21 Waking up

FACT or FICTION

 

Yong hoon woke up in a white room with many white people it was hard for her to breath. She saw Seunghyun staring at her. She stretched her hand to reach for him but  Seunghyun turned his back on her. Her heart broke because of that so she just let those people in white to do what they want to her. Everything went black again.

The next time Yong hoon opened her eyes. She was still in a white room and only an I.V left on her arm. She tried to sit but winced in pain. But she still sat. she felt like crying she wanted to go home. The door suddenly opened and here come’s  Seunghyun. She lokked away frantically. Seunghyun sat on the bed he tried to reach for Yong hoon but Yong hoon backed away.

 

“Yong Hoon-ah” Seunghyun said sweetly.

 

Yong hoon still did not look at him. Seunghyun touched his hand but Yong Hoon tried to pull it away. There Yong hoon noticed she was already crying.

 

“I’m sorry you got hurt I did not want you to be a part of this my damn miserable life” Seunghyun said

 

“but the time you saved me from dying in that storm I just thought that you were strong that maybe uhm I just hoped that you can be with me even when I saw your face for the first time I was strucked that the first thought that went on my mind was that I needed you to be a part of my life. ” Seunghyun continued.

 

Yong Hoon stared at him confused.

 

“those people who fired at us  in our house was the people who wanted me killed because I spied on them, im an assassin Yong Hoon I work for Iris do ou know that?” Seunghyun tried to explain it the most normal way

 

Yong hoon shook her head and wiped her tears. She did not know if she would believe Seunghyun. Seunghyun bit his lower lip.

 

“I was running away from them but still they found me and when they found me I was already with you. The last time when you were hurt and I sat there and sprained. I was so angry at myself for putting in this kind of mess and I even cursed myself that if you die in m arms I will kill myself. When you whispered something that I can’t understand and you didn’t wake up I panicked. Maybe you even thought that the person ‘s who came were the one’s chasing us you were wrong they were part of Iris they came as back up ” Seunghyun continued.

 

Seunghyun looked at Yong Hoon and said. “Yong hoon im sorry about the lying the secret. I just wanted to protect you but you still end up getting hurt, I love you so uch Yong Hoon can you still consider being a part of my life?”

 

Seunghyun said those words with a tear running down his cheeks. Yong Hoon doesn’t know what to do but she just followed what she felt she went near seunghyun put her hand on his face and kissed him. Seunghyun was shocked but soon kissed back. They were kissing when a nurse came in.

 

“uhm excuse me sir but she has to ake her meds” the nurse said

 

They let go of each other and Seunghyu helped Yong hoon lie down. After the nurse injected Yong hoon ‘s meds. Yong hoon felt sleepy. She just stared at Seunghyun who was sitting beside the bed.

 

“I love you” Seunghyun whispered to her

“I love you too Seunghyun” Yong hoon said

 

That made seunghyun smile. He kissed Yong hoon ‘s forehead and told her to go to sleep. Yong Hoon held Seunghyun’s hand.

 

“don’t worry i’ll still be here when you wake up.”

 

*sleping and knowing that he will be here makes me feel so safe*Yong hoon thought and closed her eyes.