Could It Be?

For The First Time

 

“Soojungie!”

“Yes unnie?” I hurriedly puts away some left memories I shared with her. It was a happy time.. We got movie tickets, amusement park tickets, ice cream spoons that she forced me to keep as our ‘couples’ thing, and..

The picture..                       

The one she held when the accident happens..

Stained with drops of her blood..

“Where are you?”

“My room” I said while I hurriedly put back all the pieces of memories about me and her into the box before I shoved it in under my bed, Jess won’t like it if she finds out I’ve been looking at it again.

“There you are!” and just, in a right time “I’ve been looking for you, turns out that you are here.. And.. Why are you looking at me like that?”

“Hem? Like what?” act natural Krystal, natural natural natural

“You look like..” please please I love my slow big sister more at this time, please God I beg you

“Do you need to go to the bathroom? You look like you are holding yourself not to go to the bathroom”

“Ah.. yeah, I am!” that’s close

“Then go there silly, but hurry up, after that we will go out to somewhere”

“Somewhere? Where?”

“To the airport remember? Family gathering? The Jung’s big event? All Jung’s around the world will be here, means we’ll be busy picking them up from the airport? Pick ‘em, drag ‘em, dump ‘em?” Great, I forgot

“Should I go with you?”

“You can not expect me to go all by myself, you promised me!”

“Where’s Yul unnie?”

“That stupid beliefs of ‘can’t meet your fiancée 20 days before the wedding’ remember? Or our wedding won’t last long? Like I’ll ever let her go away from me”

Okay, the last sentence, doesn’t mean that my sister is a possessive girlfriend.. Or maybe she is.. But it doesn’t mean that it’s a bad thing. I mean, look at her, she pouts, Jung’s never pouts, we glared, and she’s been pouting a lot, ever since she's in love with my soon to be sister in law Kwon Yuri. That doesn’t even make sense, we, pouting, but it happens.

“Fine, who are we going to pick up anyway? Not that I know the whole Jung’s”

“Neither do I, but this one, we knew her very well”

We knew her very well? Hem, I rarely go to the family gatherings, even if I did, it doesn’t mean that I can recognized them all and how did they related to me or at least our parents, its just too many okay? And we only knew some uncles, aunts and cousins, and we already pick some of them and some of them who hasn’t come yet won’t be here until few day's before the wedding, and there’s only one who give us no info up until now..

Could it be..

“Nicole unnie?”

---

 

 

i'll leave this short update here, kukukuku, til next chapter, thanks for reading, subscribing and commenting ^___^ and have a nice weekend people!

ps: so did you are asking the same question like the one i'm using for this chapter title?