My Heart Skipped a Beat…Why?

Eremophobia, Am I?

 

Ryeowook POV

I woke up with a streak of pain in my back. I arched my neck, let loose a few of my muscles and take my morning bath. Today, Kyuhyun had promised me to have lunch with me, so I am getting very excited and decided to wear my best clothes. It’s been a while since I had meet Kyuhyun because he is busy with tennis since he had an upcoming tournament to beat.

Time flew by fast, and before I knew it, lunch time had come. I quickly go to the canteen. As soon as I arrived at the canteen, I saw Sungmin and Henry are already there. I waved at them and join them.

“Hye Ryeowook! So, how is your back? Does it still hurt?” Sungmin, asked, a playful smirk appeared on the side of his mouth. I give him a soft slap tap on the shoulder before chuckled lightly.

“Yeah, even though it’s been days after our first one….I guess Kyuhyun’s just too big….” I said cheekily, noticing how both Sungmin and Henry blushed while looking at each other.

I just thought of teasing the couples some more, but my phone suddenly vibrates.

“Dear, I’m sorry. Something came up, I can’t go to lunch. We’ll meet again soon… <3 you!

Kyuhyun”

I sighed at the message, wondering how many days will I have to wait just to meet my boyfriend.

“Ryeowook, you are okay?” Henry asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine…Thanks. It’s just…Kyu couldn’t join us today. I’ve been missing him though…” I sighed.

“I know how that feels, Wookie. Just be patient okay? I’m sure after the tournament is over, he will come back to you in no time!” Sungmin give me his biggest smile, and I hugged him.

We talked for quite some time before suddenly a boy come to our table and asked to join us.

“Hye, do you mind if I join you guys here?” He said.

With a shock expression, Henry replied, “Yeah, sure. We won’t mind.”

He sits right next to me, and I take a look at him. At the very same time, he stares at me, making a short eye contact. He looks like a nice guy, but I somehow feel like I have met him before.

“Hye, I’m Yesung.” He holds his hand towards me, and I took it.

“I’m Ryeowook.” I managed to blurt out the word.

He keeps on introducing himself to Sungmin and Henry, and continues talking cheerfully.

I want to join the conversation, but somehow something inside me feels weird. It’s like the feeling when I found something that is missing, feeling complete. And with every minute that pass by, I could only stare at him, smiles and keep thinking, meanwhile my heart is beating faster and faster.

“No, not now…” I mumbled slowly.

Kyuhyun POV

“, I forgot about the meeting! I already promised Ryeowook I’ll meet him.” I mumbled, and take my phone and texted Ryeowook.

I waited for Ryeowook to reply me, but he didn’t. I keep thinking that something might have happened to Ryoewook, so I decided to check him out, and maybe get a kiss from him. Ohh, how I miss him!

I asked for a 5 minutes rest, and rushed to the canteen. I ran to the canteen, only to see a stranger sit beside Ryeowook.

“Who the hell was that!” Anger rose up, and I can feel my body trembling. I decided to go and beat the man, seeing how Ryeowook is smiling and talking happily with him. But I hold myself, and run to the bathroom to wash my face.

“Calm down man, you promised Ryewook you’ll control your jealousy!” I talked to my image in the mirror, but my anger doesn’t subside. I walked to the conference room; my thoughts only filled with ryeowook. No wonder Ryeowook didn’t reply me. He is doing the lovey dovey with that man! I tried to concentrate on my conference, but to no avail. I gritted my teeth, and I fought the urge to run towards the canteen again.

“I’ll ask Ryeowook later…” I said to myself.

*********

My weather forecasts for today….

The weather is slowly turning. Looks like some storm is coming, and the wind is getting faster. Everybody is advised to take some shelter, as it might get worse….

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hye guys! I’m so sorry that it took me so long to update….I hope I can update faster next time! 

Anyway, thousand of thanks to you guys for reading, commenting and subscribing!!! You guys are awesome!!!!!!

<3<3<3