3 The Gang

FACT or FICTION

 

They were the typical group of boys you would see dominating, boastful and so it goes on. They sat with them and just smiled. One of the boys sat beside Yong hoon was the same boy that she bumped to this morning.  She squinted her eyes at him and took a quick scan on the group. *they look so good* Yong Hoon thought and bit her Lip.  She sighed to herself and looked at Jiya who was flirting with the guy seated next to him.

 

“Hi I’m Hwang Chansung” the guy seated next Yong hoon said

 

“And I’m Ok Taecyeon” the guy seated to jiya said and gave Jiya a wink.

 

*bummer! My best friend is really a flirt* Yong hoon thought.

 

Yong Hoon gave Jiya a glare she won’t forget.

 

“Excuse me?”Jiya said

 

“We are introducing ourselves” taec said

 

Then their group suddenly laughed. I grimaced at them.

 

“Ok I’m Kwon Jiya” jiya in traduced herself

 

“Nice meeting you Kwon Jiya” taec said and kissed Jiya’s hand which made Jiya blush.

 

“aish” yong hoon said

 

“And you are?” chansung said to Yong hoon

 

“Song Yong Hoon” yong hoon said her name sarcastically

 

“Nice name all ” chansung said giggling

 

“Are you two related?” Jiya asked Taec

 

“Yah he’s my half brother” Chansung answered for taec.

 

“oooohhh” Yong Hoon and Jiya said

 

Yong Hoon and Jiya went quiet for a while. Then the group introduced themselves. Of course there’s taecyeon, chansung, nickhun, junsu, junho, wooyoung. They were all laughing now and talking.

 

“So what’s this all about?”

 Yong hoon asked chansung

 

“We just wanted to gain some friends” chansung said

 

“It’s our last year anyway”Junho added

 

“Do you have a problem with that?” wooyoung asked

 

“Nope” Yong hoon said

 

Yong hoon began daydreaming when he felt a heavy stare on her. She looked at chansung

 

“Is there dirt in my face?” Yong hoon said

 

“Do you have a boyfriend?” Chansung asked

 

“Is t a problem if I have one?” Yong Hoon snickered

 

“Nope, but he’ll be dead if you had one” Chansung said in a very serious tone

 

Yong hoon looked in disbelief to Chansung. Then the bell rang. They bid us goodbye. I pulled Jiya off taecyeon and pulled her to our next class.

 

“What’s up with you?” jiya asked

 

“Nothing come on let’s go to class” Yong hoon said and they dashed to their room.

 

They didn’t even notice that they were already going room to room until the last bell ended their schedule for the day. They went to their car and headed home.

 

“What do you think of the guy’s “Jiya said

 

“hmmm”Yong hoon mumbled

 

“You’re such a sour pickle” Jiya said as she went in her car.

 

Her car was a red Porsche.While Yong hoon’s was a Black Chevrolet hybrid. They race themselves home. They arrived at their home a simple bungalow which their parents both 50/50.  They went to our different rooms and slept. *this is a tiring first day*Yong hoon thought as she closed her eyes. That kind of routine went on and on for the next few months’ they always see the group. Until the semesters end.