Chapter 3

Eremophobia, Am I?

 

Ryeowook POV

"Wookie..."

I woke up as I heard a voice calling out my names. With the throbbing pain in my head, I tried to open my eyes.

Everything is blurred at first, all seemed to be very white for me. But then, I saw Kyuhyun was siiting right next to me. My mind is suddenly jolted by the embarrasing vision that had happened between me and him earlier.

"Kyu.." I said.

"What are you doing here? Get out. I don't want to see you again!" I said it firmly. I can feel his warm hand holding mine, so I quickly snapped my hands off him, pulling my face to the other side of the bed.

I could hear nothing for a moment, before he finally said, "Fine, if that's what you want!" and he stomped of the room.

His presence here had once again opened the wound in my heart, and before I knew it, my tears started rolling on my cheeks, again. I cried and cried until I fell asleep.

I woke up when a stray of light is shining on my face. I could see the nurse is opening the curtains, and a blinding light shone through the window straight to my face. I winced.

"Mr. Kim, you have to stay here for a week more. We need to make sure that the fever is really cured before you are allowed to go home." she said, and went out my room.

"What? One week? Urgh..." I sighed. It is going to be a boring week, but I can get hyoyeon to come and entertain me.

I called her cellphone, but she didn't pick up.

A few minutes later, my cellphone rang.

"Sorry, but I got an important meeting right now, dear. Hm...it seems like I couldn't keep you company this whole week. Take care okay!

Hyo :)".

This is . Never thought that I'm spending my time alone. Oh my, it will be a boring week.....

Five days later....

It wasn't obvious at first, but I noticed that the environment in my room had somehow slightly changed. I noticed the sofa had some kind of mark, like people are sleeping on them, and I also noticed that everytime I woke up, I will be in my blanket, safely tucked in place. That is weird for as far as I know, the blankets would always fall down on the floor. And I noticed a really weird smell in my room every morning.

At first, I felt very uneasy with all the mysterious thing that happened to me. But after a while, I started to get used to it. I felt safe knowing that somebody had took a great care on me, and I kinda like the smell. It was sweet, warm and inviting. It was almost......

"Kyu.." The name slipped out my lips. I realized that lately, I was dreaming of him. His warm hand, and his sweet sing sang voice calling me "Wookie...".

But I know that my mind was just playing tricks on me, by having me to relive the first time Kyuhyun come to visit me.

I always manage to ignore that thought, but lately it was getting stronger. I dreamed of Kyuhyun every single night, that I started to freak out.Why the hell am I dreaming of him?

And seriously, who is the one that came to take care of me while I sleep?

These questions kept lingering in my head, and it had become harder and harder to solve.

My weather forecasts for the week...

The day was very calm. No storm, no clouds, and no rain. But somehow the climate had become a bit weird. Maybe an outside factor....I don't know....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is a bit boring to me, but I hope that you like it. This chapter is very important because it had some link with the next one. And caution, things are not going to be so smooth for them after this...Watch out!!!

Hope you guys like it...Keep on commenting for me to make myself better. And thanks for suscribing...lol....

love you guys!