A Lot of "Why" and Vague "Because"

For The First Time

 

Jessica’s POV

“That was.. Pretty intense, wasn’t it Sica?”

“It was and its your fault!”

Flashback

Stupid Yul for not informing me first about this! Look at my glare Yul! YES, I am THAT mad at you! She flinched when I slightly kicked her shinbone, oh my god, did I kick her too hard? She looks painful, my poor seobang..

NO! Do not give in to her puppy eyes attack Jessica, DO NOT!

“So..Finally we got enough place to sit, ready to order guys? I am starving, to the point that I could literally EAT a human!” as in a tall, dark, dorky.. y.. NO! JESSICA NOT THAT KIND OF EATING! Oh my god I’m turning myself into byunsica again! This is all because of this TANNED DORK!

“That sounds inviting” YOU! STOP showing me that smirk! And why does it turn so hot around here?! “So everyone ready to order? Sica baby? Find anything you like?” breathe Jessica breathe normally, don’t pounce on her now, its PUBLIC SPACE FOR CUCUMBER SAKE!

“You should eat rice A.J”

“But I don’t want to Nic”

“You always say you don’t want to, but its good for you, plus you haven’t eaten anything from last night, so you need carbo to give you more power”

“Last night is because I’m not that hungry, and I do have power now, I am here, right? can I just have burger or just chicken steak babe? That’s proper meal right?”

“You need proper carbo and it at least got to have rice with maybe veggies and meat on it, but not burger, you always eat burger”

“Okay salad? Its healthy?”

“Something with rice”

“Can you just let her eat what she wants unnie? If she didn’t like rice, don’t push her, its better than she ate nothing” Ooo..kay..

“I can’t Krys, you don’t know her, she always refused to eat rice, and she doesn’t even have an idea on why she don’t like it”

“Well maybe she just not, its like Jessica unnie hates cucumber” Me? “And she doesn’t even have any particular reasons to hate it, she just does, that should be enough reasons” Right! … HEY!

“No its not, that’s ridiculous” WHAT THE?!

“No its not, because she doesn’t feel well whenever she eats it, so just leave it like that!”

“Okay, what about spaghetti? It has carb’s too, lets order that, you want it too right Sica baby? Waiter!”

End of Flashback

Sigh.. Jungie.. What did you bring yourself into..

“You think Nicole realized it Sica?”

“.. I hope not?”

“You think she realized it?”

“She does looked confused..” Well imagine being in the middle of two girls arguing about can and can you not eat something and one of them supposed to be a stranger for you, hell yeah that llama must be really confused.

“In one week or two, what will happen to them?”

Oh god.. I almost forgot they’ll stay with us for the rest of their vacation.

“Yul, I have no idea, okay? These whole things about them really start to eat all of my focus when I supposed to put it on our wedding!” STRESS!!!

“I know baby, that’s okay, come here my princess, come to your prince embrace”

A warm embrace.. A soothing on my back.. I love this “Dork..”

“Only for you baby..”

Then it hit me.. “Yul.. Do you think she will remember? What if she does?”

“To be honest, I am not even sure Sica, she might, but in some case, she might never remember, I told you last night, right?”

One, she might remember all and current memories will be as if its just a dream, or two, she will live her life like whatever happened in the past, never exist, or three, she will remember all..

“Whatever happens next, about this matter.. We’ll let A.J to decide”

“Me to decide about what?”

“A.J..” oh crap..

End of Jessica's POV

--

Author's POV

On the other side of the city..

“Are we back being friends now?” Minho stared intently to the glass in his hand.

“You and I here, having a drink in this bar like everybody does, doesn’t mean that we are friends, we could be strangers, and let's stay like that” said Key casually, seems not to be bothered to Minho’s current gloomy vibes.

“I love her Key.. I love Krystal..” he sighed deeply. Its sincere.

“I’ve heard and I’ve seen, so what?” its also sincere.

“I already asked Amber’s permission to court her, and she said go for it!”

“Yeah like you said you’ll jumped off the cliff and she said go for it, then you will?” said Key, with obvious sarcasm

“I love her! And Amber said its okay!”

“Then good for you”

“Then why did you keep treating me like this?!” Minho said, startling everyone at the bar with his sudden outburst

“Because..” Key gritted his teeth, keeping his true hatred inside, after all, they were friends, if its not still friends.. “I ing hate peoples like you. You do know how much Amber loves her, and still loves her when you came to her and telling her you are going to court Krystal!”

“But it didn’t work! Their relationship didn’t work! They end it because she doesn’t love Amber! You can’t push her to feel something she doesn’t!”

“Does she? To you?! As far as I know, never once she ever forgets Amber and you can see it by yourself last night!” Finally Key couldn’t stand not to snapped on Minho.

“Do not throw your personal frustration against your own failures to others Key! I am not your father who can only deceive women to fall into his arms, then left her when he already satisfied his needs, I love her! And its not Krystal’s fault no to feel anything towards Amber and left her because of that! The same with you and..”

“SHUT UP!” one hard punch, land on Minho’s face.. “Don’t you ever, dare to talk about it, or I swear I’ll kill you, I’ll kill you with my own hand Choi Minho!” just one, but with many hatred, some are originally for his former friend, and some other.. For his past..

End of Author's POV

--

A.J’s POV

“Whatever happens next, about this matter.. We’ll let A.J to decide”

What was that supposed to mean?

What matters should I decide about?

Flashback

“A.J..”

“What are you doing still up until this late kiddo? As your doctor I advise you to have much rest”

“Oh.. I was.. Eh.. Wondering if you guys still have milk in the fridge, I kind of have a sleeping problem, they said drinking milk could help, so yeah.. Do you by any chance have some? Jessica-shi?”

Why is she looking at me like.. that?

“Sica..”

“Huh? Yeah? What?” she seems surprised after Dr.Kwon nudged her..

“Are you zoning out again? Aish you, A.J here asking whether you girls still have milk in the house or not”

“Oh..”

Why does she always look at me like that?

 “Sica!”

“Huh? Oh? No, we ran out of it this morning, sorry A.J”

“Oh.. Its okay”

“Sorry for her random zoning out time A.J, but too bad, you heard it by yourself”

“Its okay Yuri-shi..”

“I’ll go out to buy it”

“Krys?”

“I need some for me too”

“Let me accompany you”

“No, I’ll go with you” what did I just say?

“I mean, I’m the one who wants it, so it’s the right thing if I accompanied her..Right?”

Why are they looking at me like that?

“Fine with me”

End of Flashback

Does it have anything to do with her?

“If you have something to say just say it, its rude to staring at someone like that”

She's so... Pretty..

End of A.J's POV

---

 

a/n: i'll just leave it here.. thanks for reading, commenting and subscribing, LDW out! ^___^ dont hesitate to ask if you have some question about this, might be confusing because im writing this in the middle of a meeting .___. lets hope no one asked about my opinion on what my workmate just presented..