The truth be told...yet?

Eremophobia, Am I?

Kyuhyun POV

"Kyu, someone wants to meet you outside." VJ Park tells me.

"Really? I'll be there a few seconds." I replied.

I walk out the stadium, wiping my sweat with my shirt. Suddenly, my mind travels back to when i am sitting with Ryeowook at the park a few weeks ago. I t was a hot day, and i was sweating like a pig. Ryeowook always wiped out the sweat from my face without complaining, and he even let me sleep on his lap.

I push the door, and i see Sungmin is waving at me from a bench.

I walk towards him and he stands up. He doesn't look to be in a good mood, so i just say hi and smile.

"Kyuhyun, if i ask you something, can you answer me honestly?"

His question makes my heart beats uncontrollably.

"Yes." I answer him confidently.

"Okay then. Do you love Ryeowook?"

"Of course i do! He's my whole existence."

"If then, go and get him back."

"Why? He is not thinking of leaving me right? I mean, he loves me too much for that."

"Well, he's not now. But i tell you, he is slipping away from himself, and who knows if you didn't grab him sooner, he will slips away from your hand."

"What do you mean?"

"Just trust me, and get your boy back. He's very confused now, and he really need you by his side. And plase, whatever happen, don't you ever leave him again! He is very afraid of living alone; a fragile boy he is."

"Okay then. I will go and meet him as soon as possible.You can count on me, Sungmin. I love him too much to make him suffer. You can have my word."

"Thanks Kyuhyun, i know i can count on you."

He kiss my cheeks and say goodbye, before he runs into a car. I can see Henry inside the car.

Sighing, i walk into the stadium again, thinking about Sungmin's word. Worry have mounted inside my heart, so i decided to send Wookie a message.

"Baby, is everything alright? I miss you so much ^^

Mianheyo. Saranghae~

Kyuhyun"

I go to my PA and checked my schedule. I have another training session and an interview tonight. But i have all day tomorrow for myself, so i decided to go and meet Ryeowook and apologize for everything. I hope he will be fine.

Ryeowook POV

i wake up late that evening, and my head is spinning like crazy. It take me a while to adjust myself, so i just lie down on my bed. My body hurts a lot, and my mind is tired. Slowly, i reach my hand and grab my phone.

My heart skips a beat when i see a notification. A message from Kyuhyun.

I sit up straight, not able to contain my excitement. Its been a while since Kyuhyun contacted me ever since we fight at the theme park.

I open the text, read it, and melted.

How could Kyuhyun be so charming, even in text messages?

I quickly replied his text.

"I miss you badly. Congrats for winning the match. You are great.

Its okay. I'll forgive of course, And i love you too. :)

Ryeowook"

I lie down again, my head is on the clouds. Then, not long after that, i receive another text message from him.

"Hey, i am free tomorrow. Wanna date?

Kyuhyun"

It took me just one second before i started jumping around my room and smiling widely.

"Souns like a fantastic idea to me ^^

Sure.

Ryeowook"

He call me afterwards, and we talk all night long, laughing and joking witheach other. We promised to meet at the cafe near my house.

I am in euphoria and my body is floating in the air when i suddenly get another phone call.

i quickly answer the phone, hoping it is Kyuhyun on the line.

"Yeobseyo"

"Ryeowook, its Yesung. Are you free now?"

Yesung? Calling me in the middle of the night?

"Owh. Yesung. Yeah, I am free right now. Why?"

"Can you come over? I have something to talk about."

"Yeah sure. I'll be there a few minutes."

Yesung's voice is shaky, and that makes me even worried about him.

I quickly bathe, and get dressed.

I decided to drive so that i get there faster.

******

I knocked the door, and soon after that Yesung opened it.

He gestured me to sit on the sofa, and he went to the kitchen. He came back back with a few snacks and two glass of soda.

When he settled down, i quickly asked him.

"Yesung, what is it?"

"Owh, i want to be honest with you."

"Yes?"

"I...I...."

He stammered and his face is paler than ever.

I handed him a glass of soda, and told him to drink it and be calm.

I took a sip of my soda, and then giving my full attention to Yesung.

"I...I....Actually, my name is not Yesung."

"What?"

"I...I....I am...Kim Jongwoon. Your hyung at the orphanage."

My heart started to beat wildly at the sound of KJ's name.

"Hyung?"

"Yeah. I am sorry for lying to you earlier."

"Hyung."

I keep on repeating Yesung's word over and over again, until my head hurts. My vision was getting blurry, and my body was numb.

"Oh no."

The last thing i remember was collapsing to the floor.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hee....cliffhanger....so sorru for the late updates.....

Its been a while right? hehehe....

and yeah, i nearly fainted yesterday when i saw that this story got 45 subs and 4 upvote. I mean....OMG, never thought that i would reach 40....hahahahaha....it rwally made my day :)

You guys are super awesome, and i love you guys always :)

Thanks, for the subs, the upvote, the comment, and the readers. (If you are a silent reader, i won't mind, But at least tell me what you think of this story okay? ^^)

Oh yeah, one more thing. I just completed another Kyuwook story, but its angst. So, if you guys are interested, please check on Barrier for me. It means a lot to me ><

Thanks :)