God is Good

For The First Time

 

A.J’s POV

I know I already told myself not to let these matters about my forgotten memories bothering my mind.

I know I already set my mind to just focus and keep focus on what I have now.

I know I already decided to let what happened in the past, remains as past, no matter what it is.

But why did every time she came across my mind..

I wanted to know?

I.. Its like there’s something that I should know..

Something important..

“A.J, are you okay in there? I need to use the bathroom”

“Oh, okay, I’ll be out in a minute”

No, I can’t, I shouldn’t, its crazy, forget about it like it supposed to be! That’s it.

“Hey, sorry, I’m done, you can use it now”

“Okay, oh Jessica unnie said she sent someone to take us to her house because she has an important meeting and Krystal went to take care of some things for Jessie’s wedding, so basically none of them could pick us up”

“Oh.. Who?”

“I don’t know, she was in hurry, so.. Wait I really need to go to the bathroom”

Okay..

So.. She’s busy..

Did she go with that guy named Minho? Tch.

Hem, wait.. That’s weird.. Why did I..

 “Are you ready kids?”

“Dr. Kwon?”

“Its Yuri when I’m not on a duty, please, that title burdens me sometime.. It made me feel like I have this obligation to stay in a library, enriching my knowledge about health sciences, or attend medical seminars, instead of hanging out like everyone else. Well, not that it’s a bad thing, but don’t you think even doctors, deserves to have their break time?”

“Y..Yeah..? I guess so?”

“Good! Now lets go”

“Yuri unnie?”

“Finally! Someone calling me normally, and yes its me, your today’s personal driver sent directly by the one and only, Princess Jessica, at your service ladies”

This doc is weird in a good way.

“Sorry for bothering you Yuri unnie”

“Aish what nonsense is that? No harms done, beside I’m bored at home alone anyway, doing nothing, and Sica is busy, so yeah, by doing this..”

“You might have a reason to meet her don’t you? I thought you already passed that stage Yuri unnie, I mean you did it before, but that was when you are still trying to approached the ice princess”

…. What did I just.. Say?

“Eh.. Anyone hungry? Lets eat first!”

--

Jessica’s POV

1 new message

Seobang (Mobile)

She remembered something. She said something about some event when I was still trying to approach you back then, she even remembered your nickname, ice princess, but I guess its seemed like a sudden outburst, she didn’t really remember the details.

Reply

To: Seobang (Mobile)

Seobang, I’ll leave the medical explanation to you, and take an overall conclusion that she is starting to remember.

Are you sure you didn’t accidentally mention that nickname in front of her behind my back? =___=

1 new message

Seobang (Mobile)

I love you and your lazy nature baby, but you misunderstand me up to like that? I am hurt..

T___T

Reply

To: Seobang (Mobile)

Then come here fast!

I’ll apologize properly~

1 new message

Seobang (Mobile)

In 5!

Compose SMS text

To: Krys Jungie

Lunch at usual café, no buts, you still owe me an apology.

Love you~

--

Krystal’s POV

Reply

To: Unnie (Mobile)

Fine..

Love you too unnie..

Incoming call: Minho-oppa

“Hello?”

“Krys, hey, did I disturb you?”

“No, not at all oppa, sorry I haven’t replied your text, just finished taking care of unnie’s wedding decorations thing”

“Ah yeah, its okay, I kind of know, she told me when we met at the meeting earlier”

“Oh, okay..”

“So.. Have you eaten your lunch?”

“Nope, not yet”

“Em..Want to go grab lunch with me?”

“Oh.. I’m sorry oppa, I can’t, unnie just text me, I’ll have lunch with her, and I can’t say no”

“Ah.. Yeah..Well, I guess its okay..”

….

Ask him..

Ask him Krys..

“So okay then, I’ll just..”

Just ask him!

“Would you like to accompany me?”

“….Really?”

“Yeah, well that is if you don’t have..”

“Sure! I mean, yeah, okay, I would love to Krys! I mean, yeah, yes, hehehe”

This guy..

Cute..

--

Key’s POV

Well.. This is awkward..

Flashback

Calling: Nicole

“Hello?”

“Hey you two lovebirds, have time accompanying me for lunch?”

“Oppa! Where have you been?! I’ve been calling you since last night!”

If only you would know..

“Sorry Nic, I forgot where did I put my phone and when I found it, its dead with no batt already, so what’s up?”

“I was going to tell you that me and A.J will stay at my cousin’s house for the rest of our vacation here”

“W..What? Your cousin?”

“Yeah oppa, I can’t possibly let A.J being out of my watch after what happened to her today, is it okay with you?”

“..S..Sure, I mean, yeah, okay.. I understand, its better that way I guess”

“Thanks oppa.. Oh about accompanying you for lunch, we are about to go get lunch now, want to join us?”

“Sure.. Okay”

“Meet us at..”

God.. You are on hell of a troller aren’t you?

“Oppa! Are you listening?

“Huh? Ah yeah.. Okay.. I’ll meet you two there..”

End of Flashback

What a lovely scenery..

Got glared by the ice princess herself..

“You knew and you didn’t say anything?”

Here comes the accusing time, so marvelous

“Seriously noona, will it give any difference if I told you or her, the truth about I do know where Amber is? She doesn’t even remember any single thing, and please, spare me with the glare, your sister already gave me a hard slap and I swear it’ll bruised for long”

“You are lucky because if she didn’t, I am the one who will give you a damn hard slap!”

“Sica please calm down, Amber and Nicole is here, you don’t want them to get suspicious right? And please, as Amber’s doctor, I wouldn’t recommend her to feel suspicious and start unconsciously trying to remember about her forgotten memories, because it might affect her brain”

“Hey guys, sorry for the wait”

Savior!

“Its okay, how is it? Did you get the dictionary A.J?”

“Hehehe, yes Yuri unnie”

“You tried really hard to impress the Jung’s eh? No worries, I’ll help you, its always fun to welcome another member of the family”

Are you M?

“Huh, you are not even one of ours yet Yul”

“Sica! You will be my wife any sooner!”

“I haven’t said I do~”

“Sica!!!”

Sigh.. I don’t know what to say more, fighting for you M or please don’t..

God, you are one hell of a troller..

“Unnie, sorry we are.. Late..”

Talking about awkward..

God.. You are a pro!

---

 

a/n: i can see some of you is starting to feel the same confusing dilemma about amcole or kryber like me here, hehe, to be honest, its kind of hard for me to decide which one is better, i am used to kryber pairing though, but looking at the situations here, i couldnt decide, what if this happened in a real life? what if you are amber here? what if you are krystal here? 

for amber, between the past where your heart lays and the future where finally you can get what you can only hope before

and for krystal, between guilt, late awareness, and personal fear based on those things

i'll try to end it as normal as possible, i might have the idea for the ending now, but i would still make some consederation because i'm trying to make this story goes like it really happen in the real life, until then, i hope you'll still want to read this fic, until its time for the last chapter.

pardon for any grammar errors, hope you'll enjoy reading this chap, thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting

- LDW out!- 

^___^