Oh...Homecoming??!!

Eremophobia, Am I?

 

Ryeowook POV....

 

Tomorrow, Henry will go back to China. I know that I will miss him dearly, and that we will rarely meet afterwards. however, I did promise him to keep in contact by email. Being with him for almost a month, had made the three of us close together. Right now, I am very happy and contented with my life. But in that happiness, I knew that something is lacking behind. The thing called love, Ever since KJ had left me, my heart has a deep hole in it. It makes me so lone ly, so scared to be alone. I'm sick and tired of people mocking me, and looking down on me. In fact, I'm tired to pretend that I'm okay where in my heart I am not.

 

That's why I like to spend my time with minnie and henry. With them, I don't have to worry about anything. They understand me, and they are always by my side when i need them. But even so, I am still longing. Longing for someone to come and fill the emptiness in my heart. Longing for Kyu....

 

Tomorrow, Kyuhyun will be home. And Henry will be back to China. These thoughts makes me happy, and sad. Henry will go away, and I will lost one person that I cherished. One person that actually I can call as friend. But the thought Kyuhyun will be back, makes me become happy, and I've been blushing all day long thinking about it.

 

"Henry, at what time are you departing tomorrow?" Sungmin asked.

 

"If I'm not mistaken, it's 4 in the evening." Henry replied.

 

 "Okay, then let's meet at my house and go together!" I said.

 

The next day....

I waited for my friends to arrive and pick me up. We are sending Henry back to China today. Thinking of sending Henry back makes me remembered Kyuhyun. A month had passed since I last - and first - met him. I never thought that he would leave a footprints in my heart, after what he had done to me. But everyday single day, my mind will wander around, calling his name. The nightmare keeps on coming, and I am so scared now to sleep. I am afraid that I might have lose him forever. I don't want to be alone. I'm scared!

"Kim Ryeowook!!!"

I screamed at the sudden voice. Apparently it is Sungmin.

"Wookie, are you okay? You look pale!" Minnie asked, a sudden worry showed in his face.

"I'm okay..." I replied, looking down. How can I said I'm scared...of being lonely and alone. It's so embarassing.

"Let's go! Don't want to be late do we?" I asked, putting a fake smile on my face.

Thirty minutes later, we were already at the airport, waiting for the gate to be opened.

Finally, its time to send henry back. I watched as Henry slowly paced to the plane, while waving at us. I waved him back, and slowly prayed for his safety and happiness in his life.

I am sad, having to have so little time to spend with Henry.

On the way back, i talked to Minnie about Henry and promised that we both will visit him in China.

I said thanks to Minnie and enterd my house.

"Umma, I'm home!"

"Wookie-ah! You're back. There is someone came to meet you. He said he is a friend of yours, so I told him to wait in your room." Taeyoon said, and kiss her son's cheek.

"Oh, I miss you so much!" I hugged her, and kiss her cheek back.

"Who is it that come?" I asked her, giving her my most aigoo look.

"I don't know honey. Forgot to ask...Go and see him. It's not good to let him wait."

I nodded and I ran upstairs. I went to my room and opened the door.

"Oh my God! No!!!!!" I screamed.

My weather forecasts for today....

The days are sunny as usual, but maybe it could have been any brighter???

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay...Finally!!!! An update!!!! I can't believe that I can find time to update it. OmO...Things are killing me...Too much too handle...

Some sneak peak for my beloved readers, things maybe will get better, but maybe it can get rough too...so I hope you guys have prepared for it!!! :)

Thanks for reading, subscribing and commenting....You guys are loved forever...(and forever is a long time!) Hee....

Owh, by the way, the image is from EunhaeIsLoved....Thanks and credits for making this beautiful image!!!!