6 The rescue

FACT or FICTION

 

 Suddenly Yong hoon was crashing o the floor. She heard screaming. Then somebody carried her and put her in a car. She opened her eye and saw a blurry image of a person she just closed her eye again because she was feeling dizzy. Somebody lifted her up again. Then she felt soft things touching her back and somebody taking her shoe off then her shirt then jeans. *wait somebody’s taking my clothes off?* Yong hoon thought and snapped her eyes open and sat up. Where she bumped with another head.

 

“Ouch” they both said

 

Yong hoon quickly covered herself and looked at the guy. It was chansung

 

“Where am I?” yong hoon said

 

Chansung did not answer her he just stood and went out, but came back immediately with a ice pack on his hand. He put it on yong hoon’s head

 

“aww” yong hoon shouted

 

“It’s for your good” chansung said with concern

 

Yong hoon took the ice pack from him held it on her own. He looked at chansung staring at him

 

“uhmm. . .what happened?”Yong hoon asked embarrassed

 

“Nothing. . I just punched a guy who was clearly going to take advantage of a drunken SONG YONG HOON” chansung said sarcastically

 

“ohhh”Yong hoon said speechless

 

“komawo” Yong hoon said

 

Chansung just rolled his eyes and stood to pick yong hoon’s clothes.

 

“Here get dress i’ll drive you home” he said to yong hoon

 

Yong hoon took the clothes and put it on infront of him.  Chansung led her downstairs to his car and they drove off to Yong Hoon’s . They arrived there and Yong hoon went down.

 

“Thank you again” yong hoon said to chansung

 

“Yeah whatever” chansung said and drove off

 

Yong hoon quickly went in and saw some clothes going to Jiya’s room. *maybe taec’s* yong hoon taught. She ran to her room as soon as her eye’s landed on the watch. It’s just 2 hours before her 1st class will start. She quickly took a bath and got dressed. She drove thru a food chain to oreder take out so she can eat while she drives. She arrived exactly on time as the professor came in. The day went on so boring because she was alone. She didn’t see any of the guys nor Jiya.  She immediately went home after her classes were over; she just stopped once to buy some food.  She went inside and heard somebody in the bathroom and saw some men’s clothes in the some. *ohh taec’s still here* she thought to herself and hummed loudly to her room.