Dinner

Only Fate

Tae Ri's P.O.V

It's been a couple weeks since I've seen Kibum or any of the others lately, because they're getting ready to have a comeback in Japan. Onew hasn't been contacting me either. *sad face* Could he possibly know? AHHHHHH! I don't know what to do. I'm just going to hang out with my oppa today, since he has today off. AND he has a guest coming over today for dinner! Oppa won't tell me who, though. -.- As much as I love surprises, the patience kill me. Anyway, I'm just chilling on the couch. Oppa's making his "famous" tofu soup for that guest ^^! YUMM! Oh and guess what Kibum did on the last day before he left for Japan? HE TOOK ME SHOPPING. >.< I thought he would forget, but heeeckkkk no! He spent loads of money on me. Clothes, shoes, accessories, EVEN MAKE UP. *sigh* My thoughts were interrupted by my oppa. He popped his head in the living room," Ri Ri, come taste this soup for oppa!" I rolled my eyes and got up. When I got to the kitchen, he already had a spoon and put it close to my mouth. "Say ahh" "Aahh," I said as he fed me and I smiled. "Jo-ah! (I like it)" I put two thumbs up. "Thank you, dongsaeng," he said as he went back to cooking more dishes. 

Around 5PM, someone rang the door bell. "I'll get it," I said as I got up and walked to the door. When I opened the door, I was frozen. "M-myungsoo?!!!" I yelled as I looked up at him. HE'S THE GUEST?!  HOW DOES HE KNOW MY OPPA?! He smiled. "Anyeong Tae Ri-sshi." "OMO! HOW DO YOU KNOW MY OPPA?!!" Right then, my oppa came to the door and pushed me out of the way. "Come in L. Don't mind her," my oppa smiled sheepishly and let him inside. I walked away and grumpily sat down. Aish. L came and sat next to me. "Yah! I'm your chingu. What kind of greeting was that?" I crosse my arms and looked at him, narrowing my eyes. "Anyeong CHINGU. Better?" He patted my head,"I didn't like the attitude BUT I'll accept." I looked away. "Tae Ri, be nice! Anyway-" oppa got cut off by his phone. He's been texting while smiling a lot lately. I got up and walked closer to him," Oppa. You've been texting someone A LOT lately. And smiling whenever you text...WHO IS SHE?!!!" He put his phone away quickly and walked to the kitchen," NO ONE!" Gujitmal hajima (don't lie)!" I gave L a look to follow me into the kitchen and went to catch up with oppa. 

I decided to give up and ask later. I heard the door bell again and got confused. Daehyun invited someone else? I opened the door and again, I was shocked. "Taeyeon Unnie?! What are you doing here?" I let her in and she smiled. "Your oppa invited me over for dinner. I heard that Myungsoo is here too right?" I nodded and followed her to the kitchen. "Oppa do you know EVERYONE?!" "Pretty much," he said as he walked over to unnie and kissed her cheek. Me and L looked at each other and our eyes widened. "YOU'RE GOING OUT?! OMO!" I ran over to unnie and hugged her, but as soon as I let her go, I hit Daehyun's arm. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?! And is anyone else coming?" He shook his head. We all sat down and ate. 

It was about 8 when L and Taeyeon unnie had to go home. :( I hugged them both good bye and went upstairs. I got into a tank and shorts and brushed my teeth. I flopped on my bed and fell asleep. My dream was good, but then it started to turn into a nightmare:

I ran to Key, while yelling his name. "Key!" "Oof. Jagi, calm down." He smiled. "I'm just excited, arra?" I stuck my tongue out at him, but it turned into a grin. He smirked and kissed me," I see that." He chuckled and took hold of my hand. We were going to a waterfall today. I squeezed his hand," Kaja! Palli!" "Arra, arra. Aish," he let go of my hand and we both got into the car. It wasn't that long of a drive, but I was too excited. As soon as we got there, I got out of the car. Key hurried and went behind me," Close your eyes, jagiya. Just follow my voice." He covered my eyes with his hands. I pouted and just walked. After we walked all the way up, we finally stopped. He let go and I just stood there, waiting. I waited and waited. I heard a splash and nothing else. I started to worry. I opened my eyes and frowned,"Key?" I looked around my surroundings and saw that I was on a waterfull now. 'Beautiful...where's Key, though?' I tried looking for something pink. He was wearing a pink leather jacket. 'Typical' I looked down, over the edge, and saw Key's jacket in the water. I started to panic,"KEY! Where are you?! This is not the time to play around!" I then saw a body bobbing in the water, washing away. 

I woke up screaming again. I was breathing heavily and I noticed that tears were rolling down my face. 'Key...why do I keep dreaming about you in this way?'

------------------------

A/N It was a little hard to write the nightmare part. My co-author thought both of them and I just typed it up. Since I AM a Locket xD, I felt bad when I wrote it too. :P