Don't Let Me Go..

For The First Time

“Oh there he is, Minho-ah” Jessica waved as soon as she saw Minho walks into the crowded restaurant they’re in, he waved back and started to walked towards them.

“Sorry for being extra late ladies, a bit hard to get a parking spot earlier” Minho said before he took a chair next to Krystal.

“Sorry about that, this mall will always crowded during lunch time since it’s really located in the middle of a lot of company offices, so I think everyone have the same mind when they’re looking for places to eat, besides, they offered basically everything here” Jessica said

Krystal snorted then said “Please unnie, just tell him the truth, its not like he don’t know how you are, unnie is just lazy oppa, you know her” Minho laughed for a bit.

“It’s okay noona, it’s a good choice of place to eat though, I heard my colleagues said they got lots of delicious menu here and I’ve been wanting to try so I thanked you noona to make my wish come true” said Minho, charmingly smiled at Jessica who can’t helped but to smile so brightly because of his words.

“Hear that Soojung? I made his wish comes true, how’s that?” Jessica cutely giggled followed by Nicole who sat next to her “Oh by the way Minho, you already knew Nicole, our cousin right?”

He smiled “Of course, how are you Nicole-ssi?”

Nicole politely smiled too “Never been better once I got to hang out with these two”

“That’s good to hear, although, no offense, but these two can be very handful sometime” Minho joked and Nicole giggled again

“That I agree” she said, and of course, they both got a loud ‘YAH’ from the Jungsis that made them become the center of the attention for the other customers.

“Great, you two just embarrassed me, now lets just start to order some food before I eat you both” Jessica jokingly said as she playfully glared before they all started to order their lunch.

They were in the middle of eating their desserts when Minho asked “Are you girls have another plan after this?”

Jessica yawned “Not me, I need my bed, why?”

“Well” he sipped his drink before he continued “If you ladies don’t have any plans after this and if Krystal agreed, I’d like to ask her to come with me, there’s something I need to talked with her, in private”

Jessica observed how Minho turned pink as he took glance on her little sister and Krystal looked a little flustered and confused before she said “Why oppa? Can’t you talked about it here? I actually planned to get some rest too after this”

“You can take her Minho” Jessica takes the lead, aware of how her sister stared hard at her but she had to do it as he stared back hard at her Krystal “I believe its important Soojung, then you can go home and rest, you don’t mind to take her home after that right Minho?”

“Of course not noona” Minho smiled.

--

In Minho’s car..

“I’m sorry if you felt like you’re being forced to go with me” Minho said after catching a bored looking Soojung next to him from the corner of his eyes.

“Sorry oppa, it wasn’t like that, I’m just tired, unnie was basically sweeping the whole floor before we settled for lunch earlier” said Soojung, feeling a bit guilty and ashamed that Minho caught her disinterest to go with him at the moment.

The young man smiled “Should I take you home then?”

“Weren’t you supposed to take me somewhere so we could talk?” ask Krystal confused

“It can wait if you’re tired” Minho smiled again, hiding the little pain he felt with the way Krystal act.

“No, I’m okay, sorry oppa, what is it?” she looked at Minho, watching as he fidgets on his seat, totally looked nervous “Oppa, are you okay?”

“Marry me!” there, he said it, not as he planned, but he said it, loudly and hopefully clearly too.

It was an awkward silence. Even when he wanted to say things to fix the awkward situations he couldn’t get himself to talk, he couldn’t even think, his brain becomes numb, and it feels worse because Krystal haven’t said any words at all, after he blabbered out earlier.

“Oppa.. Could you please take me home?” was the only words she said, before she walked out of his car as soon as he stopped in front of her family house.

Choi Minho left without an answer.

Mad, confused, sad, embarrassed, all of those mixed emotions probably the kind of feeling Krystal has in her right after the moment Minho blurt those words.

Mad and embarrassed because its so out of place and sudden when he said that, confused because she literally didn’t know what to do, to say or to feel. Sad because, once again, she had hurt him, sad because she couldn’t do anything even when she knows he had put all his heart to her, sad because..

“Hey, are you okay? I just got back, everyone’s asleep, is everything okay?”

Sad because she felt tired of feeling guilty.

Sad because she really missed Amber but when Amber is right there standing in front of her, she couldn’t do anything..

Amber couldn’t even remember anything..

She forgot about her, and Krystal weren’t sure which one is more painful, to see someone you love had moved on, or to know someone who once loved you has absolutely no trace of memories about you together.

Krystal is so sad, so mad, so tired she just wanted to be hugged by Amber, just this once, but how to say it “Amber..” how to asked Amber to hug her when Nicole is around.

Nicole, how she’s jealous of her, yes Krystal does, she’s so jealous of Nicole but again, there’s nothing Krystal can do.. “Stupid..” she softly giggled while streams of tears started to fall out of her eyes, she felt so stupid, for feeling like this and to cry in front of a totally confused Amber “I’m sorry A.J, just don’t mind me, I’ll just go to..”

A.J hugged Krystal tightly, a spontaneous act maybe, when we saw someone we know painfully cried in front of us, or is it?

A.J’s sanity tried to reasoned that this is just a spontaneous act, but her conscious knew better when she said “Its okay princess, I’m here, everything is going to be fine, I’m here..”

And its enough to make Krystal uncontrollably sobbed in A.J’s arms, muffled on the collar of his jacket as she hugged her tight, clenching her clothes hard scared that she’ll let her go.

Krystal doesn’t want Amber to let her go, not before, not today, not tomorrow, but what about Amber?

 

---

author's note: I UPDATE!I surprised myself with this,hahaha,anyway,please enjoy,LDW moonwalking out!