Jebal (Please)

Only Fate

Onew's P.O.V (Day SHINee comes back)

It's been a while since I've decided to avoid Tae Ri. I need time to think. One, I don't want to be mad at her. Two, I don't want her to be mad at ME for agreeing with her parents on the deal we made. I hope she understands when I finally decide to confront her. Anyway, we're coming back to Seoul today and I'm exhausted. I miss having chicken. :( I'm still banned for it. JUST ONE MORE WEEK! You can do this, Onew. Wait for me, my dear chicken. 

Tae Ri's P.O.V

WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! SHINee's coming back today! :D I missed them so much. Plus, I really want to see Key...;P I'm in their dorm right now. xD I know their code. And no, I'm not a stalker. I cooked for them, so when they came home they'd be able to eat. Or at least eat later, if they want to sleep. I'm wearing my SHINee World shirt that I just ordered last week. I laughed mentally. I suddenly heard noises out of the door. "-I'm so tired!" "-*sigh* Taemin-ah,  you've been saying that every five minutes." I got up from the couch and stood where they can see me right away, when they come in. *door clicks and opens* "ANYEONG~!" "AHHHH!" They all screamed, except Minho. Ha. I giggled and gave them a hug. "Yahh! Choi Tae Ri! Can you NOT DO THAT?! You scared the crap out of me . And for that I'm going to squish the life out of you," Jonghyun said and separated me from the others and squeezed me. "M-minnie h-elp." "Hyyuunngggg! Don't kill her! She's my favorite noona," Taemin said as he tried to pry Jonghyun off of me. Eventually, he let me go. "Mehrong!" I glared at him and walked into the kitchen. "I cooked for you guys. So you can either eat it now, or rest and eat it later." I got some food for myself and sat down. "Oh and Onew...I made chicken for you~," I said in a singsong voice. I heard him gasp and ran into the kitchen. I turned my head and looked at him," BUT, save some for the others too. :P" His face fell and nodded. He grabbed his chicken and went back to his room. xD Taemin decided to rest first, since he was complaining how tired he was. Everyone else ate with me and our conversations were so weird. They told me about their concerts and fan meetings. One fan gave Onew a chicken (dead of course and in a container), but their manager took it away from him when they got to their hotel. Before I left, and made sure Onew wasn't in sight, he gave me a quick kiss. 

~Next Day~

Taemin wanted to hang out with me today and I couldn't say no to that adorable kid! We're at the park right now, eating ice cream. We just left from the mall. I wanted to get something for Key, because his birthday is coming up. "Noona, how are you and Kibum hyung?" He asked me, all of a sudden. "We're great, wae?" He shook his head and smiled. I finished my ice cream and hesitated but asked, "Do you know why Jinki is avoiding me?" He looked at me confused,"Aniyo. I didn't know he was avoiding you in the first place. DId something happen?" "Molla. Well, if you're finished le-," I got cut off by a text. It's from Daehyun oppa. 

{Hey, are you with Key or Jonghyun hyung?}

{Ani, I'm with MINNIE! :D Wae?}

{Uh...Onew hyung...is here.}

{Ehh?! Waeyo? I thought he would know that I'm with Taemin.}

{I guess not. He said he saw you and Jonghyun talking at the cafe the other day.}

{I knew someone was watching us. It was him? :\ Arra, I'll tell Taemin I have to go.}

{Come home quick.}

I looked up from my phone. :( "Mian Taeminnie, noona has to go." I got up and hugged him. "Aww. Arrasseo. Anyeong noona." He smiled, but then pouted. I ruffled his hair and we both left. I unlocked the door and went inside. "I'm home!" Daehyun appeared in front of me. "He's in the kitchen. Mian Ri, but oppa's going to have to stay out of this." WAH!!?! -.- "Fine." I sighed and walked slowly into the kitchen. Onew was leaning on the kitchen counter. He looked up. I waved to him and sat down. He sat down in front of me. "Tae Ri, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I was spying on you. I'm sorry I agreed with your parents. I'm sorry for everything. Please, can we just put this whole thing behind us and be best friends again?" I looked away. "I don't know," I spoke in a low, unusual voice. He looked at me in a pained expressed. "Jebal?" I thought about it for a long time. I think he was losing his patience. He stood up and slammed his hand on the table. "Fine." He left with a slam of the door. I let the tears fall and went to my room. I cried myself to sleep last night thinking, 'Why me?'

----------------------

A/N Whaaaaaa! Sorry guys, had writer's block for a while.