Finally Mine

Only Fate

Tae Ri's P.O.V

After we had our little sweet moment, we decided to go back to my house. We walked home, hand in hand. I hope Daehyun oppa's already home! He'd be happy to see Kibum again and plus he's freaking KEY FROM SHINee. I'd love to see the expression on his face, when I walk in with Key.

When we reached the door, I let go of his hand and unlocked the door. He instantly reached for my hand again, while following me in. I looked back at him and smiled. "Daehyun oppa! Are you home," I asked excitedly, looking around for him. Daehyun poked his head out from the kitchen,"Yeah, I'm ho- Is that Key from SHINee?!" I looked at Key, then back at Daehyun,"Yep." He fully walked out and asked," Why are you two holding hands?" I walked over to the couch, pulling Key with me, and we sat down. "You should sit down for this." Daehyun nodded and sat," Are you guys dating? You are aren't you? Why didn't you tell oppa?!" I laughed," No we're not oppa." I looked over at Key," Explain Kibummie." He nodded and looked over at Daehyun," Yah! How could you not remember this kimbap?" Daehyun widened his eyes and stood up,"Kimbap hyung!" xD Key let go of my hand and went over to my oppa. They did a manly hug. 

That night, Key stayed over for dinner and it was fulled with fun and laughter. I miss the old times. I still don't know why my parents made us move though. "Hey Daehyun oppa, do you remember or know why our parents made us move in the first place," I suddenly asked him. "Yeah, do you know," Key said, interested too. Suddenly Daehyun got very quiet. "Are you two sure you want to know?" Me and Key looked at each other and nodded. He sighed and said, "Okay, if you say so" He took a deep breath before he began," It was a couple days after you guys received the necklaces for your birthdays. Our parents had an arguement with your parents. It was about your grades, Key hyung. You weren't doing well and I heard you even snuck out, instead of tutoring. Our parents caught you and told your parents. And that's all I know." He continued to eat. Key felt guilty and looked down. 

I felt the awkward tension and cleared my throat. "Oh. Are you sure that's everything? You're not leaving anything out, oppa?" Daehyun shook his head," That's everything." He got up and put his plate in the sink, "Your turn to wash the dishes. :P" He went upstairs. Great. Leave me alone with Key. I looked over at him and frowned. "Yah. It's not your fault, you know. I mean look, we're together again." I put my hand on top of his. He looked up and smiled a little," I guess. Now go wash the dishes." He got up, patted my head and went into the living room. -.- I scoffed," Wah!?! Fine.." I took our plates and put them in the sink. I started washing, when I heard Spongebob Squarepants on the tv. I giggled, 'He still loves them, eh? Such a kid.'

Key's P.O.V

I heard her giggle when I Spongebob. I turned my head and looked at Tae Ri. She looked absolutely gorgeous. She was almost done, when I walked over to her. When she finished, I wrapped my arms around her waist, resting my chin on her shoulder. I felt her tense up, but relaxed after a little while. "What are you doing, kibummie," She asked me, putting her hands on top of mine. I smirked and said, "Oh nothing." She turned around and put her arms around my neck, instead. "Why are you smirking?" I shrugged. Then, I lifted her on the counter, so that she was sitting on it. "Thats better," I said again, with the smirk still lingering on my lips. I stared at her lips, which looked very lonely. Then, stared into her eyes. I started leaning in, while whispering, "I can't take it anymore." And with that my lips touched hers. 

Tae Ri's P.O.V

My eyes went big. I then slowly closed my eyes and relaxed into the kiss. 'Finally. He's mine' I felt him smile into the kiss. Our lips moved in synch with each other's and soon it got a little heated. After another 30 seconds, we both pulled up for air. We both stared at each other. "Wow," Key panted. I smiled at him, "So, what does this mean for us?" He put his forehead on mine and smiled, "Will you be my girlfriend, Tae Ri?" I bit my bottom lip, while smiling and jokingly said, "Well, does it look like I have a choice?" "Aniyo! You're mine," he smirked and pulled me in for another kiss. "Okay then, I'm all yours," I said when he let go. 

-----------------------

A/N KYAAAA! SO CUTE! <3 (: Aww, me and my co-author felt something too, while writing this. ;P