20 The Run

FACT or FICTION

 

Yong hoon was about to continue what she was about to say but gunshots rang around the house. She ducked immediately with Seunghyun beside her. Seunghyun pulled Yong hoon to crawl to the back door. Once they were out they ran. Gunshots are still visible in the air. They ran and ran until they reached a cliff.

 

“jump” Seunghyun said holding Yong hoon’s hand

 

“are you insane? NO!” Yong Hoon shouted at him and tried tugging her hand off

 

Seunghyun just grunted and pulled Yong Hoon close to him and he jumped with Yong Hoon. They fell in the water. While they were in the water the still being shot at.  They swam out of the water and ran for the safety of the woods.

They found a old cave and they went in. Yong hoon sat and hugged herself. She  was cold and shivering.

 

“what was that?” Yong hoon asked Senghyun

 

“you won’t understand” Seunghyun said

 

“we almost got killed and you won’t tell me?” Yong hoon said furious

 

“now is not the time” Seunghyun said and stood up to get some wood to burn

 

 

Seunghyun started the fire and soon took off his clothes. Yong hoon looked away shyly.

 

“like what you see?” Seunghyun teased

 

“I already saw that” Yong Hoon said

 

Yong Hoon looked at Seunghyn again and now Seunghyn was . She blushed.

 

“take your clothes of” Seunghyun demanded

 

Yong Hoon did not move an inch.

 

“yah do you wanna die of hypothermia? Take it off or do ou want me to take it off for you?” Seunghyn said

 

“alright alright” Yong hoon said

 

So Yong hoon stripped and Seunghynj went near her he pulled her bag and took out a blanket which he covered both of them. He put an arm around Yong hoon to lessen the cold and let Yong hoon  put her head on his shoulder. Like that they both closed their eyes and slept. Yong hoon woke up alone and cold. She saw Seunghyun already dresses. Seunghyn saw him too and helped her get dressed because Yong Hoon was half asleep. Seunghyun suddenly kissed Yong Hoon.

 

*warm* Yong hon thought ertedly.

 

But the kiss woke Yong hoon up.

 

“c’mon let’s go” Seunghyun said

 

They went out of the cave and walked. Yong hoon was gonna talk when theay heard gunshots again so the beagan to run again. Yong hoon tried her best to run fact. Seunghyun Saw that she was dragging so he stopped and held her ghand and together they ran. The men following them were just behind them and they were firing at them. Suddebly Seunghyn tripped.

 

“ouch” Seunghyun said

 

“you ok? Let me see” Yong hoon said shaking

 

“it’s sprained” Seunghyun said

 

“get us to that tree over there” Seunghyun ordered.

 

Yong Hoon carried Seunghyun and they both sat on the tree it was awfully quiet now in the woods. Yong hoon sat beside Seunghyun and helped Seunghyun in putting ice over the sprained ankle of Seunghyun. She put her back on the tree and closed her eyes. She was tired. She was about to doze off when Seunghyn shook her.

 

“Yong Hoon wake up” Seunghyun said

 

“huh? Why? Im sleepy” Yong Hoon said

 

“are you hurt?” Seunghyun asked

 

“no just a little numb” Yong hoon said

 

“where?” Seunghun panicked

 

“here” Yong Hoon pointed her side.

 

Seunghyun forcefully moved her so he could see.

 

“You’re shot” Seunghyun said worried

 

“what?” Yong hoon panicked. Her eyes began to water.

 

“am I gonna die?” Yong hoon asked

 

“no just relax” Seunghyun said

 

Seunghyun hugged Yong hoon and just breathed. While Yong hoon was getting sleepy. She closed her eyes and felt herself drifting off to sleep. Then she heard rustles and foot steps and Seunghyun talking. She got scared.

 

“Seunghyun if they’re gonna kill us tell them to do it quick” Yong Hoon whispered.

 

Seunghyun was saying something to her but she wasn’t able to hear it because Yong hoon was already unconscious.