Birthday Part 2

Only Fate

Key's P.O.V

Time for my magic! I made her sit on her bed and waited, so I could pick out her outfit from the clothing we bought yesterday. I bought her two dresses yesterday. A blush ruffle dress and neon blush dress (lol lots of BLUSH xD). I compared the two by putting them on each side of her. I tilted my head and narrowed my eyes. Over and over again. She looked bored. Poor jagiya. I picked the red neon plush dress. I handed it to her with a smile," Here jagi. Wear this one!" She pursed her lips and took it to the bathroom with her. While I was waiting for her to finish getting ready, I looked around her room. She had pictures everywhere. Her family and pretty sceneries were plastered on her walls. I found a picture of me, her, and her opppas. We all had big smiles on our faces. We all had our arms around each other. I remember that day. It was the day I realized that I fell for my best friend. Then, I came across a picture of Jonghyun hyung and her in the park. 'When was this?' There was a little girl too. Then, I saw two pictures of her, Onew, and Jonghyun hyung at the cafe shop. One was of the hyungs kissing her cheek. Another one, that Onew probably took, of Jonghyun on the floor and coffee spilled all over Tae. I felt mixed emotions of jealousy and hurt. But, I started laughing at the second photo. 

Tae Ri's P.O.V

I was putting on my make-up, when I heard laughing out there. I opened the door and saw him looking at my pictures. "What are you doing, crazy?!" I laughed at him. He turned around, probably in shock," Oh, uh...just looking at your pictures. Jonghyun really does owe you a shirt. I thought you were joking." I froze by the mention of his name. I had a flashback of that night. 

I was shocked. I couldn't move. I didn't want to move. I couldn't find myself to push him away. After another couple seconds, he pulled away. He looked at me for a response. I touched my lips and turned away from himmaking him remove his hands. I heard him stand up. "I should go now." I nodded and slowly stood up. I followed him and opened the door for him. "I'm sorry Tae. I just-," I cut him off with a shake of my head. "I'll see you later, Jonghyun." His face fell and nodded, before turning to leave. Once I closed the door, I leaned on it, still processing what just happened. Why didn't I have the guts to push him away?

"Tae Ri? Jagi? Yah! Choi Tae Ri," he said as he was shaking me by my shoulders. I blinked a couple times,"Oh, I'm fine. I just kind of zoned out." I giggled nervously. He kissed my forehead," Aigoo. Well, go finish getting ready. I'm getting ready here too." I nodded and went back to touching up my make-up. Another minute passed and I got out of the bathroom. He went inside and got ready.

By the time he finished, it was 6:30 already! I was waiting downstairs. "Yah!! KIM KIBUM HURRY UP! IT'S ALREADY 6:30!" He walked downstairs calmly," I'm already done. Aish, calm down jagiya." I stood up with my small purse. "You took two hours yeobo," I whined and grabbed his arm. He scoffed,"That's how long I need for my hair to look like this." He pointed at his gorgeous looking hair. I sighed," Arasseo. Kaja!" We went into my car and he insisted to drive. We got to SM's (yes him) BIG HOUSE right at 7. 

Key opened the door for me, aw such a gentleman, just like Jonghyun...WAIT Mwo?! Did I just say that? Deep breath, Tae. I followed close behind him, realizing that I'm going to see Jonghyun. We still haven't talked to each other since that day. He looked back at me, making sure I'm still there. I smiled at him and he returned it. He wrapped his arm around my waist to let me know that it's okay. When we reached the front door, I got nervous. Key said that I was a close friend of his and the security let me in. When we walked in, all eyes were on us, more like me though. O.O How do I act? I mean I'm just a photographer. Well, a famous one. But I've never attended an IDOL party. The music was CRAZY LOUD though. I saw Taeminnie waving over at us like a maniac. He's so cute. We walked over there and we all said our hellos. Key just HAD to HAVE me stand next to Jonghyun. I felt awkward and I felt like I was burning up. I felt his gaze on me. I turned my head to see him looking at me, with his famous smile. I gave him a weak smile and went back to paying attention to what the others were saying. Or trying to. "Well, you guys enjoy the party. I'm going to take Tae to meet people who she hasn't met yet," Key said as he pulled my arm over to where KARA and F(X) were at. I bowed to them and introduced myself. "Anyeonghaseyo, Tae Ri-imnida." Key's arm was still around my waist. I saw one of the girls staring at me. I think her name is Nicole. They all smiled at me and all took turns hugging me. Except Nicole. She just stood by Key. They all just started their own conversation and Key told them the story about me. I saw Nicole giving me dirty looks all of a sudden. I felt uncomfortable and I just told Key that I wanted to get something to drink. 

I was walking over to the 20 bar when I saw someone, the person I was trying to avoid all night. Jonghyun. I took a deep breath and sat down next to him. "Soju." The bartender nodded and poured me a shot. I drank it and let out a sigh. "Whoa, you're a drinker," I heard him say next to me. I nodded and turned my head to him. "Yeah, but only when I'm in the mood. But don't worry, I don't get drunk easily." He put his arm on the counter and rested his head on his hand. "So, why are you in the mood for drinking? Something happened?" I scoffed," What? I can't have a little fun on my birthday?" He smirked," I never said that." I broke into a smile, rolled my eyes, and got up. He grabbed my arm," Wait. Where are you going?" "You don't need to know that." I shrugged off his hand and walked away. I saw a door to a balcony and when I was walking to it, I saw Nicole being all close with Key. It looked like he was enjoying it. I scoffed and just walked to the door. I opened it and then closed it. I don't want people to be bothered by it being in the way. 

I leaned on the railing thinking what an AWESOME birthday it is. I guess I'll just give Key his present some other time. He seems busy. My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening. I looked behind my shoulder and saw HIM. -.- 'Will you ever LEAVE ME ALONE KIM JONGHYUN?!' Aish...I had no interest, whatsoever, so I turned my head forward. He walked over and placed his hand on top of mine, also leaning on the railing. I felt my heart beat faster. I felt like I couldn't breathe. I looked over at him. He was staring up at the stars. 'Wow. he looks great in the moonlight.' O.O Did i just say that?!?! I stared at his jawline, again. It's just perfect. NO! Snap out of this! I shook my head and took my hand away. He looked at me with those warm eyes, and instantly they turned cold. I pursed my lips and looked away. "Why? Why now Jonghyun?" I spoke in my unusual quiet voice. I was a distance away from him now, but facing him. "I'm with Key. You know I love him." He suddenly walked closer to me. He was only inches away from me. "It doesn't seem like it. I saw how jealous you were when you saw Nicole all over him. And he DIDN'T care. I know you're already falling for me." His voice all of a sudden turned cold and scary. For some reason, I wasn't affected by that. I looked him straight in the eyes," Prove it." Right then, he closed the distance and our lips were touching. I kissed back this time for a SECOND. Then, I put my hands on his chest and pushed him away. "That's not what I meant Jonghyun." "But, you kissed back!" "No, I didn't! You were just imagining that." I turned around and crossed my arms. 'Aish..' He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Mianheta. Just don't be mad at me." "Molla. I'm just confused with my feelings." He sighed," Well, I'll leave you alone. But, keep in mind that I WON'T give up on you. And that's a promise Tae Ri. Saengil Chuka."  He leaned over my shoulder and kissed my cheek before going back into the party. 

----------------------

A/N OMO! O.O