Baby Come Back!!!!!!!

Eremophobia, Am I?

Ryeowook POV

I could hear Sungmin and Henry calling out my name, but my body is too numb to respond. i just lie down on the ground, feeling every bones in my body crumbling. i wanted to move and crawl, but i can't.

"Henry, he's here!! Faster!!!! Ryeowook, hold on!!!!"

i saw Sungmin's face, and i feel his warm hands touching my face, before everything blurred out. i see nothing but darkness, and hear nothing but silence.

***********

"I never gone with the wind,

just let it flow,

let it take me where you want to go,

till you open the door,

there's so much more,

i never seen it before"

i hear voice, a very sweet voice. Somehow it sounded so familiar.....like a faded memory......

i opened my eyes, white were flooding my sight. After a while, i adjusted the light and saw Yesung and Sungmin.

"What happened?"

"I should be the one to ask you that question. We found you lying on the ground. What happened?"

Memories started flooding my brain, and a few tears escaped my eyes.

"Hey, what happened? I got worried when Minnie told me about you..."

i looked at Yesung, and hugged him.

"Kyuhyun....Kyuhyun....KYUHYUN!!!!!!" i screamed as loud as i can, and i cried hard on Yesung's chest.

Henry come by later that day, and we talked about what happened. i told them everything, that Kyuhyun is jealous of me and Yesung.

"i think that serves him right! He need to control his jealousy!!!" Sungmin said.

"Baby, you have to understand Kyuhyun okay? If the same happened between us, i maybe got caught in jealousy too...." Henry said and kissed Sungmin.

Somehow, seeing them made me remember Kyuhyun more and more. I want him back in my life, and i will do anything to get him back.

"Sungmin, i need Kyuhyun....Help me get him back, please?"

"Sure....sure...."

I hugged him and whispered thanks to him.

*********

It's Kyuhyun's first tennis tournament today, and i am excited to go and watch my beloved Kyuhyun, despite what had happened between me and him.

I am at the stadium with Yesung, Hanry and Sungmin. We could hear the crowds cheering and I instantly know that the match has started. i ran into the stadium, finding the seat and sit down.

The opponent is leading, and Kyuhyun looked weak. i ltake a good look at him, and i notice that he looks very tired and pale. There are dark circles around his eyes, and he really look like a walking zombie.

My heart sank when i saw him. i know somehow that his condittion is because of our fight.

i cheered for him, even though i know that he won't be able to listen to my voice. The stadium is jam packed with people, and everybody is screaming.

I stand up and keep cheering for him, until the whistle blows. it's rest time, and everybody calmed down. Kyuhyun is left behind, and he looked sick. I watched him for my seat, slowly calling his name. Suddenly, i feel a hand holding mine. Yesung looked at me and said, "It's okay".

I nearly cried, and i am really touched by Yesung. Despite Kyuhyun's blaming him for everything, he still support us. I hugged him and said my thanks tohim, before watching Kyuhyun again.

Kyuhyun POV

It's half time, and i feel dead tired. All the thing that keep happening in my life is messing up with my sleep cycle, especially ryeowook. I missed him dearly, and i need him in by my side right now.

"Stupid me!" I said.

"Mr. Kyuhyun, there appears to be a fanatic fans of yours that are screaming very loudly and appears to be a bother to other people. Should we send him out the stadium?"

"Where is he?"

"There. The red haired boy."

My heart skipped a beat when i saw Ryeowook, along with Henry, Sungmin and Yesung. I felt a pang of guilt towards Yesung for accusing him. Instantly, my body heat up, and i feel energized. My confidence come, and while saying Ryeowook's name, i face my opponent with new spirit.

I hope things will get better between us soon.

"Baby, please come back to me!"

With that, I served as hard as i can.

My weather forecasts for today.....

Things seemed to light up, and I hope it will continue to light up as soon as possible. Could it be that the spring is coming?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hye there....Hope you like my updates this time... :)

I just thought to end this story, but somehow the story still had quite a way to go....lol.....

But anyway, keep supporting this fic and please comment on what you think so far!!!!

Thanks for the subs, the views, the comments and the upvote.....

I love you guys!!!! :)