The Past

Only Fate

The italisized font means that it's past tense. Normal font just means that I'm telling the story now.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

Choi Tae Ri and Kim Kibum were childhood friends ever since they were born. Their parents were friends with each other. All that their parents wanted for Tae Ri and Kibum, was for them to marry each other when they grew up. The Choi's and Kim's then agreed to have an arranged marriage for them. They came up with a plan.

When Tae Ri was five years old, she received a heart lock necklace as a birthday present that her parents gave to her. "Thank you umma and appa", Tae Ri said as she hugged her parents. For Kibum's birthday present, his parents gave him a key necklace. "I love it! Gomowo", a big smile on Kibum's face. Tae Ri and Kibum both shared the same birthday. It's just a coincidence. She was just 3 years younger than him.

A couple days later, after the presents were given, both of their parents had a huge arguement.

"This is unacceptable! You can't even control your own child," Mr.Choi protested. "We can too control our child," Mrs.Kim said in defense. "Well it doesn't seem like it," both of the parents stared at each other in disgust. "That's it. The wedding is off," the Choi's finaled. "Fine," the Kim's left with that. Tae Ri's parents decided to move up to Seoul, so she would be away from the "trouble maker" (see what I did there? [;). Tae Ri and Kibum never saw each other again.

------------------------

A/N Done with the first chapter! (: I just did a small summary of it, since I didn't want to put too much detail into it. Sorry, if it's kind of short. ^^