Movie

Only Fate

Jonghyun's P.O.V (DINO!)

I am losing it. DID I FEEL SOMETHING FOR HER THAT DAY AT THE CAFE?! I shook my head. It can't be. It's just, when I was holding onto her while she was crying. I felt something. I felt this will to protect her and just hold her. She's too delicate to crush her. It makes me want to punch the person who would hurt her. *sigh* I need to see her. 

Tae Ri's P.O.V

I woke up to a surprising text.

{Hey! Let's hang out. I know you need a comforting friend right now. ~Dino}

{Oh, hey...How'd you know?}

{Onew hyung came home looking mad yesterday.}

{Oh. well sure. I guess a could use a friend. :)}

{Great, I'll be at your house in an hour. ;] Dress up a little.}

{You're not the boss of me, Jjongie. :P}

{Yah! I'm older than you by 4 years. You don't call me oppa anymore.}

{Since you reminded me, I'll try NOT to call you that anymore. ANYEONG~!}

{Aish, this girl.}

I smiled a little, feeling better already. I took a shower and put on a girl version of his shirt (that is the main picture up there) with a light hoodie. I grabbed my bag and went downstairs. It was already 10, so Daehyun already left for work. I chilled on the couch, watching an old drama. After about 20 more minutes, I heard the door bell. "Coming!" I grabbed my bag and opened the door to see him wearing the same shirt. :O "Wow, trying to steal my shirt," he asked with a smirk on his face. "Psh no. I didn't tell you to wear that." I pushed him out of the way so I was outside. He just stared at me with his mouth open, with that emotionless face of his. x] "Come on," I pulled his arm and he finally started to walk. "So, you and Onew hyung talked yesterday," he started. I nodded and put my hands in my pocket. "It's okay. He'll cool off. Just give him some time," he said as he patted my back. "Yeah, it's just I didn't say anything. I was too frustrated to accept his apology at the moment." He nodded," I understand. It's okay. If I were you, I'd do the same." I looked at him," Thanks...for just understanding me." He smiled," No problem." He kept his gaze on me for a while. 

Jonghyun's P.O.V

I don't know why I kept staring at her. She's probably creeped out a little, but I just can't help it. There's just something in her eyes, those beautiful brown eyes, that I felt a pang in my heart. She tilted her head and I felt like just kissing those lips, when I heard my name being called. I shook my head and saw her snapping her fingers and calling my name. "Jjongiee! Jonghyunnieee! Yahh!" "Huh? Oh, yeah?" She furrowed her eyebrows cutely and narrowed her eyes a little,"You were like out of it. Kwenchana?" She touched my shoulder. I nodded and slowly smiled," Let's just hang out at the park." I took her hand and continued to walk. When we reached the park, I pulled her to the swings and sat down on one. I still didn't let go of her hand. I felt her hand tense more than it was. Kyeopta. She's getting nervous of me...?

Tae Ri's P.O.V

I felt uncomfortable the whole time he was holding my hand, but I tried not to show it. Probably didn't work. :\ Why is he like this all of sudden? He was always my bias in SHINee, but I never liked him THAT way. Okay he IS attractive and a really good singer, but NO. I love Key. Anyway, where IS Key? He hasn't talked to me since yesterday morning. I was about to let go of his hand, when he tightened it a little more. -.- Good timing, dino. "What are you doing, dino?" He looked over at me," Mian, I saw some guys giving you looks." Aw, how sweet. Wait, WHAT?! Why did I just say that? "Oh, okay. Do you know where Key is? I haven't talked to him since yesterday morning" He suddenly looked uneasy and looked away from my gaze," Oh, uh schedule. He won't be home 'til late." "Arasseo. Uh, can you let go of my hand now?" He let go immediately," Oh yeah, sorry." I leaned in closer to him a little bit," You seem strange today. Waeyo?" "A-ani! It's just I'm just worried that someone will recognize me. I mean, look. I'm only wearing sunglasses and a beanie" I gave him a -.- look. "Then, you should've picked a better disguise." :P "Mehrong~!" I giggled at him. I suddenly saw a little 6 year old girl walking towards us. I smiled at her," Anyeong. Is something wrong?" She shook her head and looked at Jonghyun. "Are you Jonghyun oppa? Can I play with you? I promise I won't tell anyone I saw you here," She whispered loudly enough that I could hear. He looked at me and then down at her. "Sure, only if it's fine with your parents," he smiled. She nodded and ran back to her parents. "Aww, kyeoptaaaa. She wants to play with you. :P" He messed up my hair," Yah! I can't say no to her. After all, she is a fan of me." He smirked and moved his gaze back on the little girl. "Psh, in your dreams. She'd probably do that with the others too. Wipe that smirk off of your face." He looked back at me and poked my nose," Andwae." He started to bite his bottom lip and lean into my face. 'This taunting dino face.' I looked away and saw the little girl running back to us. "My parents said yes!" We both smiled at her and followed her wherever.

While we were playing, I noticed Jonghyun really caring for her. It was a sweet view. I guess it's true that he really wants a daughter in the future. He caught my gaze and smiled sweetly. I rolled my eyes, but smiling, and went over to them. "It's getting late, Minyoung-ah!" I saw her parents standing up from the bench. She pouted, but nodded. "I had fun oppa and unnie! Gomowo!" She hugged both of us and Jonghyun gave her a kiss on the cheek. Awww. She ran back to her parents and waved before they walked away. "Mwoyaa?" He started walking. I chuckled and caught up with him. "Aww. Jonghyun appa. How cute." I pinched his cheek. "It hurts," he whined and pushed my hand away. "Tsk. Meow." He chuckled and took a hold of my hand again. "Yah, what's with you? Holding my hand all the time." He gasped," I'm the king of skinship, did you forget already?" I narrowed my eyes at him and looked ahead. When we got home, we decided to watch a movie. Oppa's probably out with his girlfriend. ;) "Beastly," I asked him. He shrugged, "Sure." "You can get some snacks and drinks in the kitchen," I said as I put in the movie. "Mm." I sat on the couch and waited for him. He came back with popcorn and two glasses of water. He sat on my left and put the popcorn in between us. I pressed play.

I reached for the popcorn when I felt something warm. I looked at the bowl and saw a hand. Then, I looked up at Jonghyun. He looked at me and smiled. He grabbed my hand and held it. I kept my gaze on him and he just continued to watch the movie. I guess I'm not eating any more popcorn. I turned my gaze back on the tv. He started to draw circles with his thumb on the back of my hand. I suddenly felt this tingly feeling in the pit of my stomach. 'WAEEEEEEEEEEE! Why are you doing this to me?' The thing is, I couldn't move my hand away. It felt...safe there, with his. It felt like the world froze and we were the only ones there. I looked over at him again and looked at his features. The one that really caught my attention was his sharp jawline. I had the urge of touching his flawless skin, but ignored it. No, I love Key. I looked down at my necklace. 'Do you really have a schedule today?' 

--------------------------

A/N The love triangle. You thought it was with Onew, right? ;P