Her Little Secret..

For The First Time

 

 

Krystal was sitting on her bed, expressionlessly looking at the familiar box filled with her memories with someone who is now, totally forgot about her, when Jessica suddenly enters her bedroom, not even hesitate to knock the door first

Or to close the door before she hissed angrily “What, are you doing Krystal?!”

“Sica, calm down” said Yuri, closing the door behind her.

“I don’t have time to calm down because I need to know what this stupid girl is trying to do!” talking about her little sister who seems calm, or maybe even intentionally ignoring her annoyance, with putting the box back to its place, and prepare to get some sleep.

“Please close the door if you two finished arguing, I’m going to get some sleep” Krystal calmly say while covering herself with her blanket, which of course made Jessica more annoyed, but before Jessica could show her protest, Yuri stopped her.

“Let her sleep Sica.. Talk to her again tomorrow, okay?”

Jessica contemplated before she sighed and turn away. She was about to left the room, but before that, she decide to turn around again to say “Whatever you have in your mind, she’s with her now.. She forgot about you, so you don’t have to feel guilty about what happened to her before..”

Seeing no specific reaction from her little sister, Jessica continue to say what she has in mind “Move on Soojung-ah.. She already did, so you don’t have any reason to stay..” with much more calm voice, then leave the room quietly, leaving Yuri behind to close the door.

Unknown to Jessica, Yuri know something about what happened few minutes ago before Krystal and A.J return home “Don’t do what you did to her tonight anymore Jungie.. That’s not fair for any of you..” feeling that she already said what she want to say “Goodnight little Jung..” is Yuri’s last word, before she closed Krystal’s bedroom door and left the girl on the bed, shedding a lone tear.

--

Meanwhile in another room, someone, still awake with a lot in mind..

Why did she do that?

What am I supposed to do?

What am I supposed to say?

Why did she do that?

What did she do that for?

Were the questions that kept filling her mind ever since the earlier event happen. They didn’t say anything after that, Krystal left her with a lot on confusion and those question keeps repeating in A.J’s mind. She came home alone, went to her shared room with her girlfriend Nicole and sit on the bed with her back leaned on the wall.

“A.J?” she saw her girlfriend looking at her sleepily.

So cute..

“Hey, did I wake you up? I’m sorry, go back to sleep now, its still early..” she caress her hair lovingly while Nicole rubbed her sleepy eyes, trying to look at the time on her cellphone

“It is early, why weren’t you sleeping?” she sat on the bed suddenly and starts to check on A.J’s body temperature looked very worried “Are you okay? Somewhere hurting? Did you have a weird dream again? Have you took your meds? Where did you put it?” she almost left the bed to check on A.J’s bag for her medications before A.J pull her into a very tight hug

“I’m okay baby.. Nowhere hurting, no headaches, no weird dreams, nothing.. Its just the usual insomnia and I can’t get any milk, they ran out of it, your cousins and the store near here” A.J said trying to calm her worried girlfriend with a gently rub on her back

“You sure?” she still look at A.J with her worried eyes

“Yes” A.J smiled, trying to assured her girlfriend

“My poor baby” Nicole kissed A.J’s forehead then hug her tight

One thing unnoticed by the happily hugging girl, is that her girlfriend can’t smile as bright as she is now, because there’s a confusion lingers in A.J’s mind..

And why does she feel familiar to me?

--

Flashback

“Soojung-ah! Here!” Amber waved frantically to Krystal who just walks into the cafe

“Hey, sorry for the wait” Krystal said while she took on her seat

“Its okay, I just arrived couple of minutes ago” Amber happily grinned

“And I’m sorry I have to reschedule our meeting yesterday, I have sudden group meeting about some assignment project”

“Its okay, hehe.. Eh, want to order anything? You look tired” Amber looked at the visible black circle under Krystal’s eyes and her slightly red eyes behind her glasses probably from lack of sleeping..

Krystal looked at Amber expressionlessly that obviously made Amber confused

“Eh.. Soojung-ah, want to order something?” Amber thought it must be the infamous Jung’s zoning out moment, because soon after she asked that, Krystal answered..

“Iced coffee please”

….

Amber is fidgeting. Her palms are sweating, she even have a cold feet just to ask THE matters to Krystal who looked relax, sipping her iced coffee while flipping the magazines she found there “So..” Amber said

“So?” Krystal said without looking at Amber

Amber sighed, she thought, here comes nothing.. “You know.. About what I told you few days ago? Have you made a thought about it?” hoping much for Krystal’s positive answer

Krystal suddenly stopped flipping the magazines, only a few seconds then she’s back being busy with her magazine and her drinks “What were you talking about?” she asked calmly

At this point, Amber lost her hopes “Nothing.. I just.. I thought.. Ah, its okay” she tried to look okay, but not inside her heart..

She’s been liking this girl who sits in front of her for a couple of years now, love at the first sight she once told her best friends Key and Minho. She’s been trying to get close to her, knowing her, be friend her, and the fact that later she become her tutor on Korean Language made her even more sure that Amber J. Liu has officially in love with Krystal Jung Soojung.

She’s cold yes, she act like she didn’t care about anything or anyone else, but knowing her personally and through her best friend which is Amber’s distant cousin Sulli, she found out that the girl she love is a very shy and timid girl, who really afraid to hurt and gets hurt by people around her.

She’s always being under her parents and older sister protection and care. Their protectiveness made her had a hard time to socialize, and the fact that she doesn’t really talk much completes people judgment that she is a cold spoiled brat.

Kind of judgment that Krystal doesn’t really care about and keep doing what she believe is right, ‘What matter is, I don’t mean any harm, I don’t intentionally harm anyone, if they hurt because of me, that’s the process of life that they should accept to learn on how to fight me back, don’t act sweet in front of me and stabbing me from behind, I hate those people the most’ she once said to Amber and she fall even harder to the younger girl personality.

Silence took over them.

“I won’t come here if this doesn’t mean anything to me” Krystal suddenly said, with her eyes, still looking at the magazine, Amber look at her confused, then slowly smile, then happily grinned

“I LOVE YOU JUNG SOOJUNG!” she screams in the café, with people looking at her as if she is a crazy person

While Krystal is trying to pull Amber back to where she sit blushing for the sudden and blunt confession and embarrassment for the llama sudden action that no doubt, made her heart fluttered.

No, she couldn't say it yet to Amber, she wants to take it slowly, she want this to be special, because this is her very first time to have a crush on someone so deeply, that might become love one day.. Or soon..

She doesn't want to spoiled the word, she wants to say it in a special occasion, to this someone really special for her..

To Amber J.Liu..

……..

But..

One day..

"Where is she?! She told me to wait and I am indeed waiting for her, for a three freaking hour and she knows I hate waiting! No text, no phone, I text her, no reply’s, I called her, not answering! Stupid llama! She is lucky that I.."

Somewehere around the corner where Krystal accidentally passed by..

She saw two person, which one of them, she knows very well, but the other one doesnt because the girl head bowed down and her long hair covered her face..

Krystal was about call the one she knows, when she realized, the tension is different..

“I’m sorry.. I’m really really sorry about that night.. I don’t.. I mean, I didn’t..” 

“I love you Amber..” the other girl Krystal couldn't clearly see, said..

“I..”

“I’m willing to give you everything because I love you and I thought you do too..”

“I do, honestly I do.. But its not..”

…They kissed..

Amber and that mysterious girl, kissed..

………

And that day, a part of Krystal heart that unconsciously by her, starts blooming for Amber fully, slowly died..

End of Flashback

--

aaand.. i'll leave it here .___. short update i know, i'll try to update again soon.. i hope .___.

so have you ever fall in love but then the love let you down and you end up doubting your own love and their love to you? 

That's why for Krystal.. ^___^

any suggestions, comments, criticism and questions are all welcome, pardon for any grammar errors and i'll edit it later .___.

LDW out!

PS: done editing it, i'm very sorry *deepest bow*