FINAL

FACT or FICTION

 

A year later

(yes it took them months to organize the wedding) it s already the honeymoon stage heehee.

 

The wind was blowing peacefully in a cosy Bungalow near a beach. Even the curtains in the room of Mr and Mrs Choi was playing with the wind.

They were sleeping after what they did ls night I’m sure they are both tired (insert erted smirk). Yong hoon was the first one to wake up. She looked at Sunghyun beside him he was sleeping peacefully she blushed when her eyes landed on Seunghyun’s body how she wanted to snuggle closer to him. Seunghyun suddenly began to stir and she closed her eyes again.

 

“I saw that” Seunghyun said.

 

Yong hoon giggled and opened her eyes. She scooted closer to Seunghyun which liked very much. He hugged Yong hoon tightly.

 

“good morning Mrsc Choi” Seunghyun said while nuzzling Yong hoon’s neck.

 

“goo..d m..orning too Se..unghyun” Yong Hoon choked. She still feels nervous when Seunghyun does things like that.

 

Yong Hoon blushed at the memory last night.

 

“what?” Seunghyun asked him playfully

 

Yong Hoon kissed him instead of answering his question of course Seunghyun kissed back. Yong hoon had other plans she quickly broke of the kiss and when Seunghyun tries to kiss her again she backs away and Seunghyun still tries to get closer. Suddenly Yong hoon fell off the bed and hit the floor with a thud.

 

“ouch” Yong hoon said while holding her .

 

Seunghyun looke at her and laughed. But he still helped her on the bed agsin but he was still laughing. Yong hoon waited him to stop Laughing. She frowned and pouted under the sheets.

 

“baby” Seunghyun cooed at her

 

“hmpf!” yong Hoon grunted.

 

“honey I’m sorry for laughing at you” Seunghyun said tenderly. Yong hoon did not answer but instead she pushed Seunghyun away she stood up even f she was sore she did not care and she walked out of the house.

The sun was up and she did not mind she was angry that even the heat of the sun was ok for her. She went near the shore and let the wakes tickle her feet.

 

“baby you’re ” Seunghyun shouted from the house

 

“I don’t care ” Yong hon whispered to herself

She was staring at her feet when Seunghyun suddenly back hugged her. Yong hoon tried to wriggle free but seunghyun made her face him.

Yong hoon still did not look at him

 

“baby I’m sorry for laughing at you please don’t be angry” Seunghyun said sincerely

 

Yong hoon pinched his side which made Seunghyun jump.

 

“you better not laugh at me again” Yong hoon warned

 

Seunghyun laughed happily.

 

“aigoo my wife is such a tease” Seunghyun said

 

Yong hoon blushed

 

“let’s go back to bed and let’s do something about your anger” Seunghyun said with a smirk. He held Yong hoon’s chin and kissed her. she kissed him back. He gently carried her and he walked back to the cottage. Yong hooon was blushing when they broke off from the kiss.

 

“I like it when you blush” Seunghyun commented

 

Yong Hoon blushed even more but just reached for Seunghyun’s lips and gave him a kiss. And they continued where they left off  last night.

 

In Seunghyun and Yong hoon’s mind they are saying thanks to the God’s above for everything. This was the start of their happy ever after.