Expecting for the Unexpected

For The First Time

 

Amber/A.J POV

If there’s one thing I mostly complained about my girlfriend, is none other than her habit of bringing her whole apartment to wherever she traveled, like now. We are only going to be here for about 22 days before going back to our activity in L.A and it feels like she’ll move here.

I think I know how her cousin’s spouse actually feels now. Oh man, I suddenly remembered about her cousins pink obsession, thank God this one in a whole white, at least it won’t hurt my eyes.

“Babe is this all?” as I sit down and counting her total 7 luggage bags in various size, from the biggest one, to the smallest which now on her shoulder, while she’s sitting next to me busy with her phone, calling her cousin maybe, because she did say her cousin will pick us up today.

“Yes.. I guess it is?” she said after counting it herself, looked a little not sure

“Guess? You didn’t actually hang your apartment on the back of the plane right? Should I start untying it now?” which I am half serious about this, if it ever possible

“Ha Ha, really funny” as she slipped one of her arms on mine then lay her head on my shoulder. I like this, her being clingy. I felt, loved, things that I really like from her.

“Tired?” I asked her

“A little..” she said, probably still having jet lag and more.

The fact that she actually forced herself to finish all of her task before our departure day made her having a very lack of rest. I did tell her to slow down, but she’s too determined, just because she wanted to show me how great South Korea is. She looked really excited that I have no heart to tell her about these weirdly uncomfortable feelings I felt right after she said we are going to visit her family back in Seoul..

I don’t know, there’s something about Seoul that makes me uncomfortable, it’s like I’m expecting something, which I’m not sure what, I mean, I know my lost memories are about what happened with me living there for a few years, and the fact that my family is a bit hesitant to let me go, even my parents decided to conspired with me that they won’t tell Jackie made me feel like I’m expecting something would happen while I’m in Seoul, but what?

“Hello? Where are you? Yes we are already here..” I’m lost in my thoughts that I didn’t even realize Nicole’s phone was ringing “Oh almost arrive? Okay we’ll go outside” and now she’s giving me some signals with her hand gesture that we need to go outside because it seems like her cousin are here.

And I can’t help but to feel nervous, I mean, I already meet her family from her mother side, the Hwang’s are loud but fun, more approachable, as for the Jung’s.. Err.. Well, even until now, if it’s not because of Mrs. Jung’s presence, Nicole’s mom, Mr. Jung would still giving me death glares whenever he saw me with his daughter, and she said all the Jung’s are like him and I’m about to meet the whole Jung’s?! I must be crazy! I’m dead..

I can feel it coming, I will soon be dead, in peace? I’m not sure, in pieces probably. God save me!

--

Krystal's POV

“Eesh! This traffic! Krys could you call her and tell her to wait outside, I’m afraid we wouldn’t get a parking spot near the arrival gates if its like this, I ran out of my battery and im sure she’s been calling me, do you have her number?”

“Yeah, if its her old number?”

“07 in the end? Yeah that”

“Okay wait up..”

This unnie we are about to pick up today, is one of our closest cousin. She used to live here in Seoul, but then, she got a scholarship abroad and ends up living there for years. We haven’t seen her ever since, because she got caught up with lots of activities there, and more after she got a job on local company, also, someone in a relationship with. I wonder..

 “Hello?”

“Unnie! Its me Soojung”

“Where are you? We are already here..”

“Sorry unnie its so crowded today, oh by the way could you wait for us outside, its too crowded Jess unnie said she’s not sure if she could find a parking spot near the arrival gate”

“Okay okay, we are walking out now, where are you?”

“Just right at.. oh unnie I can see you, unnie!”

“Krys!!!”

---

 

 

okay! chapter 4 is up, thanks for reading, subscribing and commenting, and no worries, kryber will finaly meet after this, i wonder how will they react too .___. and about minstal.. we'll see on next chap okay? ^___^

and now i'm out!

ps: somehow i'm excited for their meetings .___. and sorry for the tittle, it just pops randomly in my mind -___- well, enjoy?