Birthday Part 3

Only Fate

Tae Ri's P.O.V

I went back into the party and saw that Key wasn't with the girls anymore. At that moment, I just wanted to go home. I can't believe he ignored me. Where is he anyway? I took my phone out and texted him.

{Where are you?} 

5 minutes, no reply. I texted him again, no reply. I called him 3 times in a row. NO REPLY. *sigh* I saw someone pick up the microphone. "It's time for cake now! Bring the cake out and get Key!" I hurried and went to the front door. I didn't want to stay here any longer. I went outside to hear someone calling my name. "Tae, wait! Where are you going?" I stopped and turned around to see Minho. "Home. I'd rather stay at home, than being at a party like this." "Well, how are you going to get home? Key hyung will be worried about you." I shook my head and looked to the side. "He's busy mingling with his friends. Doesn't even bother to look for me OR answer his phone." He just shrugged. "Mian, Tae. I'll just tell Jonghyun hyung to take you home." But before I could protest, he already went inside. Next minute I felt a presence next to me. "Ready to go?" I nodded and followed him to his car. He opened the door for me and I rolled my eyes, gettimg in. He closed the door and scurried over to the driver's seat. Before I could put my seatbelt on, he leaned over and put it on for me. "Jjong. You're being ridiculous." He pecked my cheek and started the car. I pouted and crossed my arms, looking out the door. Happy Birthday, Choi Tae Ri. 

~Meanwhile, with Key (his P.O.V)~

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Kibum, happy birthday to you~! WHOOO!" I blew out the candles to the HUGE BIRTHDAY CAKE. *sigh* Where's Tae? My thoughts were interrupted by Nicole "jumping" on me. "SAENGIL CHUKA KEY!" She grinned. I smiled, "Gomowo Cole." Suddenly, she kissed me. O.O I jerked back, instead of pushing her away. I didn't want people to think that I'm with someone. Particularly, Tae. I chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of my neck. "What's wrong?" I shook my head," It was just so sudden. And you know I don't like you THAT way." She giggled,"Of course. It was just a friendly kiss." She my cheek and walked away. I swear I saw a smirk on her face. I turned to go to the bathroom when I saw Onew hyung. He gave me a disapproving look. "I didn't do anything. It was all her," I mouthed to him. He just shook his head and went outside. I went to the bathroom and splashed some water on my face. I took out my phone and saw that I had a 2 texts and 3 missed calls from Tae. Aish! I run my fingers through my hair and called her a bunch of times. It went straight to voicemail. Is it possible that she could've seen that? 

~Back to Tae and puppy face~

He walked me to my door and we stopped in front of it. I turned around and leaned on it, holding the door knob. "You can go, you know. You didn't need to walk me back." He shook his head. "I just wanted to...You're not just going to celebrate your birthday alone right?" I shrugged. "I mean, I have a cake waiting inside anyways. My oppa texted me saying that he left me a cake." He opened his mouth,"And you're going to finish it ALL BY YOURSELF." I hit his chest. "Ani! Neo micheoseo?! Of course not, even though it's small. I'm just going to save it." He looked at me with a little tint of hope in his eyes. And I know exactly what he's thinking. "....Unless you want to..maybe come in and have a piece?" He slowly smiled, but shook his head. "Nah, I'm okay." He turned around and started to walk back to his car. I let go of the door knob and caught up to him. I grabbed his hand," Yah, you don't just look at me like that and then reject my offer." I tried not to pout. He breathed out his laugh. "I knew you couldn't resist." He pinched my nose. I scrunched up my face and slapped his hand away. "Come in. *sigh*" I rolled my eyes and let him in. I the lights and headed for the kitchen. When I reached the kitchen, I saw a little box, probably the cake, on the counter. I took the note off of it and read outloud what it said. "Enjoy! Oppa is going to be home late, so don't wait up! CHUKA DONGSAENG! <3 ~Daehyun" I threw the note away and opened the box. Jonghyun sat on one of the stools and rest his chin on his palm. "Are you just going to sit there and get a piece for you?" He grinned and closed his eyes. Kid. "Aish. I'm not your umma." I cut us both a piece and set it on two plates. I got two forks and sat down next to him. I handed his piece and fork. We both devoured the taste. And it was AMAZING. 

The rest of the night, we watched a drama. I soon got tired and he demanded to have me lay my head on his lap. I was too tired to protest, so I did. I was too tired to protest. Soon, my eyes started to close. I heard him turn off the tv and felt him carry me to my room. Suddenly, thunder started to crash. Raindrops could be heard from now. I flinched hard and held onto him. He chuckled,"Scared of thunder?" "Maybe a little," I mumbled. He set me on my bed. "Goodnight and chukahamnida," I heard him whisper. He pulled the covers over me and kissed my head. *BOOM BOOM BOOM!* I flinched again and reached out for his hand as fast as I could, "Jonghyun, can you stay for a little?" He looked back at me and nodded his head. I scooted over for him and he got in the covers. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close. I wrapped an arm around his torso and laid my head on his chest. I fell asleep, listening to his rapid heartbeat. Thump thump thump, thump thump thump, thump thump thump. 

----------------------

A/N Does this seem like it's getting off track? :\ I feel like it is...well IT WONT. I'm gonna make it back on track so there's more of Key. Speaking of Key, his birthday is in 11 days! :D <3