Birthday Part 1

Only Fate

Jonghyun P.O.V

I felt Tae's gaze on me. I looked over at her and tilted my head. "Something wrong?" She just shook her head, still looking at me. I looked at her too and my eyes fell down on her lips. Those lips are taunting me. I don't know if I can hold back anymore. I moved the popcorn and put it on the coffee table with my free hand. I moved closer to her and I saw her move back a little. I pulled with my hand that was holding onto hers and it jerked her forward a little. I put my free arm around her waist and she looked up at me, shocked. "I'm sorry," I whispered. At that moment, I took my chance and put my lips on hers. It felt so right. I think I finally forgot about Se Kyung (I am not against her or anything. They were so cute together).

Tae Ri's P.O.V

I was shocked. I couldn't move. I didn't want to move. I couldn't find myself to push him away. After another couple seconds, he pulled away. He looked at me for a response. I touched my lips and turned away from himmaking him remove his hands. I heard him stand up. "I should go now." I nodded and slowly stood up. I followed him and opened the door for him. "I'm sorry Tae. I just-," I cut him off with a shake of my head. "I'll see you later, Jonghyun." His face fell and nodded, before turning to leave. Once I closed the door, I leaned on it, still processing what just happened. Why didn't I have the guts to push him away?

~3 Days Later~

So, it's my birthday today and Key's. We both share the same birthday. I finally saw him yesterday. He said he was really busy with his own schedules and stuff. We spent the whole day together, just relaxing at my house. But he still dragged me to go shopping 'cause he said it was getting boring. -.- At least I could get something for his birthday. :] 

"Saengil Chukahamnida Tae Ri," Daehyun oppa came into my room with a big wrapped present, I assumed. "Kamsahamnida oppa." I took the present and unwrapped it. I opened it and saw a brand new, white camera. I gasped, "OMOMO! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" I jumped on him and gave him the biggest hug ever. x] He laughed." There's more and you're getting heavy. What are you eating?" "Tsk. Nothing," I scowled and looked in the box. There was an envelope. I took it and opened it to see his credit card. I saw a colorful "flyer-type paper" and read it. It said, "You have one a FREE date with Kim Kibum. All expenses are paid by Choi Daehyun. Have fun and NO FUNNY BUSINESS! :D" -.- "You didn't need to say the last part, oppa." He shook his head," You never know." O.O "Oppa!" He smirked and left my room. 

I showered and got dressed up all prettily. x] (you imagine yourself all dolled up. I don't know what to dress you in haha.) I curled my hair (like the girl in the poster) and put on some makeup. I went downstairs and grabbed my keys. "I'm going out now oppa. Have a good day." "You too, dongsaeng." I got into my car and drove to the cafe that I usually went to. I went in and sat in front of someone with sunglasses and a hoodie. "Saengil Chuka, Tae Ri." I laughed,"Saengil Chuka, Kibummie." We stopped talking when a waitress came to our table. "What would you like, miss?" "I'll just have what he's having." She nodded and left. He reached his hand over and grabbed mine," Doing anything fun for our birthday today?" I shook my head," Not that I know of." Then, he started to draw circles on the back of my hand. Just like how Jonghyun did. "Well, every year SM always celebrates the 91-liner birthdays and I want you to be there too. Since we do have the same birthday," he grinned. "I don't know if that's necessary." I thought about it. "It's okay Tae. You know most of the people anyway. You've taken photoshoots with many of them. Come on, it'll be fun. Jebal," he pouted, but it turned into his famous duck lips. I giggled, " Arasseo." We spent the morning and afternoon just going around Seoul. We ate street food and took LOTS of pictures on my new camera. When we got back to my house, it was already 4 PM. Time to get ready for the party...with The Almighty Diva. Oh boy...

-----------------

A/N Yeah!! Birthday time! Lol his birthday is this month! Just 14 more days! (: