Birthday Party

Living with "Monsters"

Today's my BIRTHDAY!!!! I woke up really late.... It was 11: 37 AM.

" SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT" I yelled.

Taeyang ran upstairs to my room asking," What? WHAT HAPPENED?"

" I- Oh wait,,, nevermind..." I said.

" W-WAE?!?!" they yelled.

" Well, when it's a student's birthday, they get to stay home and stuff ^^" I explained.

" HOLY CRAP! That's cool... Hey _____, can you get up and get ready fast, then come into the Living room O-O" said Daesung.

They ran downstairs, into the living home, and Daesung was panicking.

" GUY!! It's ________'s birthday! We have to make abirthday suprise!!" said Daesung.

" I PICK GETTING THE BALLONS!! O-O" said TOP.

" Oh shizzles, we're picking??? I PICK CAKE!!! " JiYong said

" WHAT! I WANTED TO PICK THE CAKE!" yelled Seungri.

" We're not picking.... TOP and Daesung look for decorations, JiYong pick outa  cake..... Seungri and me will pick the gifts ^^" said Taeyang.

" BUT HYUNG!! I wanna pick the cake too!" whined Seungri

" Fine, go with JiYong." Taeyang sighed.

They all went sparated and went to stores.

I got downstairs, there was a note on the counch and it said, Went shopping , I sighed and said, " Aigoo...... I hope they don't get in trouble..." I got dressed and went Bom's house, and also left a note on the door.

Went to Park Bom's house, be back at 5.

I felt worried again... I mean, sure I trust the guys looking over the house, they've been living with me since Feburaury.... Oh well, Bom lives 2 blocks away so it was short walk. I knocked on the huge brown door.

"Who is it?? ARE YOU A CRIMANAL?!?!?!?!"

" It's ______." I answered

Bom opened the door and hugged me.

----------------- TO THE GUYS! --------------

GD and Seungri:

"She likes the color ______..... and she likes ______" said Seungri

" Yes, yes I know..." JiYong said.

" YOU ALREADY??? YOU STALKER!! Wait.... you stalk her when she's in changing?" Seungri asked. ( Cause you kno... he like.... watches p0rn..... I'm so sorry I typed that in XDD)

" What? I don't even stalk her, do you? You seem to like her." JiYong said.

" No! Don't hit me~~!" Seungri said ina high voice.

" Aish... HEY THERE'S ONE CAKE THAT SHE MIGHT LIKE!" yelled Seungri pointing at the cake like Super Man in the air.

They bought it, and they thanked the person.

" Hey~!" said one of the workers, JiYong could tell that the worker, like him. So, he turned around and did an aegyo.

" Yesh Nuna~?" he asked.

The worker passed out, JiYong giggled and kept walking.

" What was that about?" asked Seungri.

" She likes me ^^" said JiYong.

" Hey, a lot of girls like us. At school, my classes have girls in them, and they also want to be my partner when there's like, a partnering up thing." Seungri said.

" Yeah yeah, that happens to all of us, but at least you don't get to be asked to go out with them, like 500 times a day..." JiYong said.

" TOP did, Taeyang did, Daesung did... even me...." Seungri said.

" Let's just go home and celebrate ^^+ " said JiYong. Seungri could see a vain popping out.

------------------------------ TOP and Daeunsg---------------------------------

" WE SHOULD GO GET BALLOONS!!!" yelled TOP, acting like a 5 year old. " AND ICE CREAM!! I LOVE ICE CREAM!! ESPCIALY MINT ICE CREAM!!"

"Hyung, stop yelling, everyone is looking at you..." Daesung whispered.

" Oh yeah, well some are checking me out, and some are just jealous of my awesomeness!" yelled TOP.

They went over to the party sections, and bought 6 of each.... espacially the balloons.... they got 12 balloons... yes, cause TOP loves them so much, they picked out all of the blue ones..

" Hyung, we bought the balloons can you shut up?" said Daesung.

" Geez, Daesung, I just excited TT^TT" TOP said.

" Oh... sorry... Keep your excitment inside your body.."

" Kay,kay ^^" said TOP.

-------------------- Taeyang ------------------

Okay..... I'm done!!!....

1. Dresses

2. shirts

3. stuffed animal

4. toy

5. BIGBANG Still Alive album

6. BIGBANG light stick.

7. head phones

8. T-Shirt

9. pants.

10. snacks.

Now, to the ...... ending part.... eh......CHECK OUT!! yeah.......

" A lot of BIGBANG... " said the worker, the worker was a boy. " Are you a V.I.P?" he asked. 

" No sir, I'm not, this is just a friend. " said Taeyang.

" Oh mkay..... is this 'friend' a girl?" asked the worker.

" Why yes, why? Are you going to stalk her? O-O+" said Taeyang.

" WHAT? NO!! So is this girl? Your girl friend?" said the worker.

Taeyang ingored him , and ran off with the gifts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They all came back, and saw the note.

" Aigoo.... what are we going to do now? The door is lock..." said Daesung.

" How do you know O-O" asked Seungri.

JiYong opened the door, it was not locked.

" Wrong, let's go and get do our stuff."

They decorated, the house, there was a balcony where they putted your name into candles, and one at the door. They putted flower petals on the stairs, cleaned the who house, wrapped the gifts and put them in your room, putted up ballons around the house, and HUGE STICKERS with fancy hand writing saying,

Happy Birthday _____~♥, I came home at 4:47, with presents in a bag.

" What an awesoem day ^^" I sighned aftera  long day, I stepped in, it was all black. I flicked on the lights, and there I saw the guy's faces up close, espacially JiYong's face.

I got all suprised and got all happy and fan-girl like.

" ASDFGHJKL;ASDFGHJKL;" I said.

" What?" asked JiYong.

Then they all blew up, I screamed and screamed, and thought this was the worst birthday ever, then I walked out and saw JiYong pop out, then Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri, and TOP.

" Did you enjoy the first part? We didn't actually die you know." said JiYong,"Come a little closer."

They all were checkered board suits, my house looked like wonder land! TOP tripped while walking, and landed on Seungri, Seungri landed on Daesung, Daesung, Daesung on Taeyang. I heard 4 booms, so I looked back and saw the 4 guys fell down, JiYong was about to land on me, I stared at his with a face, OH-MY-GOD O-O, he made his lips touch mine, I made my EYES HUGE!

"Ooooooohyo...... I'm so sorry  >.<" said JiYong blushing

(Awwww cute GD >/////<)

I said it was okay, while touching and rubbing my lips. I could tell JiYong kept looking at them. I asked him if I had something on me, he stutterd the word no and kept pushing me to go. I giggled, and smiled, the brithday party WAS AWESOME!!! A gift from JIYong's lips was the best~♥

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Moment:

Hello there TOP Dragons ^^