18 New everything

FACT or FICTION

 

Yong Hoon now live at a mountainous part in Canada. She has nice neighbours and she works as a cashier at the supermarket. She was living a simple and peaceful life. She was already 28. Every time she see’s and greet couple’s who come by the supermarket she always wished that she had one two. A year ago Jia sent her a letter saying That Chansung got married too. That got her sad but just took it as challenge o be happier.  But one night  there was a stoem that brew up. Yong hoon peeked on the window but can’t see anything. The wind was really howling. So she cuddled with herself on the bed. She listened to the wind and closed her eyes.  While listening she heard something blending with the wind she stood up and went to the window again. She see’s little so she took her flashlight and went out. The wind was so strong she almost fell down. She saw something smoking in the trees up front. So she walked slowly to it. As she came near she saw a man lying face down on the snow.  She went to him and saw that he was still breathing. So he did not think twice. He just helped the man and carried him to the house. Yong Hoon laid him on the couch ans shook all snow off of him. I took his jacket off and saw that he has a gunshot. Yong hoon lokked at him intently.

*he is quite attractive* Yong hoon thought

Yong Hoon was no nurse so she tried his best to clean and aid his wound. she even stitched it up and put a clean bandage on it. She finished cleaning it up everything but he was still unconscious so she took blankets and covered him up. Yong Hoon got up and went to her room she was thinking deeply of this man before going to sleep. *aish this guy is ruining me* Yong Hoon thought and closed her eyes. She slept.

 

The next morning Yong Hoon woke up and found him still sleeping. She looked outside and the wind was still strong. So she decided to make breakfast. After finishing breakfast she thought of washing the wounded area. As she was washing him. The man ground and opened his eyes. He tried to sit up but got hurt.

 

“hey don’t force it” Yong Hoon said calmly

 

Yong hoon put some pillows at his back to make him comfortable and so she can feed him too.

 

“here say a”Yong Hoon said giving him a spoon of soup.

 

The man eyed yong hoon a bit before taking in the spoon and eating.

 

*woah he must be very weak and hungry he ate everything* yong hoon thought.

 

The guy smiled at her contently as the food vanished off the plate.

 

“that’s good you ate everything then can you tell me who you are? And also what happened last night” Yong Hoon said