A Guy Named Key

For The First Time

 

It was on one my big sister wedding, the day I saw her again.

“Key oppa, I want to introduced you to someone”

“Hem?”

“Oppa, this is A.J, my friend at work, and A.J this is Taeyeon unnie’s little brother Key oppa”

“Hi, I’m A.J it’s a pleasure to meet you”

It’s her, I know it’s her, my long lost best friend. My one true bestfriend. Fate has playing a sick game with us. I’ve been looking for her, for the past 5 year. Thinking about where the hell is that punk, did she get her memory back? Which now I know she hasn’t, even after 5 years, she hasn’t gets it back.

I’m partially happy and sad, happy because she doesn’t have to remember all the pain that she has to get through because of that girl, sad because..

She forgot about me, totally.

But that’s not the sickest part that fate had played us, it’s the fact that now, she’s dating another Jung. Is it a coincident my friend? Or even your subconscious mind searching for something similar to her, despite the part of your memories about her has completely gone?

If there’s still a chance that God might grant us on this mad situation we're in, I sincerely hope, that this Jung, has nothing to do with that Jung. That’s all I’m asking you God. My best friend true happiness.

“Something interesting up there?” As for my happiness..

“Not as much as it is down there”

“Sweet talker, what time is it?”

“4 PM?”

“ I need to go back now”

“Acting like a good wife for your husband?”

“He’s your father Kibum”

“Should I call you mom now, Hyuna-ssi?”

I don’t know what happiness is for me

“Maybe next time?”

“”

Love is basically not my game to play.

“Pick up your phone, it’s been ringing the whole time, it start to give me headaches”

Incoming Call: Nicole Jung

Ah, they must be already here..

---

 

 

chapter 6 is up, no signs of kryber here, this is about key, i just have to put this in, because it might played some roll later on, meanwhile, sorry for the late update, got caught up at work and my laptop said it needs a break, but now its back, wish me luck that i'll end this fast, once and for all, then we'll move on to finished my other random writings ^___^ for now, please do enjoy, thanks for reading, subscribing and commenting, LDW out!