Nightmare

Only Fate

Tae Ri's P.O.V

"Anyeong umma," I said as she picked up. She gasped,"Oh my baby! Hello, how are you?! How are you oppas? Is work okay?" "Ummmaaa! One at a time please," I laughed. "I'm fine. Oppas are fine and work is great. How are you and appa?" "We're good. So, why did you call?" "Oh, well I wanted to ask about why we moved back then. You never told me." Umma sighed,"I think we should sit down and actually talk." I couldn't stand it anymore. "No, umma....Daehyun oppa already told me why! And I can't believe you would try to separate me and Kibum. We're best friends. And by the way, I found him again. You wouldn't believe if I said he was Key from SHINee right? Well, he is," my voice was breaking by now. "Thanks for the necklaces." I hung up and cried myself to sleep. 

That night I had a nightmare:

"Tae," Key called to me. We were walking on a boardwalk, overlooking a beautiful lake. The sun was setting and it felt magical. Whole our fingers were intertwined together, I looked at Key with a huge grin on my face," Yeah?" He just stared at me. "What is it," I asked and raised an eyebrow. "I lo- ,"he said to me before he was cut off. The wind seemed to pick up and suddenly, he drifted away like sand in a desert. 

"KEY," I screamed as I woke up. I was trembling and sweating bullets. I was scared and shocked I had a dream about something like that. I don't want to lose him again, after I just found him. Please don't let this be like in the movies. I looked at the clock and it was 3 in the morning. *sigh* For the next couple hours, I listened to music. I couldn't fall back asleep. I got up and went into the kitchen to get some water. I went back to my room and layed down. After another hour of thinking about Key, I finally fell asleep around 7AM. 

Key's P.O.V

I decided to visit Tae today. I knocked on the door and Daehyun answered. "Hey hyung. She's still sleeping, but you can come inside. I'm off to work. NO FUNNY BUSINESS!" I laughed," Of course not! Maybe AFTER we marry...if we marry that is." He smiled at me and left. I went to Tae's room and opened the door slowly. I peaked in the room and saw her sleeping peacefully. I went over to her bed and sat on it. I watched her sleep for a while. She was so beautiful. 

Tae Ri's P.O.V

I was sleeping when I felt something touching my face. My eyes fluttered open and I sat up, rubbing my eyes. When my vision was back to normal, I saw Key sitting next to me (and gorgeous looking) and smiling at me. I smiled and layed back down," What are you doing here?" "I just wanted to visit you before we go to our schedule. Why? I can't visit my jagiya now?" I blushed and pulled the covers over my head," I was just wondering. It's early." He chuckled and took the covers away from me. He leaned down and pecked my lips. "I'll be off now. You'll be okay alone," he asked. while getting up and pulling me up with him. I nodded," I have a wedding to attend to anyways. I'll be the camera person taking pictures for the happy couple." I suddenly remembered my nightmare last night and if me and Key's future will turn out well. We were both silent for a while, when I broke it," Well, you should go now." I ushered him out of my room and he took hold of my hands, when we reached the living room. "I still have time. I'll wait until you finish getting ready and we'll leave together," he smiled all lovingly at me. I giggled and hit his chest,"Don't look at me like that. It's creepy. I'll be out in a bit."

I went back to my room and picked out a white silky dress. It stops a little shorter than above the knees, strapless, and has a black lacy design down the right side of it. I showered and put my outfit on. I french-braided my hair to the side and put some makeup on. I grabbed my bag and went downstairs. I saw him watching Spongebob and held in my laugh. I went up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, leaning down. "Anyeong Kibummie," I whispered in his ear. He jerked and held his chest," YAH!! CHOI TAE RI, YOU SCARED THE PEE OUT OF ME! DON'T YOU KNOW I HATE BEING CREEPED UP ON LIKE THAT?!" His inner diva is showing again. x) "Mianhe yeobo," I kissed his cheek and went around to sit down next to him. He had a shock look on his face. "Y-you called me ye-yeobo." He slowly smirked. Then, he attacked me with a hug. "AWW!" -.- I couldn't really hug him back, since his arms were squishing mine. He finally let go and pulled me in for a kiss. I kissed him back for a second then he let go. He looked me up and down (xD) and grinned. "Jagi, you look amazing in the dress. I'd like to take you shopping someday." I widened my eyes and shook my head. "Andwae! I don't want you spending LOADS of money on me, because I KNOW when it comes to shopping, YOU WILL." His grin turns evil, as he gets up. "I should get going now. Have fun jagiyaa~!" He kissed me on the cheek and left. 

-------------------------

A/N This was kind of a fill in chapter. :\ Sorry, getting a little writer's block now.