A Decision

For The First Time

 

5 years after..

That day..

“Hi everyone, my name is Jung..”

And somehow, that name made me drowned myself into her. It feels like there’s this invincible power that keeps dragging me to be with her, in what form? I’m not really sure that time. I mean, ever since I got back, I always got this weird feeling like there’s something missing, which I couldn’t find what. I mean, I am here, in L.A, in a city where I grew up, my family are here, my friends are here, everything I need and I know, is here. What is it that I possibly lost?

But ever since I heard her name on that day where we were supposed to welcomed some new internships worker in our office, its like, there’s this little people in me screaming, jumping and doing all they could trying to tell me that this is what I need. This is the one that will make me not feeling lost anymore. This person, who stands right in front of me, who goes by the name, Jung Nicole, will finally completes me.

And here I am, 3 years after meeting her, trying to know and court her for a whole year and finally date her for 2, on a plane to see her big family in her original home town, Seoul, South Korea. I am going to ask her to be mine, forever, and for that I’m going to ask her in front of her whole big family during her family gathering event that her parents invited me to joined them. I will, because I would love to spend the rest of my life with her, my Jung, that’s how I call her by the way, and I’m her Liu, weird isn’t it? But I found it sweet, I like her name, and somehow calling her that way, gave me this warmth in me..

My friends teased me that I might have this about her name, I even questioned myself about that, but, I don’t think so? Yes, her name made me attracted to her and wanting to know her more at first, but after I know her for some time, I guess she’s a good person, and she said she likes me, so why not? I couldn’t find a reason to say no, I mean, she’s pretty, smart, and very kind, she always by my side, she even accept the fact that I lost some memories in my life.

Some memories of my life..

I wonder.. But it has been 5 years, and nothing came back..

Not that I never try to find out, but every time I tried to remember, I’ll end up having this heavy headaches, nosebleed or worst faint and my parents especially my big sis against my effort to remember those whatever thing inside the lost memories I had. Jackie even said its better for me to forgets it..

Since it never return, I guess she’s right, maybe it’s not that important for me to remember..

Once, she asked me before I confessed to my girlfriend, what if it all returned to me, and it turns out that I already have someone special in my heart..

I did think about it.. But even if I had one, I guess she already forgot about me? Because It’s been 5 years, and no one ever came to me telling me that she is my special someone..

Beside I already have her with me..

Who is now sleeping soundly, using my shoulder as her pillow, sharing same blanket..

This, makes me happy..

She loves me, and I have no reasons not to.

She said it to me, she showed it to me, she always being honest with me about it, and that’s all I need to be more serious in this relationship.

Somehow, deep inside, by her being honest with me about her feelings, made me feel, complete..

Even though..

No, no more, I am now complete, thanks to her..

I don’t need my lost memory or whatever in it

Whats forgotten, meant to be forgot.

All I need is her, Jung Nicole.

---

 

 

so.................anyone up to angst :D 

hasn't been decided yet, we'll see, shall we? ^___^ thanks for reading, subscribing and leaving comments; @FioVasHi and @fxkryberjjang glad you still want to read the continuation of the shots, lets hope i could finish it well this time ^___^

until next time people!

ps: Amber lost her memories for 5 years already, in 3rd year, she met nicole, and now, its the 5th year she lost her memories, all of her memories about her years in Korea..