Goodbye Dear Ol' Past

For The First Time

 

Flashback

“Well..” Minho fidgeting under her gaze

“Do you know her oppa?” asked her once again

“I..”

“Please tell me what happen in that party?”

Minho sighed before he speaks

“It was Key’s party Krys, everyone invited, me and Amber couldn’t resist it, we have to be there in case something went wrong as always in Key’s party, and when I said everyone is there, I mean everyone, including her..”

“And she is?”

He looked at her, contemplating whether she should tell her or not, not knowing where would the info lead the girl’s thought

“Our junior at school. Well you know how Amber is Krys, she befriends everyone including her. She was bullied for being such a loner and weak and Amber just got to be the knight in her shining armor and go to save the day, her day about a year ago. Ever since that she became part of us, because Amber would always take her to go with us. They are always close to each other”

“Are they in a relationship?”

“I..”

“Tell me oppa..”

“To be honest, we don’t know. They are close, very close like a couple, but they never said there’s something. But..”

“But?”

“That girl told me once that they were, until..”

“Until?”

“Until Amber met someone else..”

“Me?”

“Krys.. I..”

“Do they still meeting with each other?”

“Amber avoided her much that’s for sure, but few nights ago was the only exception, the last thing I know they went out but I don’t know where or what they were doing, I tried to contact her, but her phone was dead..”

“…”

 “Krys.. Are you okay?”

“Thanks oppa, I got to go”

“Wait, want me to drive you? I’m free”

“No, thanks, I need to be alone, thanks Minho oppa, I’ll see you around, bye”

“I’m sorry Krys.. I just had to.. I just had to..”

Or maybe he knows, as he said it after she walked away

End of Flashback

--

Back to the Jung’s, Present Day

Morning time

“You woke up early” said Jessica while slowly flipping some pages of her favorite fashion magazine rather mindlessly, since her focus is actually at someone who has just walked in into the kitchen.

The one Jessica talked with, scoffed before she speaks “I should have asked you that instead unnie” grabbing a bowl and a box of cereal from one of the kitchen cabinets and milk from inside the fridge.

“I have reasons for that” said Jessica, putting aside the magazine and fully focused on her little sister “Now, last night, what happened?”

“Nothing” said Krystal flatly while chewing a spoonful of her breakfast.

Jessica scoffed, folding her hand on her chest and said “Sure, nothing happened, just you walking back with tears and that kid looked so out of it? I bet nothing had happened last night, right?” sarcastically

“Yep” again, Krystal said it flatly having another spoonful of her cereal.

At this time, both of the Jung’s are having a fierce battle of glares, with Jessica sending her well known cold glare and Krystal send her the authentic expressionless glare, without blinking, without exchanged words and without a will to stop from each one of them. Jessica demand an answer, while Krystal, persistent on not to say anything.

But in the end, one of them surrenders, when she heard voices coming from the other side of the house, giving a sign that their guests might have already awake.

“Fine” said Jessica as she stands up and putting her mug of coffee on the sink “But one thing you should remember Krys” she looked at Krystal’s sternly “Nicole, is our cousin. Whatever it is that you want to do about them, forget it. I love you, but I have an obligation on reminding you. You’ve hurt that llama once, and once is enough knowing what it cause you for years”

Krystal secretly tightening her grip on her spoon.

---

Few hours after

 “Are you sure you don’t want to come with us?” asked Nicole

“Following one Jung around on her shopping spree is enough to make me exhausted and slept through the next whole day, three Jung’s? I might not survived” teased A.J

“Yah! It isn’t that bad!” Nicole said, lightly smacked A.J’s shoulder

“Ah yeah, almost forgot, add being a loyal shopping bag carrier for three Jung’s” A.J dramatically sighed “You might have a crippled girlfriend because both of my arms will fall off in no time” but before Nicole gives her another smack, A.J already hold her girlfriend hand and gives her a peck on her lips then smiled.

“Don’t worry, I don’t want to burdened you and your cousins with my constant whining of wanting to go home when you ladies are on it, fired up with shopping desires, besides, I’ll go with Key, remember?”

