23 Early Proposal

FACT or FICTION

 

They went to the garden and there Yong hoon Seunghyun all dressed up and standing near a table with all the things needed for a romantic dinner. Seunghyun went close to her and hugged her tight. He helped her sit down and there they enjoyed their dinner they laughed and teased each other all night. They went to a nice spot  Seunghyun placed a blanket for them to sit or lie on. They sat on it and looked at the stars. They were quiet and just enjoyed each other’s company.

 

“iloveyou” Seunghyun whispered in Yong hoon’s ear.

 

Yong hooon was startled.

 

“I loveyou too Seunghyun” Yong hoon said sweetly.

 

“Yong Hoon I know it is still kinda early and sudden but I want you to be a part of me a part of my life  and I… I…  I want you to marry me” Seunghyun said in a stuttered rap

 

Yong hoon sttared at seunghyun and started to laugh. These got mix reactions from Seunghyun. Seunghyun was sweating he was so nervous. When Yong hoon stopped Laughing  she looked at Seunghyun and stuck his tongue out.

“what?” Seunghyun asked

 

Yong hoon smiled.

 

“You didn’t asked me to marry you Seunghyun, but you demanded me to marry you so what can I do I can’t say no right?” Yong hoon teased

And winked at Seunghyun

 

SEunghyun flashed a wide smile and slipped a ring on Yong hoon’s finger. He then pulled Yong hoon close to him and kissed her fully on the lips.

 

“thank you Yong hoon for trusting and loving me  even if it is so sudden” Seunghyun said

 

“I love you Seunghyun”

 

“I love you More Yong Hoon”

 

With those words they kissed again under the stars and let the stars be the witness to their unending love for each other.