19 Mr. Choi Seunghyun

FACT or FICTION

 

He closed his eyes and breathe deeply.

 

“well” Yong hoon insisted

 

“thanks” he said

 

*wow his voice is deep and husky* Yong Hoon thought and she had that tingling sensation of butterflies in his stomach.

 

“my name is Choi Seunghyun” he said

 

“I have id’s in my  bag you can check it if you don’t believe me” seunghyun said

 

“what bag?” Yong Hoon asked dumbfounded

 

“huh?”seunghyun asked weirded out

 

“oh, maybe it is still outside I’ll go get it” Yong Hoon said

 

The storm wass till there but Yong Hoon went out and searched for Seunghyun’s bag outside once she found it she quickly ran back to the house. She shivered once inside. She dumbed the bag on the floor and went near the fire to be warm.

 

“wah it’s so cold”Yong hoon said rubbing her hands

 

“check it” Seunghyun said

 

“no need I believe you” Yong Hoon said

 

 A moment of silence went between them.

 

“name?” Seunghyun said

 

“Song yong hoon” she said

 

“nice name all O” Seunghyun said with a giggle

 

Yong hoon laughed too. Then they were silent again.

Yong hoon gave a sigh.

 

“if You don’t wanna talk about last  night it’s ok just be well soon” Yong hoon said sincerely.

 

The day went on quiet Seunghyun slept a lot he only woke up when Yong Hoon will feed him. Their routine was like that for a whole week.

A morning came and Yong hoon woke up with the feeling that somebody was staring at her. She opened her eyes and it flew directly to the door where seunghyun is standing. Yong hoon got shy and just smiled.

 

“good morning breakfast is ready” Seunghyun said with his voice

 

“I’m up” Yong hoon said and stood to walk to the kitchen

 

“I should have done this you didn’t have to strain yourself ” Yong hoon said as she took a bite of the bread.

 

“sorry I messed around your kitchen” seunghyun said apologetically.

 

“mmm its ok… wow this is good” Yong hoon said

 

“thanks” seunghyun said and started to eat too.

 

After they have finished eating the both washed the dishes and went outside to plough the snow out the yard and since Yong hoon is not working today they both went to the supermarket to stock up on food and other things. Went they went home Seunghyun challenged Yong hoon with a snow ball fight. They laughed and played on the snow all afternoon.

 

*this is all new and im happy oh my* Yong hoon said to herself

 

That night went smoothly they ate dinner and bade each other goodnight. Yong hoon was on her bed but she could not find her sleep. She keeps tossing and turning. So Yong hoon decided to go to the kitchen and drink a glass of milk. She saw Seunghyun sitting on the couch.

 

*oh he’s still awake* Yong Hoon thought

 

“trouble sleeping” Yong Hoon asked as she went closer to Seunghyun

 

“yeah you too?” Seunghyun asked

 

Yong hoon just nodded. Seunghyun patted the spce beside him. Yong hoon walked to the couch and sat there. They were silent.

 

“can I ask something?” Seunghyun said scratching his head

 

“depends on what you are going to ask” Yong Hoon said

 

Yong Hoon was looking infront of him when she felt Seunghyun move she looked at her side and saw Seunghyun coming near her. Their face was mere inches apart. Yong Hoon instinctively closed her eyes. Soon their lips met. Yong hoon thought it was just a mere smack but then Seunghyun moved his lips on hers. She did too. They were kissing passionately. When or how Yong hoon got from the couch to seunghyun’s lap was now a mystery.  Seunghyun carried Yong Hoon with out breaking the kiss to Yong hoon’s Bedroom. He threw on the beed which Yong hoon yelped in surprise. Seunghyun laughed and went on top of Yong Hoon and resumed kissing her. They were passionate with each other. When Seunghyun suddenly stopped and sat up. Yong hoon was flabbergasted.

 

*am I not a good kisser?* Yong hoon thought

 

Seunghyun stood up and peaked on the window. He walked away from it and went to Yong hoon’s cabinet he took some clothes and  gave it to Yong hoon.

 

“wear these” Seunghyun said

 

“what? Wh..” Yong hoon protested but was cut off by Seunghyun’s kiss

Yong hoon wore the clothes as Seunghyun walked out. He came back with  his bag in his back and a gun in his hands. Yong hoon stared frightened.

 

“what…” Yong hoon said