“That’s exactly why I keep asking you now while secretly wanting you to say yes already, because you’ll go with him, I’m afraid he’ll teach you so many ways of being a decent player as he called himself”

“Yah, I can hear you, and I’m not a player for your information, it just happen that ladies loves me and I’m too nice to ever say no to anyone who said they loves me”

“Ha Ha oppa, I almost believed you” Nicole said, earning a playful ‘merong’ from Key which she ignored as her focus are back to A.J who stands right in front of her, fixing A.J’s short bangs to the side, she sighed “Are you sure you don’t want to go with us? You might going to see me in my bridesmaid dress” giving her best eye smile, hoping that A.J will finally say yes.

“Nice try Ms. Jung, but I would want it to be a surprise” A.J smiled watching her girlfriend pouts “You know they said it’s a bad luck if the groom saw the bride in their bridesmaid before the big day right?”

Nicole scoffed finding what A.J just said its amusing “Well yeah, but you are not the groom and I’m not the bride silly”

“Yet..” A.J smiled “Consider this as a rehearsal?” A.J winked

“Excuse me lovebirds, can we go before Santa comes to visit? I’m planning to be pregnant when its time for Christmas thank you very much” shout Jessica from inside her car, right behind the steering wheel.

A.J laughed to know that Nicole doesn’t seem to realize the shouts because she’s zoning out trying to process what A.J said, so A.J nudged her lightly, telling her to go already before the soon to be bride mad “I still want to get my chance to stand ON the altar” she whispered, emphasizing the meanings of her words when Nicole still looked confused, walking into Jessica’s car.

“Finally!” Jessica said once Nicole is in, A.J smiled, but the smile fades away when her eyes meet Krystal’s

--

At the café

“Seeing the way you smiled, it seems that you already got what you want from that girl?” asked A.J to Key who just came and sit on his chair with a satisfied smile on his face.

“Hey, don’t hate the player, it just happen that girls, can’t resist me” Key said “So A.J, kindly, don’t disturb me on Wednesday night because I got a date with a hot sizzling chick named Soori”

“I’ll remind Nicole not to call you on Wednesday and Thursday for precautions sake”

“Make it Friday too, because this one, I bet she’s an animal” he smirked

“Spare me the detail for heaven sake man” said A.J which responded with laughter’s from Key

“Don’t tell me you never did anything with Nicole?” a sudden question that caught A.J off guard makes her chocked.

“W..What?”

“Damn! You never did? You live in US and you never did it? I thought you Americans do it anywhere everywhere?”

“Not all” mumbled A.J “Besides, I want to make it special, I mean she’s a special girl” said A.J “For years I always felt that I’m lost, no matter how many people surrounding me, I always felt lost, not knowing what to think, what to do, how to act, because I lost some of my memories which no matter how hard I tried to remember, it never came, and in the end, it always made me feel misplaced..”

“I mean, when some people, like my best friends, talking about some things, some experience, some event they said we’ve been through, and get excited about that, I couldn’t relate, because I couldn’t remember it at all, and its.. Hard, you know?”

“And her.. Knowing her.. Falling in love with her.. I felt, whole..”

Flashback

At Key’s party

“And her.. Knowing her.. Falling in love with her.. I felt, whole..” Amber said

“Wow.. It seems that this girl got you bad huh?” Key asked

Amber sighed “I don’t know man, but this is got to be it, you know? Love? This is got to be it” said Amber

 “Glad she finally said yes to you M” said Key, sincerely happy to see his friend finally official with the girl of her dream

“Yeah, thanks Key” said Amber

“So she’s the one?” asked Key

End of the Flashback

A.J smiled “Yes, she’s the one.. Ever since i met her, i never felt the necessity to remember whatever it is in my past" A.J said "I guess.. Maybe my past are meant to be forgotten? So yeah, i want to make it special for a special girl like her"

"I guess.. There’s no chance for your past to come back huh M?" said Key inwardly

He smiled, he nod, then he said “You better be, cheers for you my friend”  as he raised his glass 

 

----

a/n: so..how long was it since my last update? O___O well.. this is all i got for now my friends! T___T pardon for many many many grammar error's and my brain error's especially .___. and let see when will this go, because, i still haven't made my mind on who should be end up with who, but as far as i know, NicBer hold the biggest vote huh? Okay! Shall we start to read this gibberish of mine with NicBer and MinStal focus? XD or.. not?, enjoy ^___^

All advices, critiques, suggestions and even threats are all welcomed, though i prefer not to have any of the last one between those 4 .___. anyway, LDW moon walking out! B)