Surprise

Only Fate

Next Morning 9AM (Tae Ri's P.O.V)

I woke up from my alarm clock ringing "Alarm Clock" by SHINee. I yawned and opened my closet. I decided to wear black leather skinny jeans, a long sparkly purple tank, short black jacket, and black heels. And of course, my heart lock necklace. I took a shower and put on my outfit. I put a little more makeup, than I usually do and curled my hair a little, so it was kind of wavy. After I finished, I went downstairs. I sat on the couch and put on my heels. "Tae, are you ready for the photoshoot," Daehyun asked me from the kitchen. I got up and walked into the kitchen,"Ne, oppa. How do I look?" I twirled around a bit. "Beautiful. My dongsaeng is gorgeous," he beamed. I grabbed a banana milk from the fridge,"Kamsa. I'll be on my way then." "Mm," was all he replied and hugged me. I grabbed my bag and carefully walked out to my car. It was a pretty long drive, but I listened to SHINee and Big Bang all the way there xD. 

When I parked in the parking lot, I checked in the mirror one last time, grabbed my bag, and went inside. My manager met me at the door. "Anyeonghaseyo, oppa," I bowed. He smirked," Ready for your surprise?" I smiled and nodded, eagerly. "Arrasseo," he opened the door and there were five, HANDSOME, boys standing there. I widened my eyes and my mouth dropped. 

Onew's P.O.V

I laughed at her expression, but I winked at her. "Didn't expect it was us, huh?" Then, Jonghyun bursted out and was about to run to her,"OMO TAE RI!!!!! MY BUDDYYY!!" She narrowed her eyes at him. He stopped and looked down. "You owe me a shirt, you dino-head," she said, giving him death glares. Poor dino. The other two just stood there with confused expressions. "Well, don't just stand there Tae Ri. Get inside," her manager pushed her a little and closed the door. 

Key's P.O.V

So this is the girl that Onew hyung likes? 'Hmm not bad.' Hyung actually has good taste. I looked at her closely. 'Wow' She was stunning. Her clothes fit perfectly and made her curves stand out really well. Another diva? I laughed inwardly, 'You're just imagining that, Key! And get ahold of yourself! This is hyung's girl.' Tae Ri...why does that name sound so familiar? I looked at her again and saw that she was wearing a heart lock necklace. Then, I looked at my key necklace. They look fairly similar. 'Hmm. I wonder.......No. It can't be. Thats impossible.' 

Tae Ri's P.O.V

I felt kind of bad for saying that to dino, so I walked over to him and poked his cheek. "Hey, I was kidding. BUT you do owe me a shirt." :P He lifted up his face and smiled," So, does that mean I can hug you now?" I laughed," Sure." I opened my arms and he happily hugged me, lifting me off of the ground. "Yah! Would you put me down and act professional," I playfully hit his back. He just laughed and very gently put me down. I laughed, "Shorty." He pouted his famous and CUTE pout. "Aigoo, mianhe jjongie oppa," I pinched his cheek. He smiled. I almost forgot I didn't introduce myself to Taemin, Minho, and Key yet. I walked over to them and bowed,"Anyeonghaseyo, Tae Ri-imnida." I added a smile at the end. Taemin and Minho bowed back,"Anyeonghaseyo. Taemin and Minho-imnida." I looked over at Key questioningly, but still had my smile. "Oh, A-anyeonghaseyo, chonun Kim Kibum-imnida, but you can c-call me Key," he stuttered a little, with a weak smile. 'Why does that name sound so familiar?' I slowly turned my body towards Onew and looked at him with an emotionless expression. Soon, it turned into a little fury,"WAE?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT I WAS DOING A PHOTOSHOOT WITH YOU?! YOU KNEW DIDNT YOU?!" He chuckled nervously,"That would ruin the surprise." He smiled at me. I looked at everyone. "Alright everyone, places. I'm going to get set up." I walked over to the set, with them following me and set up my camera. 

After 4-5 hours of fun and laughter, I got closer with the other members. But, Key seemed really quite. Doesn't seem like him. I wondered while I was holding my necklace.It was break time and I decided to ask the members if they knew why he was acting strange. I put the necklace in my back pocket and started walking towards the others. "Hey guys," I smiled and sat down next to Taeminnie ^^. "Hi, noona," he said cutely. Gahhh too cute >.<. "So, do you guys know what's up with Key? He seems quieter than his usual self," I asked. They shrugged. Minho then said," He was fine before you came." "Oh okay. I hope it's not something I did," I said, as I got up. "Well 5 more minutes until we wrap it up." They nodded. I was walking back to the set, not looking where I was going, when I bumped into someone. "Oh, joesonghamnida," I bowed and looked up at the person and was suprised. It was Key. "Oh, no it was totally my fault," he bowed to me. Then, it was silent for a while, before we BURST OUT LAUGHING. "Haha, awkward," I said, while clutching my stomach. He smiled a little,"Yeah" "Well, I'll be going now. Tell the others that it's time to finish up," I walked towards the set. 

Key's P.O.V

I nodded and started to walk back to the others when I felt something on the corner of my shoe. I picked it up and looked at it closely. 'He who holds the key can unlock my heart.' Huh, sounds cheesy. I chuckled and put it in my pocket safely. I then widened my eyes, took the necklace out of my pocket, and turned around. "Tae Ri! Wait! You dropped something!" She couldn't hear me. 'I'll just give it to her after we finish.' I walked back to the guys and told them it was time to finish the shoot.

TO BE CONTINUED....

---------------------------

A/N CLIFFHANGER!! Haha sorry, just makes the story better. (: Finally! Tae meets Key!