Make-up Day With Onew

Only Fate

Friday (the day before the photoshoot) 

Key's P.O.V

I woke up to hearing someone or something shuffling outside. I peeked my head out of my door to see that Onew's all dressed up again, probably out to see his future girlfriend. I smirked and walked out quietly,"Where are you going, hyung? Got another day off and you're going out again?" Hyung had a suprised look on his face. Probably because it's even early for ME to be up at this time. "Ah yeah, I'm going to hang out with a friend of mine. I need to make it up to her, since we were chased down by fans last time." "Well, have fun with HER, hyung," I nudged him with my elbow and went back to sleep. 

Tae Ri's P.O.V

Someone rang my door bell. -.- Yep, probably who you think. I groaned for the hundreth time this week and got up. I went downstairs, still in my tank and shorts, and opened the door with a scowl on my face. "WAE??!! I WAS TRYING TO SLEEP OPPPAAA," I pouted. He just stared at me. "What is it?" I said with a pout still on my face. He snapped out of whatever he was thinking about, I'm guessing,"Huh? Oh, uhh n-nothing." He rubbed the back of his neck. I giggled," You're so weird. Whatever he does, Onew condition!" He just chuckled nervously and smiled. "Want to go back to the amusment park," he said to me after a while of silence. "So this is why you woke me up early," I gave him the look, -.-. I sighed," Well it would be nice, cause I really wanted to go last time but SOMEONE'S HAT had to fall off." He just smiled," Oh come on, we had fun at the park too. You have to admit that you had fun." He nudged me a couple times, while smirking. "Ara ara! I did," I gave up and held his arm, so he'd stop nudging my side >.<. He looked down at your hand with a smile on this face. You saw and pulled your hand away, awkwardly. "Well, I'll go get ready now. Just wait down here," I said as I let him inside. "Be back in a jiffy," I ran upstairs trying to get away from the awkward tension. 

Onew's P.O.V

I sat down on her couch. She's even more gorgeous in her pj's, than in regular clothes! I sighed and smiled to myself,'What an awesome day this was going to be. I finally decided to confess to her today.' I her tv and waited for her. About half an hour later, she came down in the most beautiful outfit I've ever seen on her, even though it was simple. I got up from the couch and just stared at her, my mouth open. 

Tae Ri's P.O.V

I went to my closet and thought about what to wear. 'Hmm' I decided with a short gray tee that says "Je T'aime",that kind of showed a part of my stomach, and red skinny's, with black converse. I took a long hot shower and got out. I put on my outfit, touched up a little, grabbed my bag, and walked downstairs. I saw Onew stand up with his mouth open. "Yah! You know you should close your mouth before flies fly in your mouth," I giggled at the end, walked up to him and closed his mouth for him. I smiled up at him cutely,"Let's go?" he smiled down at me, linked my arm with his and nodded. I felt my face getting hot. >\\\< We got in the car and he drove us there.

We arrived and got out of the car. We fast walked over to the ticket booth. "Two tickets?" said the ticket seller. We both nodded and payed for our tickets."Where to first," he asked me. I looked down and thought about it. I could see his hand just inching to grab mine. I suddenly yelled," ROLLERCOASTER!" I grabbed his arm and jogged over to the biggest one there. "Okay, well make sure your hat and sunglasses don't fall off," I stuck out my tongue at him. He chuckled, "Arrasseo, umma." He stuck his tongue out at me in return.

We waited in line for about 5 minutes and it was our turn to get on. I squealed," I can't wait! I feel like such a kid again." He just smiled at me and let me get in first, then he got in next to me. "Just please, don't scream in my ear," he said as it was starting to go up. I linked arms with him and smirked,"No promises."........"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." I screamed in his ear and he just winced, but laughed. When we got off, he was plugging his right ear. "Yahh! You scream really loud." "It's an instinct," I pouted. 

After that, we got on more rides and played some arcade games! The sun was almost setted all the way. "Hey, umm Tae, can we talk," he asked nerviously to me. "Sure," I said to him, while eating some cotton candy. "Um yeah will you-," ":O CHICKEN! BIG FLUFFY CHICKEN! Opppaaaa, will you please win that for me," I cut him off with a pleading look. He sighed, "Fine." "YAAAAYYY!!!!!!! Gomowo oppaaaa," I tip-toed and pecked his cheek. I ran for the stand with the fluffy chicken :D. I looked behind me to see Onew smiling like an idiot to himself, while touching his cheek. "Come on," I said and waved him over. He looked over at me and ran over. He started playing and it took a couple times to get it for me. "Awwww thank you," I hugged it close to my chest. 

Onew's P.O.V

 *sigh* I guess I'll just have to tell her another time. I looked at her, seeing her smile made me happy. I took her home and we said our goodbyes. "Anyeong, oppa. I had an amazing time today," she looked at me, still hugging her chicken I won for her. I smiled,"I did too. Take good care of him." She was about to close the door, but I stopped her and she looked at me questioningly. I pecked her cheek and left. 

-----------------

A/N WAAAHHHHH. <3 Fluffiness? Lol, aww boo. Sorry, Onew for interrupting you.