Past That Haunt's

For The First Time

“Nicole is our cousin..” then what about me?

“You’ve hurt that llama once, and once is enough knowing what it cause you for years..” I am hurting too.. Still does.. And now more..

“Krys!” Krystal snapped out of her thoughts just to find both Jessica and Nicole looking at her but with a different kind of concern “Are you okay? Are you sick?”

Nicole with her genuine worries “N.. No.. I’m okay Nicole unnie” while Jessica is with..

“She’s okay, probably knocking some sense in her thick skull about some matters” her own way to show her concern about the exact matters that bothers Krystal’s mind

“Huh? Some sense about what matters?” which successfully make Nicole both confused and curious

“Nothing unnie, don’t listen to Jessica unnie please, its nothing really” Krystal said, desperately wants to cut off whatever possibility that might come up if they continue this conversation.

“Oh I know!” said Nicole suddenly, slightly startling the sisters who automatically took glance to each other through a big mirror where Jessica stand in front of, while trying her wedding gown “Love matters isn’t it? Come on you can tell me, tell me tell me, who is it? Does it have something to do with that guy? Minho? Wait, what’s your relationship with him anyway? Are you guys like officially dating or on the way? Because you never told me anything Soojung-ah, I am disappointed at you”

“That’s because you’ve been away for too long unnie” Krystal try to joked

“But didn’t I tell you guys to tell me about what’s going on while I’m away, like seriously, we were like three sisters before I moved out of the country, and once we got to contact each other again, its because Jessica is going to get married and I saw you with that guy” Nicole cutely whined “I know I shouldn’t have moved out with my parents, I should have stayed here with you guys” and end it with a pout.

“I don’t think uncle would allowed you knowing how clumsy you can be if we left you alone without any supervision even if its for a minute Cole” Jessica smirked “Plus you wouldn’t have met Amber if you didn’t moved out” as she looked at Krystal who looked back at her with an unreadable expressions.

Hearing what Jessica said, Nicole’s mind wanders to a certain llama face, and with images of the latter’s dorky wide grin, all frowns and regrets wiped out of her mind, exchanged it with nothing but a happiness that Amber made her feel. Yes, Nicole felt blessed. And at this point, she doesn’t really care if Amber’s old memory comes back, because she’s determined to keep Amber, with her.

--

“I’m sorry that you have waited for too long Mr. Choi” said a rather thin man, with slick brushed hair, dressed with suit to Minho who from what the thin man said, have been waiting for too long.

“Its okay Mr. Go” said Minho politely “Do you have what I’ve asked you?” he asked

And the thin man showed him a wide toothy grin to Minho as his answers before he presented in front of him, a rectangular dark purple box made of velvet then say “Just exactly like you’ve wanted Mr. Choi”

And for the first time of the week, the young dr. Choi Minho, smiled.

--

At Key’s apartment

“Okay.. Have fun baby, call me when you’re done okay? We’ll find something fun, no other girls involved, here” Amber said on her phone “Okay bye.. I love you too” to Nicole

“Not going to finish anytime soon?” Key asked after he gulped down his bottle of beer, ushered another bottle to Amber, then grab his console game joystick, ready to chose what games he wants them to play today.

“Nope” Amber said after she gulped down her beer, put it on the table and grab her joystick while watching what Key’s doing, making a selection of his race car on a big screen Key specially bought for his gaming session “Dude I got to tell you, buying this screen is simply genius man”

Key smirked “I know, glad I did, you should buy one too so we could play at your place whenever I visit man”

“Nah I don’t think Nicole would allow me to spend that much of a money to buy one big tv specially for playing games only” Amber smiled remembering how Nicole once sulked for the whole day because Amber’s being too busy with her games, imagine if she bought this one big tv like Key has, it definitely going to satisfy her game nerd side, but absolutely not for her love life.

“You’re so whipped” Key shakes his head disapprovingly

Amber shoved him playfully and accidentally knocked her bottle of beer down with the joystick she held on her other hand, and when she realized it and looked at the falling bottle, some images, pieces of her blurry past run through her mind..

In it, there’s a party, bottle of beer and Krystal looking at her with a sad eyes..

--

Incheon Airport, Arrival’s gate..

A young woman with casual clothes, tight black skinny jeans, t-shirts inside her red varsity jackets, pair of white chucks, black hat and black shades, walked out of the arrival gates with her luggage trailing behind her. Looking around for the one who’ll picked her up from the airport, someone for some big entertainment company who hires her to be one of their main dance instructor here, at her long being left motherland for a reason she determined to keep it unrevealed if possibly forever.

She looked around for quite some time until she spotted her name, written on an ipad screen. She smiled and walked to a man who has started to gives her bows, which she responded with a pat on his shoulder telling him that he doesn’t need to do that, before they walked to the car, parked in the airport parking lot and zoomed to the place she’ll stay for at least, six months from now.

And her name is, Kim Hyoyeon.

 

---

a/n: So it has been a truly long time since my last update, and here i am with an update, i'm not sure if anyone still read this, since i don't update regularly and for that i'm very sorry, and i won't blame you guys to unsubs, i guess it mostly my fault anyway, honestly i got writers block even though i already had most of the part of this story in mind, but i just couldn't let it out as i wanted, even this one is actually turns out very far from what i expected or originally planned, this one i decided to just write it down, so i apologize if its far from you guys have expected, i really appreciates you guys, for subscribing, reading and leaving this story some comments, i'll keep trying my best, but for now, please do enjoy, as usual, all critics and comments are welcomed, i am LDW, moonwalking out!