, what should we do?"

"Minnie, you know anyone around here?"

"I do know a few. Let's ask them if they see Ryeowook or not."

"How about Yesung?"

Kyuhyun snapped.

"Yesung? I haven't called him yet. Is it possible that Ryeowook is with Yesung?"

"I guess so. Try and call him."

Kyuhyun dialled Yesung's number and waited for his answer.

"Hello Kyu.."

"Yesung, is Ryeowook with you?"

"Wookie? *cough* Nope. Why?"

"He's not answering my call. And he is nowhere to be seen."

"Really? Where are you? I'll go there soon *cough*"

"Yesung, you should stay home. You don't seemed well."

"Not to worry, I just had slight fever."

"Aniyo, don't push yourself."

"Hmm...arasso. If Wookie calls me or anything I'll let you guys know."

"Thanks."

Kyuhyun just shook his head in disappointment to the other two. All three of them sighed.

"Well, let's just wait. If Ryeowook didn't appear by tonight, then we lodge a police report." Henry said.

"Arasso." Kyuhyun replied, his head hung low.

"Wookie, come back my dear!!!!

-_- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -_-

So sorry for the very late update...I know i should have been punished....

Hope you like this one! Next chappie will tell you about Wookie ^^

Thanks for reading it!!!! Love you guys~