Finally things are getting brighter!!!!!

Eremophobia, Am I?

 

Ryeowook POV

I nooded and I ran upstairs. I went to my room and opened the door.

"Oh my God! No!!!!!" I screamed.

My whole body is trembling, and I can feel my knees shaking uncontrollably.

"No, it can't be..." I mumbled, more to myself.

"Hye, I just thought of taking my shirt back, so...."

I ran across the room, almost tripped over the carpet and straight into Kyuhyun's body. I hugged him tight, feeling his warmness against my skin.

"Woah, I just go for one month...Ryeowook..." kyuhyun said.

I looked up, and our eyes met. He leaned down his face towards me, and without me noticing it, our lips had already made contacts. I was shocked at first, but I slowly closed my eyes and kiss him back. He bit my lips, and I moaned a little, letting his tongue into mine. He explored every inch of my mouth, before I fought him back. Slowly, he broke the kiss.

He looked at me and smiled. Instantly, I blushed and looked away.

“Oh, kyu, your shirt...” I let him go and started pacing towards my closet when suddenly my hand been pulled. I screamed and landed on his body, while he laugh.

“That is cute....”He laughed again.

“What do you mean?” I asked him back.

“Your scream...hee” He giggled.

“OmO, that is bad of you...” I pouted, and then gigled.

Suddenly, he pulled me closed to his chest, and kiss my forehead. Not knowing what to do, I just leaned my head on his shoulder.

“Wookie, you can have my shirt. It’s my favourite, and I want it to be your favourite too.” He said.

“Kyu, I don’t know what to say. I...I....Thanks....” I managed to blurted it out, despite my heart that was racing so fast.

I never felt this happy in my life, and I am truly grateful for this. I never thought that Kyuhyun will actually be with me now.

“hey, why are you so silent? Is something wrong?” Kyuhyun asked.

“No, it’s just....it’s just....I’m not used to....be....so near...with...the....” I stuttered, my red as red as tomato. Truthfully, I never fell in love with anyone before, and never be so close to somebody I loved. I can barely breathe, and my mind went blank.

“Hey, are you shy? Oh, are you always this cute?” He smiled, and slowly rubbed my back.

“Well, I...never....had a moment like this before...” I admitted.

“Really? Then I’m glad to be the one.” He said, and we kissed again.

After a while, he went home, leaving me, still smiling over what had happened just now.

“I should tell Minnie.” I thought, and I send Minnie a message.

“Minnie, something good happened. I’m so happy!!!

~Ryeowook”

Not long afterwards, my phone rang.

“Tell me about it. Be there in 5.

~Sungmin”

Ten minutes later, Sungmin arrived.

“Hey buddy...What’s up? Something good?” He asked while hopping on my bed.

“Yeah...Hm...It’s Kyuhyun...He came by”

“Wait! What? He came by? What for?” Sungmin asked, his face turned sour.

“Minnie, please. I know you don’t like him, but I do. He just wanted to take his shirt...” I replied, hoping that Sungmin won’t be angry.

“Okay, so? I know there is somethign else isn’t it? Spill it Wookie!” He said, shooting a his famous death glare.

“I...We...sort of...kiss”

‘WHAT!!! Wookie, what have you”

“Sungmin, please. We talked about this don’t we? I mean, he is very important to me now, I hope you can understand.”

Silent took over for a few minutes. I am feeling very guilty, but at the same time I was hoping that Sungmin would accept Kyuhyun.

“Okay, only if he made you happy. But f otherwise, I’ll crush his face to ashes!!!” He said, holding his fist tightly.

I hugged him and thanked him.

I told everything about what had happened until it is late at night.

I am so happy, I wish today will never end.

The weather forecast for today....

Thanks to the sun, the day is getting brighter and brighter...Hope it doesn’t get too hot though....

Yeay!!!! Another chapter is done!!! Sorry to keep you guys waiting!!! But here it the KyuWook moment...I am thinking of giving some later, would you guys like it? Heee.....

 

Thanks for reading, subscribing and commenting!!!!! Love you guys!!!!! You guys are awesome!!!!!!