Time To Relax, Not.....

Eremophobia, Am I?

Kyuhyun POV

It's has been a while since i last bring Ryeowook out, so I took an advantage to bring him to theme park this weekend. Not really sure if Ryeowook is into it, but I want to spend time with Ryeowook badly, since I have been too busy with the tournament before. I already asked Minnie and Henry to come along, so it will be double date. I am really looking forward to it.

"Ryeowook, you are free this upcoming weekend?" I texted him.

"Yeah, of course. Why?

~Ryeowook"

"I thought of bringing you to theme park this saturday. Is it okay?"

"Yeah, sure. Anything for you :)

~Ryeowook"

"Okay then, meet you soon baby~"

Yeah, I'm getting all worked up for this weekend. Woohoo!

**********

"Honey, let's play the roller coaster?" i asked, hugging him from behind.

"I....I....I'm scared...." he mumbled.

I could feel his heart thumping faster and faster, yet I dragged him to the roller coaster. He seemed hesitated, but after a few hugs and words, he agreed. While Henry and Minnie is nowhere to be seen, we both ride the roller coaster. Ryeowook keep screaming and yelling panicly, while holding my hand. I found that very amusing, for him to scream like that.

The coaster soon stopped, and we get out. Each of us had disheveled hair, and I can see that Ryeowook is very pale. Worry struck my heart. I lead him to the nearest bench, asking if he is okay.

He shook his head while saying, "Oh, I should have listened to Yesung."

My body suddenly became rigid of the word Yesung, and I started to feel my blood boiling.

"Ouch, Kyu. My arms." Ryeowook said, suddenly holding my hand. I can see that I am holding his arms to strong.

"Kyu, let me go. It hurts." He said, almost pleading.

"Who is Yesung? Why are you keep on saying Yesung frequently? You like him do you? Are you cheating on me?" I asked, feeling my voice raised each word I uttered.

Ryeowook POV

I could feel Kyuhyun's body stiff when I said Yesung's name. I regret saying it out loud, but I hope that Kyuhyun would understand. I feel his grip on arms become tighter, until I squealed in pain.

"Ouch, Kyu. My arms." I said, holding his hand, trying to get him to realese me but to no avail.

"Kyu, let me go. It hurts." I begged him, my arms feels like breaking.

"Who is Yesung? Why are you keep on saying Yesung frequently? You like him do you? Are you cheating on me?" With each words he throw on my face, I could feel my fear rising inside me. My sweet Kyuhyun had gone, replaced by this beast once again.

Not willing to give up, I stare at him, my face become hard.

"What is wrong with you, Kyuhyun!" I screamed.

"What is wrong with me? What IS WRONG WITH ME!!!!" He snapped my hand, making me yelled even harder.

"Let me go! Kyuhyun!" I screamed, and pushed him away. I punched his hand, but still his grip is getting stronger and stronger.

"Kyuhyun, I'm done with your stupid jealousy. Stop hurting me!" I yelled at him.

"If you cannot leave Yesung, then you have to leave me! Choose!" Kyuhyun said, his eyes wide open. Somehow, my agony disappeared. Slowly, my heart felt  a strange ache. It hurts so bad. How could Kyuhyun told me to leave him. He is my life.

"Well, why don't you just ate your own word then?" I said sarcastically, feeling his grip to loosen, a shocking features struck his face.

"Wookie....." He mumbled.

"Fine then. Let's break. You can go to your Yesung, who ever it is." He turned away, running from me.

Somehow, I want to run after him, but my feet becomes numb suddenly.

No, this is not happening. My Kyuhyun.....

I reached my hand towards his running figures, each time geting further and further.

"Aaack!!!!" I tried to call him again, but no voice come out from my mouth.

He finally disappeared from my vision.

I felt broken. Without me knowing it, I fell down and screamed loudly. My tears are coming out uncontrollably, and I can feel every people in the park are watching me.

I crawled to the back of the closed booth, running away from all the eyes.

I take out my phone, calling Sungmin.

"Yeobo? Ryeowook?"

"Sungmin.....Help me....My heart....AHHHH!!!!"

My weather forecasts for today....

The storm had started, the wind had blown out the houses, and the water started to rise....A little earthquake can be felt here and there.....The meteorologist had predicted that another bigger storm will come, so let's pry and hope for the best....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it. A short chappie for you guys....Hee.....Merry christmas everyone. Hope you like my updates...heee.....

Thanks for commenting, reading and subbing!!!! :)