Hatred

Only Fate

Author P.O.V

Key had been in the hospital for another couple days for check-ups and things like that. He finally got out of the hospital and he HAD to have someone bring him his VERY expensive clothes and makeup. He wanted to look amazing after getting out of a coma. Ha. Everyone was annoyed by his constant whining, so Tae brought it for him. When they all walked out of the building, they were shocked that there wasn't paparazzi. They guessed that their manager handled it very well, but Key was feeling guilty. He just hoped that this wasn't too serious, that he'd have to leave SHINee or something. 

~5 Months Later~

Tae P.O.V

I was cuddling with Key on his bed. He's out of the cast, but I try not to touch it a lot or move it. It's fully recovered, but you can never be too safe. His right arm is wrapped around me, while my head on resting on his chest. He's holding my hand with his left, resting it on his heart. Every once in a whille, he would my hair or kiss my head for a long minute. We try to make every minute count whenever we spend time together, because he still has a lot of activities to make up for, when he was hiatus for 7 weeks. It was nice to feel his heart beat after what happened 5 months ago. I looked up at him and smiled. He was sleeping with a smile plastered on his face. I leaned up a bit and kissed his cheek. I guess he wasn't sleeping after all; his eyes flew open. I smiled and he leaned down to kiss me on the lips. I put my hand behind his neck and pulled him down a little to deepen the kiss. Soon, it turned a little hot. Now, we were making out on his bed. ;] (bet you guys are loving this right now) My fingers found their way up to his hair and started tangling in it his hair. He switched our positions, so that we're both laying on our sides. He leaned his head, making it look like he's hovering over me a little. I could feel his hand run up and down my sides, slowly and lightly. "Key! Do you want some-," the door opened, a dino appearing in the view. We both pulled away quickly and looked over at him. His eyes were wide, his mouth slightly opened. "Uhh...MY EYES!" One of his arms automatically covered both of his eyes and the other hand grabbed the door knob. He closed the door quickly and I could hear him slam the bathroom door. Key and I both looked at each other, embarrassed. I looked away, knowing that that probably hurted Jonghyun. Key started to giggle; it soon turned into a laugh. I started to laugh and we both had our moment. "My eyes?! Hahaha," Key held onto his stomach.

After another couple minutes, our laughter died down. "Well, we didn't really do anything," I looked away, pouting on instict. O.O "Oh, so my jagi is like that?" I turned my head and saw a smirking Key. I narrowed my eyes at him and flicked his forehead lightly. "You wish, yeobo." I got off of the bed. "I need to go to the bathroom, so I'll be back in a little bit," I said, half-lying, half telling the truth. "Jjong is still in there," he raised his voice. "I'll just tell him to hurry up!" I walked to the door and knocked on it. "Jjongie. Hurry up in there! I need to use the bathroom." 1. I really did need to go, but not that bad that I would piss my pants. 2. I wanted to know if he's okay. I put my ear to the door and heard sniffing and silent sobs. I heard him clear his throat,"Oh, o-kay." His voice cracked. I heard the water running and then the door opened and he ran past me. He put on his shoes and went out. I sighed deeply and heard the door open. "What's with Jjongie?" I turned to Key and shook my head, acting clueless. "Molla. Now go away! I need to go to the bathroom." I closed his door and went into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. 'CHOI TAE RI. You've hurt him. First Onew, now Jonghyun.' I messed up my hair in frustration and flushed the toilet. I didn't have to really go anymore. I "washed" my hands and opened the door. Key was on the couch now, with Taeminnie. Aww. "Noonaaa! Why'd Jonghyun hyung leave?" I shrugged," Molla. I think I'll go check up on him. I'll come back." They nodded and I put on my shoes and left. 

I looked around and I saw him sitting on a staircase, all the way down the hallway. "Jonghyun," I called out to him. He jerked up right away and he started to go up the stairs. "Jonghyun, w-wait!" I ran after him, but he was too fast. He stopped for a second to try to open a door, but it was locked. That slowed him down a bit, causing me to catch up faster. I finally caught up and reached out for his arms. I caught him and we both stopped."Jonghyun! *breath* Why are you *breath* so fast?!" He didn't answer me. He just looked away, avoiding eye contact. I tried to walk closer to him, but tripped and somewhat fell on him. He bumped into the wall, while trying to catch me. Ours eyes met and I ... got lost in his brown eyes. Aside from that, I could see that his eyes were red and puffy. He cried? I felt a slight stab in my heart, right then. I snapped out of it and let go of him, but his grip was still on me. He looked at me with a pained expression. "Jonghyun...you can let go of me now." Moments later, his lips were slammed on mine. I wanted to push him away, but I couldn't. I wrapped my arms around him; a second later I pulled away. Still in the same position, I lowered my face slowly. "I can't. Don't do this to me...," I whispered as his lips were lingering at my forehead. I could feel his short breaths. "Mian. I'm probably being selfish, but I can't help it. Your eyes, your lips. Everything. I won't make the mistakes that Key made. I wouldn't hurt you like that," he whispered   in my ear. I shook my head. I grabbed his hands and pushed him away. "That time, when he made those mistakes, I thought about my feelings. I'm sure that I love Kibum. He's finally back in my life now and I'm not going to let anything ruin it. I know it may be hurting you, but forget about me. I truly am in love with him. He was my first love. Always have and always will. Jongseongimnida." I bowed, trying to hide my forming tears, and turned around. I waited a couple seconds and he didn't do anything. I looked over my shoulder and straightened up myself. "Stay away from my relationship," I coldly said. That surprised him. But he stood his ground. He scoffed," So that's how it is. Have a nice life with your Kibummie." I turned back around and glared at him. "Make sure no one else knows about this. Just act normally. Like we're the best of friends. Got it?" He rolled his eyes and looked at me sarcastically. "Neh, umma." For a moment, I softened and showed that I was hurt by what he said. He noticed and was about to say something, when I turned and sprinted down the stairs. 'I don't know how long I would be able to hate you Jonghyun...'

Jonghyun P.O.V

I followed behind her slowly. 'I don't know if I can keep this hatred towards you. Do you know how hard it was to act like that, just then?'

--------------------------

A/N 2(INT) 1(KOR) DAYS/DAY UNTIL HAPPY KEY DAY! <3 I will not post a sad chapter on his birthday.