LHLID oo1

Love Him Like I Did

The weak sound of splashes had been muffled by the strong rain as two figures ran through the puddles and water that continued to descend on them. 

“Junsu ah, you have to hurry.” The older of the two figures had said as he turned his head while they ran. The younger of the two was holding a bundle in his arms and it had tightened as he nodded. “Yes hyung.”

Junsu tried to run faster, but a rock had prevented that and it made him trip. But ensuring that the bundle was safe, he had twisted his body in order to receive all of the impact.

He heard his brother stop running and went back to him instead. “Junsu ah, get up.” He said and pulled Junsu up.

Then that was when they heard the footsteps of who they were running away from.

The older sibling stared behind them in horror and turned to his younger brother. “Junsu ah,” he whispered, voice filled with panic. “Take this and don’t let go.” His older brother instructed as his hands came up behind his neck and handed the necklace to his younger brother, and then took a cellphone from his pocket that was wrapped in a plastic cover, obviously to protect the cellphone from the rain.

His older brother took him by the shoulders. “Look through the phone contacts and call the first number you see there and show him the necklace if he needs any proof or something.” He paused. “Alright? I’m sure he’ll help you if you show it.” Junsu nodded and watched the panicked look that over his older brother’s face.

“Junsu ah,” he could feel his brother’s grip on his shoulder tightening. “Listen to Jaejoong hyung very well, okay?” Junsu couldn’t rust his voice as he watched the growing horror on his brother’s beautiful face. “Run, alright? Run. Keep running and don’t look back. Even if you hear me shout okay? Protect Changmin for me.”

Jaejoong watched his brother’s face that had so many questions. But he just can’t have it. He had to protect his brother and his baby.

“Now go.” He whispered hurriedly, hearing the footsteps come closer. “Run Junsu ah, and don’t look back.”

Following his brother’s words he slowly started to run. But before he could get far. “Hyung,” he said, and his brother turned to look at him. “I love you.”

Jaejoong smiled sadly, grieving inside. This was the last time he was seeing his brother and his only child. He didn’t like the idea of living his fifteen-year old brother taking care of his two-year old baby and giving them to him. But if that was the only way to protect the two of them, he’d do it. He couldn’t stay by their side now, and he was their only hope.

“I love you too, Junsu ah.” He answered. “Now go.”

Then he ran.

As he ran Junsu clutched the baby in his arms as well as the necklace and phone in his hands. His brother had left him to take care of Changmin in order for them to stay alive, and for his Jaejoong hyung, he would protect Changmin with his life.

Tears prickled from his eyes, but the rain washed it away, but he let them out  when he hear his brother’s ear piercing scream even with the harsh rain.

I love you, Jaejoong hyung. 

♦     ♦     ♦     ♦     ♦     ♦     ♦     ♦     ♦     ♦

A.N: A little teaser for you guys XD well, here' the first chapter which is very short...thanks for subscribing and the for the views.

P.S: like the other stories, subscribing and commenting will be a big help to make the releases faster, since it would tell me that you guys are liking the story :) and for WILL WE EVER RETURN, the next chapter will be updated tomorrow. I was going to release WWER's chapter 11, OLC's chapter 6, and LHLID's chapter 1 all together...but it was too much XD or if I have more time, WWER's chapter 11 can be released a bit later since I'm halfway done...I think XD