Unclarity

For The First Time

 

Minho PoV

“Krys..”

“Oppa? What are you doing here?”

“Jessica noona called me, she said..” she’s back.. “Amber, she’s..”

“It’s A.J, Nicole unnie’s girlfriend, she’s my cousin, they are here for Unnie’s wedding” Krys..

 “Amber.. Is she..”

“She’s A.J, Nicole unnie’s, my cousin girlfriend” Why do you have to act like this?

“Krys..”

 “Where’s Jessica unnie? I’m hungry, have you eaten oppa? Let’s get something to eat, my treat”

After all of these years..

You are still not sure..

Or simply realized..

Are you?

--

A.J PoV

“Hey baby, why are you crying? I’m okay, its probably jetlag and tired, that's all”

“Its because I never saw you like this before, you were suddenly having headaches, and blood start dripping from your nose and next seconds you already on the floor, unconscious”

“I told you it happens if I suddenly had images about those forgotten years, remember?”

“Did you?”

“Krystal..”

“I.. " Should i? "Can’t remember, its blurry, and it switched too fast, like a broken film, you know?" I'm sorry NIc.." Beside, I’m not too sure either.. " I'm not sure on whether i should tell you about those images i had... " Just forget about it okay, what important is that I’m here and okay now, right?” 

Because it might concerns about her..

Your cousin..

“Not until I give you a full examination Ms. Liu!" What the? Where did she came from?

"I surprised you don't i? By the way good evening, I’m dr. Kwon, I’ll be the one who will be in charge of you, nice to meet you all and you must be Sica’s cousin Nicole, from L.A, right?” She's..

“Yah! I told you to wait for me!”

“But Sica baby, I’m too excited to see my new patient”

“More than being excited to see me?! Do you want me to cancel our wedding now?” She’s, kind of.. Scary..

“Nuuuu!!!!! Its not like that, aish.. Could you two help me out here?”

“Forget it! Nic, this dork is my fiancé, and Yul, this is Nicole and that is her.. Girlfriend.. A.J” And why is she looking at me like that?

“Ah, looking at you Nicole, if I may call you, I believe, beauty does runs in the Jung’s family” What the?

“Snap out of it Kwon, you are taken, so does she”

“I am very well aware that I am taken by the one and only you my princess” this doc is funny but her fiance is scary..

“And you, must be, A.J?”

“Eh.. Yeah?”

“And I think you forgot about me?” 

“Did we ever meet before?”

“Not when you are awake” and now why does this doc looking at me like that?

“Yul..”

“And my examination said, you could go home now, but I suggest that you’ll take a rest for the night here, you know, in case you’ll have another sudden headaches.. Or more” okay.. I take my word back, this doc is creeping me out, and what does she means by more?

More of what?

Or.. Did she…

“Unnie where’s Krystal?” Krystal, that girl..

“Minho picked her up earlier, she’s in hurry because she got something urgent to do”

Minho?

Did she just..

“She is still with him? Wow, I’m impressed, I know that they liked each other for long, but to last until this long, its impressive”

Her boyfriend? They liked each other for long, and last until this day..

“Well.. Yeah..”

“Its been 5 years now right? When will they..”

“I’m tired, I want to get some sleep”

I don’t know what has got into me, but all I know, the more it repeated in my mind, about her and whoever that guy is..

I'm annoyed.

What the hell is going on with me?

Who is she?

Does it have something to do with my forgotten memories?

Should I try to find out?

What if..

Damn! First my head hurt, now my heart? I really should start going back to the gym again.

---

 

 

chapter 7 is up, now i'm back to work, haunted by my workload, but i need to update, before i end up forgetting it, so, until next chapter? still thinking on what to do.. any ideas? kukuku, thanks for reading, subscribing and commenting ^___^

ps: sorry for the lack of..er..everything? kind of really busy lately, and the tittle, i just put it randomly*facepalm*anyway LDW out!