7 Beach

FACT or FICTION

 

Yong hoon woke up when somebody was repeatedly tugging at her hair.

 

“aww, what’s up with you” she glared at Jiya

 

“nothing”Jiya said with a smile on her face

 

“Just a little bit sore” she added

 

“asih!, ania ania, i don’t wanna hear it” Yong hoon yelled at her. Jiya just giggled at her seeing Yong Hoon covering her ears and yelling ania.

 

“Who say’s im gonna tell you” Jiya said teasing

 

*ohh im just curious about something* Yong Hoon thought <>BYONDE<>

 

“uhmmm jiya?” Yong hoon said as Jiya walked out her room

 

“hmmmm”jiya answered innocently

 

“Does it really hurt?” Yong hoon asked a bit embarrassed

 

“hahahaha ania just at the first part” Jiya winked at Yong Hoon

 

Yong hoon blushed so hard and yelled “get out of my room”

 

They both went to sleep that time and went to school. It has been days that she hasn’t seen Chansung for a while now. *I wonder what he’s doing?* Yong hoon thought. She was sick seeing taec at their house every day. They were so cheesy. Yong Hoon almost gagged at the thought. She was at her class where Jiya wasn’t her classmate she was waiting patiently fo the Prof to come when she felt somebody tapped her shoulder. She looked back and saw a smiling Chansung.

 

“Hey” Chansung said

 

“What are you doing here” she said

 

“Just wanna see you” chansung grinned wide at her

 

“gonna go then bye”chansung said and walking out the room

 

“Wait” Yong hoon yelled and running after him

 

“Have you had lunch yet?” Yong hoon asked nervously

 

“Nope not yet, great idea come on” Chansung said and grabbed her hand and ran to his car.

 

They went to a goo loking but homey restaurant they were about to enter when Yong hoon tugged at Chansung.

 

“Here?”She asked stupidly

 

“ne”Chansung said

 

“I don’t have enough money with me”  Yong  hoon said honestly

 

“My treat   not yours” chansung said and pulled her in.

 

*wow he sure is hungry* yong hoon thought while staring at  chansung who was busy gulfing down a bowl of bibimbap and putting a few dubboki n his mouth. She smiled fascinated.

 

“Mashta”chansung said

 

“now your finish eating we can still go to class” Yong hoon said preparing to leave

 

“Who say’s were still going back?” Chansung said

 

“mwo?” Yong Hoon said a bit confused

 

Chansung ordered a batch of freshly made dumplings and pulled Yong Hoon back to the car. He drove silently while Yong Hoon was still thinking where they are going. They drone for about an hour and they finally arrived at a deserted beach.*woah* yong hoon thought amazed. She was busy gaping at the beach ahead while taking her seatbelt off that she did not notice Chansung got out already.

 

“kyaaaaaa!” she shrieked when Chansung carried her t a broken cottage.

 

“Stay here”chansung warned her and went back to the car to get some things

 

Yong hoon took her shoes off and walked over to the seaside where she let her feet be touched by water. *this is the life* she smiled to herself.

She was startled when a pair of arms went around her waist.

 

“Nice isn’t it?” Chansung whispered to her

 

“mwo?” she asked almost croaking

 

She screamed when Chansung carried her fast to the water.

 

“kyaaaaaaa” she screamed when she got to stand. Where she just heard a Chansung laughing his heart out. She can’t stop herself from laughing with him too. They both stopped laughing when a tide knocked Chansung down. Yong Hoon just giggled.

 

“Go change”Chansung said

 

Yong Hoon walked to the broke cottage.

 

“aigooo” young hoon complained

“i did not bring any clothes” she said to herself.

 

She just stripped the wet clothes and let it dry under the sun. She was just wearing her underware.*is it ok to back to him?* she thought

 

“aish” she muttered under her breath and walked to the beach where she saw Chansung swimming.

 

”hey come on” Chansung shouted

 

Yong hoon went to the water and swam to where Chansung was she got surprised that it wasn’t that deep.

 

“Nice” Yong Hoon said floating with the waves.

 

“You said that right” chansung commented and began swimming toward her. Yong hoon seeing this splashed water at chansung’s face and soon they were both splashing water at each other and laughing. She just stopped when suddenly Chansung hugged her. Yong Hoon felt weird, she just let Chansung hug her like that. She blushed.

 

“You’re pretty when you blush” Chansung commented

 

Yong hoon was about to say thank you when she felt something on her leg. She felt disgusted and pulled away from chansung and just slapped him. Yong Hoon began paddling to shore and ran to the cottage to put her clothes on.

 

“Hey” Chansung said holding her hand

 

“Let go” Yong Hoon said pulling her hand

 

“im sorry i can’t stop that”Chansung pleaded

 

“ert!” Yong Hoon yelled at him

 

That’s when Chansung lost it too.

 

“You’re one conservative ”Chansung said

 

Those words got Yong hoon glued to her place.

 

“i don’t wanna see you again, you’re on your own”chansung said and marched away to his car and drove off. Leaving a wet and shocked Yong Hoon *was I a bit too over reactive?* Yong Hoon asked himself. She got dressed and walked to the side of the road where she called Jiya to pick her up. It was already dark and cold. Then a car stopped at her and out  come’s Jiya.

 

“What happened to you?” Jiya asked worried

 

“mmm”Yong hoon said and sat at the back, she saw taec at the driver’s seat looking concerned.

 

“What did Chansung do now?” taec asked yong hoon but yong hoon just closed her eyes and slept. She woke up hours later already inside her room.

 

*damn him* he thought *relax Yong Hoon you’re going to live your life without him* she said to herself strongly and went back to sleep.