Chapter 5

Eremophobia, Am I?

 

Ryeowook POV

I wiped the tears at my cheeks with my shirt. I had promised myself that I would never cry for anybody else. So I will not cry for Kyuhyun. But I couldn't stand the thought of him leaving me.

"This is ridiculous..." I yelled. I barely know him and i had cried for him. And he don't even tell me that he is going to leave me. So why should I care about him.

Just as I think of turning back, suddenly the traffic had give away. Cars started moving.

"Should I go, or should I turn back?"

Ten minutes later,

I arrived at the airport. I didn't turn back, because I remembered how hurtful it is when "the nice guy" had left me before. I don't want the past to be repeated, and I never wanted to be hurt anymore. So I decided to move forward, and not letting Kyuhyun go away from my grasp anymore.

I rushed to the receptionist, and asked her, "Miss, flight to China at 4?"

"Owh...Its Gate 7. You have to be hurry, the gate will closed in five minutes." She said smiling.

I thanked her and rushed to the escalator. I literally run down the escalator, shoving people off my way.

Gate 7 is the farthest gate, and it will take sometime for me to arrived. Oh god, please let me meet kyu...

I run faster when I saw the signboard Gate 7. I can see the door to the gate, when suddenly I was pushed from behind. I fell down and screamed.

"Oh my God, dear, I am very sorry. Are you okay?" I could see that he is an asian. Chinese probably. I just nodded at him, indicating that I am okay when suddenly a jolting pain attacked my left ankle. I look at my ankle and I could see that it is getting red, and it is twisted a bit.

The boy who had hit me just now sit and take a closer look at my ankle. "Oh, this is bad. Come, I will take you to the hospital." He said and took my hand, trying to make me stand.

"No...I must meet him. Please..." I said, tears glistening in my eyes. I look at Gate 7, and I take a sprint towards it, hoping that I still have time.

"Oi!" I heard he yelled at me. I keep running despite the fact that my ankle hurt so bad.

I reached for the glass door and jumped inside the gate.

I could see nobody, and I panicked. I run across the hallway, towards the plane door. However, the guards there are blocking me and keep on pushing me. I am desperate to get in the plane.

I yelled Kyuhyun's name, hoping that he would hear me. But the very moment I screamed his name, the door shut. I was numbed, and my legs felt weak. 

"No...no...no..." I mumbled.

I stood up, everything seemed so unreal. My head is spinning, and slowly the pain in my ankle started to increase.

I steepped out slowly, feeling crushed and hopeless. I know I couldn't cry, for I had no ore strength to struggle. I had lost him. That's it. The end.

My feather forecasts for today...

No more rain, just a strong wind came gushing and destroying everything in the path. The seas are reported to be unusually stormy, and there are some places that experienced earthquake. The land suddenly broke apart....

Kyuhyun POV

I stand up as the plane door opened. I slowly walked to the door, not looking at my back. I'm scared that i couldn't go away, leaving my poor Wookie. How is he...Had he been out of the hospital? I hope so.

"Wookie ah, I miss you...."

As I said this, I can still hear his voice shouting my name.

I glanced towards my back, only to see the door already closed.

I sighed. Looks like I had loved him too much to imagined that he would come here to see me. He didn't even know me.

I sighed again, letting the cool air touched my skin.

"Kim Ryeowook, I will come for you. Wait for me...."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, that's is the update...so sorry that it is so short...heee.....I am going to camp this week, so i will not be able to update soon....Hm...and I leave you guys with two additional mystery people...

The first one is "The Nice Guy". He is somebody from Ryeowook's past, but he will also appear in the future...Just wait and see who it will be....

The second one is the guy who had bumped him at the airport...He will probably appear in the next chapter...heee

Happy reading, and happy guessing...

Comments and subscribers are appreciated and loved!!!!

You guys are awesome!!!!

Thanks and enjoy the story!!!!