Key&Lock;

Only Fate

Key's P.O.V

We finished the photoshoot with a photo with all of us, including Tae Ri. After I changed back into regular clothes, I went outside to talk to Tae Ri. I saw her putting the equipment away. "Hey Tae Ri-sshi, I think you dropped this earlier." I took the necklace out and showed it to her. She turned around and gasped. She looked behind her back pocket, "Gomowo, Key!" As I gave it to her, our hands brushed against each other and we both pulled away quickly. 'W-was that a ... spark?' 

Tae Ri's P.O.V

We both pulled our hands away. 'What was that?...' I put my necklace on and looked away, blushing. "Well, thanks again. And you can just call me Tae Ri. No need for the formalities," I smiled shyly. He was still holding his hand,"Oh, okay. Tae Ri." He chuckled nervously and ran back to the dressing room. I giggled and turned around back to putting my camera away in my bag. 'He was blushing so hard. I felt someone watching us the whole time though. Weird.' I walked by the door and leaned on the wall, waiting for them to come out. I looked at the time and it had been 20 minutes already. 'I wonder what's taking them so long!' I walked to their dressing room and was about to go in when I heard yelling...

Onew's P.O.V

I had never felt so mad before. When Key came back into the room, I walked up to him. "What was that all about?!" He had a confused look on his face," What are you talking, hyung?" "With Tae Ri, what was that," I asked sternly. "I was just giving back her necklace," he said in defense. *sigh* "I'm sorry, Kibum" I looked down. "I just got jealous..." He smiled and patted my back," It's okay, hyung. She's all your's." As this was happening, the others were just looking at us shocked. Well, Jonghyun just stayed quiet, while Minnie and Minho were gasping and hitting each other to get the other to shut up. I shook my head, 'Those kids.'

Key's P.O.V

'I don't even know if what I said was true,' I thought to myself, unsure of my feelings for Tae Ri.

Tae Ri's P.O.V

I gasped and put my hand over my mouth, as I slowly backed up. 'Why was Onew jealous? And what did Key mean by "she's all your's?"' I saw the door handle move and I ran carefully back to where I was standing. I leaned on the wall and acted natural. "Oh hey guys, what took you so long?" "Mian noona, I had trouble putting on my shoes. Good thing Minho hyung was there to help," Taemin smiled cutely, while Key and Onew just looked at him shocked. They probably thought that Taemin would be the last person to cover up for them. Minho was about to hit the back of Taemin's head, but that would probably be suspicious so he just "scratched his head". Jonghyun just stared with a blank expression on his face. I smiled and pinched Taemin's cheeks,"Aigooo. kyeopta! Well, I'll see you guys some other time. I had an awesome time today!"

I hugged Jonghyun first," Yah, would you smile?! You look creepy with no expression on your face. xD It kills your dino reputation." He smiled, but it was different, "Arra. I'll get you a new t-shirt next time." I hugged Taemin next and ruffled his hair. "Take care, kiddo." As I was hugging Minho he whispered in my ear,"I know you were behind the door when Onew hyung and Key were arguing. Your acting is convincing to everyone else, but not me. Be carefull." I pulled away and smiled,"Thanks." I sighed and hugged Key, still a little awkward. "Thanks for giving me my necklace back. It's really important to me." "No problem," he smiled. Finally, Onew. He didn't let go for a while. "Omo, that's not fair! I'm the skinship king and he got a longer hug than me," the dino protested. I kind of pryed him off of me and smiled," It's not like I'm not gonna see you again in a long time. :P Who knows? You'll probably show up at my door tomorrow morning." xD -.- "Please don't," I added. Everyone laughed and Onew nodded,"Okay, okay. Feel free to stop by the dorm sometime!" "Will do! Bye," I left first. As I was driving back home, I couldn't stop thinking about their arguement. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

A Couple Hours Later

I was walking to the park, when I saw a familiar figure sitting on a nearby bench, with his face in his heads. I walked closer and I recognized the clothing. It was Key, still wearing the same clothes when I saw him earlier. I sat next to him and said quietly," What is an idol doing here in the open?" I smiled looking ahead. He looked up at me," Tae Ri?" I laughed and looked over at him," Why are you out here?" When I looked over at him, I saw something dangling from his neck. It was a key necklace. 'Ha. How ironic.' He sat back up and sighed," I like the view of the park. It reminds me of a friend I had back then. We used to hang out at the park all the time. Well, mostly her backyard, when we couldn't go to the park." I leaned back on the bench and thought about what he said. 'Her?' "Well, it didn't look like you were ENJOYING the view. You had your face in your hands. What's wrong?" Key felt kinda stupid. "Oh, I was just thinking." I leaned in a little, curious," About?" Key looked at me and tensed up. "Uh n-nothing in particular." He looked away. "Aww come on. Tell me," I pouted at him. He touched his necklace and showed it to me,"This." I looked at it, then looked at mine. My eyes widened. 'No way.' I shook my head. He looked at me confused,"What is it? You okay?" I took off my necklace and showed it to him...

TO BE CONTINUED!

-------------------------

A/N Haha sorry! Another cliffhanger. Only because I felt that this chapter was already long, plus it keeps you interested right? Hopefully! (: