A Normal Day WIth Onew, Your Best Friend

Only Fate

Tae Ri's P.O.V

~Next Morning~

*DANCE. WOOHOO! I WANNA DANCE DA DA DA DANCE! FANTASTIC BABY~! DANCE WOO-* "Do you have to call me so early in the morning, Onew," I answered groggily at my BEST FRIEND, while I looked at the clock that said 7AM. Onew chuckled, "Mian Tae, but I just wanted to hang out today. Maybe the usual cafe? We haven't seen each other since last month." I sat up and switched my phone to my other hand, "Arrasseo. Is it just you this time, or are any of the members coming along, like last time when Jonghyun came? -.-" "Oh come on, it was an accident! He said he was sorry," he defended. I felt my body start to fume, "HE RUINED MY FAVORITE SHIRT AND BURNED MY THIGH! THAT COFFEE WAS REALLY HOT. >.<" He tried not to laugh, "Okay, okay. So he's a BIT clumsy. But, no it's just me today. Don't worry." I hesitated, "....Fine. But next time I see him, I'm making him buy me a new shirt." "Arra, well I'll pick you up at ten. Wear your "thing 2" tee, the one that I gave you for your birthday. *chuckle* See you later, Tae," he hung up. I giggled and shook my head. I got up and opened my closet and took out the shirt. 'Tsk, you're so weird, Onew oppa.' I picked out some ripped skinny jeans and converse to go with it. I put all of the clothes on my bed and went to the bathroom to get ready. 

Since there was another hour or so, until he picks me up, I went downstairs and just watched tv for a while. *Ding Dong* 'Oh, time went by fast.' "Just a second!" I grabbed my bag and opened the door. I was engulfed with a big hug from a chicken maniac, with a "thing 1" t-shirt on. "TAE RI!! OMO, I missed you sooooooo much," the chicken maniac said. "Ca -an't br -eathe," I barely spoke. Onew loosened his grip on me,"Mianhe Tae! You wore the shirt!" He grinned. I stuck my tongue out," Yeah I did, cause you told me to. Anyways, it's only been a month and you missed me that much?" I started to walk towards his car and he followed. "Duh. Oh! And can we have some chicken later? Manager hyung kind of banned it from me, for a month," he pouted. I gave him this look, -.-, "Seriously? Fine, but only this one time! You're too obsessed with chicken." He got into the driver's seat and I got in next to him. He gasped, " I am not!" And we argued...until he won...>.< aish. 

We got to the usual cafe that we used to hang out at and he ordered our usual for us, while I went to our usual spot (I think I over-used the word usual xD). He came back with our drinks and handed mine to me. "Gomowo," I said, as I took a sip. "Mmmm, still the same heavenly taste," I closed my eyes. He laughed at me and took a sip himself," I know. So what do you want to do today? I have the whole day off." I opened my eyes and set my coffee down. "I don't know, but I'm so glad Jonghyun didn't come!" "Do you hate him that much," he snickered. I gasped, "No way, could I ever hate that dino! It's just, he's a clumsy dino and my skinship buddy." ;) His eyes got wide. I laughed at his face, "I'm kidding, but he is the king of skinship. :P" He sighed of relief, "That's good, don't want that to be all over my best friend." I smiled cheekily,"Oh come on, I can just use my ninja on his ." And that's how our conversations are like every time we meet. 

We decided to go to the amusement park. Before we went in, he put on his disguise, so he wouldn't be mauled by fans. So far we reached to front with no problem...until his hat flew off. Some girls gasped and pointed our way, "Is that Onew oppa? ONEW OPPA!!!!" They ran towards us and I grabbed his hand and sprinted for it. We reached the car and climbed in as fast as we possibly could. I was the one in the driver's seat and drived until we lost the girls. Onew was holding on for dear life, "THANK GOODNESS WE STOPPED!! OMO, you almost killed us!" I parked at some parking lot of a supermarket and looked at him amused," What? If you want to live, it's better I drove like that than having the girls be all over you." 

After that, I just drove his car to my house and parked it in my garage. He thought we should just take a walk in the park. This time, he made sure his hat was securely on. "This is so much better," he smiled and looked around the scenery of the park. I looked at him and giggled. "Come on," he grabbed my arm and ran to the swing sets by some little kids ^.^. He jumped on one and started swinging. I looked at him weirdly and just watched him swinging happily to himself. "Come swing with me," he smiled his sweet smile. I couldn't help, but smile at him and got on the swing next to him. I started swinging and looked over at him. He still had that sweet smile on his lips. I giggled and just started swinging higher. He started swinging higher and soon we were both in synch with each other. We both looked over at each other and he smiled sweetly at me, AGAIN. I raised an eyebrow at him and said, "What?" His smile still remained when he said, "Oh, nothing." I looked away, blushing. 'Aish, why is he doing this? >\\\<' I felt my heart skip a beat. O.O 'What the heck?!' I put my hand over my chest and tried to calm down. 'He's just my best friend...'

-------------------------

A/N A little Onew action for ya! ;) I thought this chapter was cute. ^^