Riddles

For The First Time

 

Key PoV

Can a sinner made a sincere request to God, even if it’s a prayer for people whom he cared, happiness?

I should have known that it is impossible God will ever grant my wish. He just hates me, like everybody else does.

Only some who doesn’t..

And one of them, forgot about me..

Flashback

 “Hey cous, sorry I was in the middle of something, so how is it, in town yet?”

“Oppa..”

“Nic? What happen? Why are you crying? Did something happen? Where’s A.J?”

“We are in the hospital, A.J suddenly passed out, she said her head hurts and she had nosebleed then suddenly she passed out”

“Who are you with? Which hospital? I’ll go there as soon as I can”

“No, its okay oppa, I’m with my cousin Krystal here, I’m just calling you because you told me to informed you as soon as we landed here..”

End of Flashback

And the rest of the conversation left unnoticed by me, because my mind stuck on the part where she mentioned her cousins name..

Krystal.. Jung..?

“Is it so impossible for a sinner sincerely asking for Your favor even if its for someone else happiness, not the sinner himself, God? And look at me, talking to myself like a complete idiot.. Huh.. So I guess happiness is all about me and you Ms. Brandy” there goes my last drop of brandy..

--

Minho PoV

“Krys..” what exactly are you thinking right now? You’ve been zoning out a lot since the time we walked to the parking lot, on the way to find a place to eat, until now, when we are sitting in front of the food that even you, told me to order it for you, because you keep zoning out..

Is it about her?

Nudging you is the only way to bring you back from wherever your mind been wandering around ever since we left the hospital where she..

“Krys..”

“Yes?”

“The food is here, you better eat before it gets cold, but since I really don’t know what you wanted to eat, I just ordered everything”

“Thanks oppa, this is okay really, thanks”

“No problem..”

But of course, you are not hungry..

Its been 5 years already..

For 5 years or even more, I have been trying my best, to get into your heart and mind..

But she only need 5 minutes to take over your focus..

For the last 4 years, its my promise ring that you are wearing, up until today, our couple ring..

But I doubt it, if you ever put me, in your heart Krys, even for a second..

Why do you have to come back now, Amber?

Why can’t you see only me, Krystal?

And why do you still have doubts on how you feel about her even until today when everybody else around you could see it clearly?

I could..

And it kills me..

“Are you done? Could you take me somewhere oppa?”

“Somewhere?”

“Yes, I need to meet someone.. An old friend”

--

DING DONG..

"Ah stupid doorbell! And stupid whoever keeps pressing it for the past ing minutes! Can’t they understand it clearly that I am not interested to receive any guests?! Stupid ignorant people who can only think about their own mother er business! WHAT?!”

SLAP!

“Krystal!”

“Krys..?”

“HOW DARE YOU KIM KIBUM?!”

---

 

 

.___. sorry for the tittle if its kind of off with this chapter purposes, thanks for reading, subscribing and commenting, LDW out!